Any one have Idea on SAP R/3 Adaptors to INFORMATICA

vasu123

hi, i  have to take dta from  SAP R/3 adaptors and then Use INFORMATICA to next process, if any one have idea or u know anybody pls i need help, urgent

Needed – Informatica Developer with expertise in PowerCenter 8.6.  Person will be creating new
workflows and mappings as well as taking data from SAP R/3, SQL and possibly Oracle.  They will
need expertise in getting data out of SAP through the R/3 adapter (through the SAP R3 Application
Layer vs directly to the DB2 level).  This firms particular need is in the Application level. 
SQL knowledge is a must, SAP R3 Adapter (Application Layer Access) is a must.  SAP table knowledge
would be a big plus but not critical.

From a soft skills perspective, here is what is needed – Someone that is self-driven and
self-directed that can take instruction and drive a project to completion.  They want to be
able to tell someone that they need x,y and z from SAP and to be able to put it into SQL tables
and then have them create mappings and work with their DBA.

[quote author=vasu123 link=topic=207344.msg2536791#msg2536791 date=1309288108]
hi, i  have to take dta from  SAP R/3 adaptors and then Use INFORMATICA to next process, if any one have idea or u know anybody pls i need help, urgent

Needed – Informatica Developer with expertise in PowerCenter 8.6.  Person will be creating new
workflows and mappings as well as taking data from SAP R/3, SQL and possibly Oracle.  They will
need expertise in getting data out of SAP through the R/3 adapter (through the SAP R3 Application
Layer vs directly to the DB2 level).  This firms particular need is in the Application level. 
SQL knowledge is a must, SAP R3 Adapter (Application Layer Access) is a must.  SAP table knowledge
would be a big plus but not critical.

From a soft skills perspective, here is what is needed – Someone that is self-driven and
self-directed that can take instruction and drive a project to completion.  They want to be
able to tell someone that they need x,y and z from SAP and to be able to put it into SQL tables
and then have them create mappings and work with their DBA.
[/quote]