f1 students ki immigration problems???

Guest madan

Guest madan

friends...yevaranna india velli h1 renew cheyyinchu kunnara??? ee time lo india vellatam bestena??? velli vachina vaallu yevvaranna problems face aithe post cheyyandi..plzzz . naaku masters ayyindhi india velli vaddamani planlo vunnanu...

so are you on opt or h1??? though you are on opt or H1 they are asking for job proof at port of entry. so its better if you can provide your employment proof. then you will be safe

madan... i suggest you not to leave US if you can manage your existance here...

i even heard that, port of entry people are calling Clients to check whether u really have project on hand or not while u return from India.....So, be careful dear

Guest Nenusaitham

madan... i suggest you not to leave US if you can manage your existance here...

i even heard that, port of entry people are calling Clients to check whether u really have project on hand or not while u return from India.....So, be careful dear

Yes.It happend to my friend. &^&

hi madhan,

as i know..if u have a job n appointment letter also plzzz dont go..immegration people r saying "an american is waiting for the job" ani....my suggestion dont take any risk....india lo kuda job situation is very bad....

2ndly if u r on opt n want to visit before u join job..then also not suggested...becoz anyways theyr saying the same...

all the best

• 2 years later...