Nagarjuna 16floor Film Academy

psycopk

YSR ichina sthalame anukuntaanu adi....

Academy lo first student vaadi koduke...

dabbulu kosam ennenni maargaalu:

1. Academy lo nerchukunna vaallatho FREE ga ante without remuneration...cinemaalu theesesthaadu...paapam chance vasthe free ga chesthaaru kada...

Anni maargaalu dochukunduke annattu...

2. Vaadi kukkala aasupathri emayyindi...adi kevalam...taxulu thappinchukuntaanikena...

All the best NAG garu

@oprndhuryodana  dude i don't want to heart you but he is a good business man and very thing is fare in developing business by the way b'cause of him we are getting an intl film academy dude that shd be welcomed.

master: i agree with you...that intl academy is coming..it is welcomed...

but my only concern is Rich is getting richer and poor is becoming poorer...there should be economic equilibrium...everyone atleast by the rich people like them should help poor in the society, unless otherwise i can not support from my heart..

@oprndhuryodana: dude ala enduku anukuntunav thanu society ki help cheyadam ledu ani. By establishing so many companies he is giving jobs to so many people in the society. I did not understand how rich people shd help the poor....

thanu em money dachukovadam ledu kada he is spending in some or other sources.

master: there is a way which is a win-win startegy:

Donate to the poor, there are many situations or contexts where poor need money, donate to them...and the amount he donated will be tax exempted...this way he will also be benefited...

The situations are like:

1. free education to the poor

2. you can adopt a small/undeveloped village and develop it by constructing hospital, school, hygenic water facilities etc...giving free services to the poor ...

3. or old age homes

4. Case awards to the educated poor (may be like who got good marks in 7th or 10 classes etc)

I completely agree with you by starting business we are generating economy and providing jobs to locals..and improving the living standards/purchasing capacity of the people...

but there should be some donations...

Take examples of rich people in other countries:

they donate to the poor countries in the name of

1. cholera eradication

2. cancer

3. Aids

4. education

etc etc...