Jobs Jobs.....UK Students and Graduates

graduates

Definitely not for those who are in India...But for people who are in PSW, are eligible to get PSW or any work permit. IT is the major recruitment in my company...I have seen so many Indian people studying got Summer Internships, Industrial Placements and Graduate Jobs through our Company so I posted our website here.

hi bro...... i appled for psw which expires on 2013 march... but the thing is that im in India came back on march 20th... are there any chances in uk for me done my msc from demontfort uni leicester....

Hi People....I assure you I can arrange absolutely 10 interviews for each and every candidate who send CV's to me or to the company...Our experts and enormous contacts can make your applications appealing to employers and thereafter your hard work pays in the interview. But we charge small amount for ever interview we arrange. Money only charged after the interview confirmed.

Website: [url=http://gradinterviews.co.uk]http://gradinterviews.co.uk[/url]
my e-mail: [email protected]

If you send me your CV I directly in touch with you in the entire process and your application will get speedup.

Remember you can be Student also to apply for these positions considering you can be eligible to get PSW/Work permit by Jan 2012 or Sep 2012

hiiiii.......... are these jobs only for IT sector???? I am from Biotech background....do u also deal with us....if not then I already decided to begin my career in IT filed with some initial training so let me know whether I could apply or not...

BTW I am on my PSW lasting till next march.....

Our clients are Fortune 500 Companies they accept any degree for their graduate positions but we can't guarantee exactly what position they offer for non-IT sector but as far as I know from my experience most of the Bio graduates are working in operations department. Our clients will give full training for the positions they offer.