"Jr NTR is a mad fellow" - hahahaaa

Guest prajarajyam

Guest prajarajyam

ntrp1237266223.jpg

Whether the Congress leaders agree or not, Chief Minister Dr Y S Rajasekhara Reddy is definitely disturbed with the way Telugu Desam star campaigner Jr NTR is taking the north-coastal Andhra by storm with his road shows.

For the first time, Jr NTR made a new allegation against YSR: that he had conducted padayatra in 2003 not to understand the problems of farmers, but to make a physical survey of lands to be occupied in the name of Special Economic Zones after the Congress came into power.

YSR refused to react on Jr NTR’s comments, when media persons asked his comment. “I cannot react to such allegations being made by a mad fellow. People know the reasons for my historic padayatra. You don’t ask me such questions,” he shouted at the media in New Delhi.

Hahahaaa vadu nijamga ade. Kotha bichagadu poddu aragadani.Bhoomi, aakasam teliyadam ledu papam biddaki. Anni rojulu ee bhogam? Elections tarvatha veediki baga chevilo pedathadu bolligadu(CBN).Appudu vedu nadipinchu naa nava, nadisamudramauna deva.... ani padukovalisinde  &^&.

Chevilo pedithe parvaaledu...inkekkado pedathaadu...cbn gaadu okkade kaadu, baalakitti gaadu, murali mohan gaadu aakhariki harikrishna gaadu kooda pedathaadu....vaadu naakoduku kaadanna ascharyaponakkarledu...veellu veella bathukulu thu...