Can somebody help me please regarding contract signing with a Consulting company

connect2kar

Hi Guys,

I have this concern that I signed a contract with one of the consulting companies in Texas.However I may get a full time job from a company here in DC area .I signed the contract with them to get the e-verified number so that I could apply for OPT extension.Now Can I disobey this contract or scrape this contract off(Since I haven't got any Job from them).And join the Full time position.I did not get any project from this consulting firm though.Appreciate your suggestions.Thanks in advance.I hope I would get the answer I am looking for by god's grace..Thanks everyone.

Dude.. Naku telisi you can join the Full Time position . Make sure that the new employer is e-verified and will compulsory sponsor your H1 in april 2010. These consultancy guys might give you a hard time at the time you are leaving them. but Ignore them.

All the best for your full tie position. Way to go. ^^" ^^"

Hey thanks brother...The company i would join is e-verified.and they would file my H1 that is not an issue.but my concern was with the consultancy and anyways i am not in Texas where the consultancy is....i was jsut concerned about the contract paper since i sent my scanned copies of my i20 and opt card....nyways they have more to loose because if i quit they would be black listed...so i was thinking i would give them a chance to let me go...

thanks for your reply...i appreciate it.....

piccha lite asalu vallu mana daggara agreements rayinchukokudadu endukante vallu manaki emplloyment emi provide cheyatam ledu nenu potunna ani seppi consultancy lo ellipo emi peekaleru .. emanna ekkuva matladithe sare court lo susukundam anu ....