Many More Happy Returns of the day - Aamir Khan

psycopk

Aamir140309_1.jpg

Did anyone expect the young lad who performed minor role as a child artist in ‘Yaadon Ki Baarath’ would ever top the charts of Indian Film Fraternity? Aamir Khan – Whatever best you ennoble him as ‘Superstar’, ‘Mr. Perfectionist’ or anything more with glorious titles, he deserves it. Today, the actor celebrates his 43rd birthday with much elatedness. Glimpsing back through his past, he’s been a strict disciplinarian and a good being. Especially, during last couple of years, he’s been striding on the hotfooted tracks of making history with his career. ‘Taare Zameen Par’ would remain cherished ever in the pages of Indian Cinema and who can forget his astounding show in ‘Ghajini’.

Ask Aamir how he feels at this point of time? There’s a dazing reply, ‘On the nose, age is nothing but numbers for me. How you feel young and cheerful is what it matters’.

So, what’s his mantra of success? ‘I don’t keep looking out for deserving the best titles. Right from my earlier days, I have been trying to self-discover my inner potentials and bring the best out that’s useful to society. Not alone myself, but every entity posses something off super-powers within themselves. When it’s revealed by each of them, it’s more beauteous to experience by everyone’.

Yeah! Here's the man who would sway more in the coming ages.

Indiaglitz conveys its heartiest wishes to the spellbinding star that he may peak to glorious heights.