Funny one liners

the_fairy

*  I asked my new girlfriend what sort of books she’s interested in, she said: Cheque books.

*  The easiest way to make your old car run better, is to check the prices of new car.

*  What is the difference between men and pigs? Pigs don’t turn into men when they drink.

*  What’s the difference between a good lawyer and a great lawyer? A: A good lawyer knows the law. A great lawyer knows the judge.

*  A French in a hotel in NY, phoned room service for some pepper. Attendant: Black pepper or white pepper? French: Toilette pepper!

*  Santa falls in luv with a nurse… After much thinking, he finally writes a love letter to her: “I luv u sister.”

*  Teacher: Four beautiful girls are walking on the road. Change it to exclamatory sentence. Student: WoW!

*  Q: What’s the diff between mother & wife? A: One woman brings you into the world crying & the other ensures you continue to do so.

*  Q: Why dogs don’t marry? A: Because they are already leading a dog’s life!

&D_@@ &D_@@ &D_@@

[quote author=the_fairy link=topic=217281.msg2674269#msg2674269 date=1311816341]
*  I asked my new girlfriend what sort of books she’s interested in, she said: Cheque books.

*  The easiest way to make your old car run better, is to check the prices of new car.

*  What is the difference between men and pigs? Pigs don’t turn into men when they drink.

*  What’s the difference between a good lawyer and a great lawyer? A: A good lawyer knows the law. A great lawyer knows the judge.

*  A French in a hotel in NY, phoned room service for some pepper. Attendant: Black pepper or white pepper? French: Toilette pepper!

*  Santa falls in luv with a nurse… After much thinking, he finally writes a love letter to her: “I luv u sister.”

*  Teacher: Four beautiful girls are walking on the road. Change it to exclamatory sentence. Student: WoW!

*  Q: What’s the diff between mother & wife? A: One woman brings you into the world crying & the other ensures you continue to do so.

&D_@@ &D_@@ &D_@@
[/quote][img]http://www.bewarsetalk.net/discus/movieanimated3/bemmi.lol2.gif[/img]

• Upvote 1

Q: What’s the diff between mother & wife? A: One woman brings you into the world crying & the other ensures you continue to do so.

CITI_c$y CITI_c$y CITI_c$y CITI_c$y *=: *=: *=: you rock

[quote author=the_fairy link=topic=217281.msg2674269#msg2674269 date=1311816341]

&D_@@ &D_@@ &D_@@
[/quote]

CITI_c$y

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...