• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• shashank24

• jamesbond

• sombarey

• C Nation

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='jamesbond' timestamp='1312558391' post='2594604']
Except for andhra pradesh, nowhere else on d face of d earth movie fans are so polarized based on caste....wht an achievement !!

I agree with him............

Mee Comments sCo_^Y sCo_^Y sCo_^Y sCo_^Y
[/quote]

i don't agree with him. has he been all around the world to know what is reality? every state has its own kind of audience.

Even Tamil nadu has caste based audience on a large scale. Did he visit Germany where Aryans movies are more welcomed ?

For a film to become hit , all sections of audience are required. If his statement is true , then how come one set of actors who belong to a particular caste have ruled the industry for a long time...but have only 5-6% of population of that caste?

How come...one hereo who belongs to the caste of CM, eX-cm AND A Yuvanetha...couldnt get out of flops despite the fact that there are almsot 18% of his caste fellow members in AP?

How come, a Kapu caste hero rose to become the mega star ? did he get the support of only that particular caste?

DEV KATTA's statement is very baseless and foolish. He better shut his mouth before targeting audience,cos they are his GODS and he better respect that fact and do his work.

[quote name='jamesbond' timestamp='1312558391' post='2594604']
Except for andhra pradesh, nowhere else on d face of d earth movie fans are so polarized based on caste....wht an achievement !!

I agree with him............

Mee Comments sCo_^Y sCo_^Y sCo_^Y sCo_^Y
[/quote]

dev katta 2 cinemalu hit lu kottaado ledoo..appudee..mind ki success kick ekkesinattu undi..Celebrity level lo feel ayipotunnattu unnaadu....atanu teesina 2 /3 films elaa Hit ayyayi mari? PRASTHANAM ni evaru choosaaru? enduku mechukunnaaru?

ALA MODALYYINDI anee cinema enduku hit ayyindi ? NUVVILAA ee caste hero ani hit ayyindi? I used to have a good opinion about DEV KATTA. he better stop making such comments about AP audience. he is not dat big enough to feel the pulse of audience . If he was, he would have ben a RAJAMOULI by now.

RAJAMOULI made stars out of NTR , PRABHAS. He made a good movie with NITIN: Sye ..and then Rav i teja's vikramarkudu. Before these films excpt for RAVI TEJA who was alreayd an established star, how many of these heores were stars? How many of them had caste based fanatics as fans? Even NTR's Student No:1 was by Rajamouli and many didnt really see NTR in caste angle by that time.

ee caste undi ani...Prakash raj, rajani kanth, Sonu sood laanti actors ni aadaristunnaaru?

[quote name='POOLA RANGADU' timestamp='1324409366' post='1301171229']

i don't agree with him. has he been all around the world to know what is reality? every state has its own kind of audience.

Even Tamil nadu has caste based audience on a large scale. Did he visit Germany where Aryans movies are more welcomed ?

For a film to become hit , all sections of audience are required. If his statement is true , then how come one set of actors who belong to a particular caste have ruled the industry for a long time...but have only 5-6% of population of that caste?

How come...one hereo who belongs to the caste of CM, eX-cm AND A Yuvanetha...couldnt get out of flops despite the fact that there are almsot 18% of his caste fellow members in AP?

How come, a Kapu caste hero rose to become the mega star ? did he get the support of only that particular caste?

DEV KATTA's statement is very baseless and foolish. He better shut his mouth before targeting audience,cos they are his GODS and he better respect that fact and do his work.
[/quote]

strongly agreed,,,,

[quote name='canny surya' timestamp='1312560812' post='2594973']
nako feeling vachindhi infact epati nundo undi evaru emanukovadhu

e topic lo gani or heroes topic lo kottukunedhi rendu caste la valle ..frankly they are chowdary's and naidu's

migatha caste la people neutral gane untaru atleast aggressive ga nonsense ga support cheyaru ...  sCo_^Y sCo_^Y sCo_^Y sCo_^Y

naku ego and domination kanapaduthundhi eppudu e issue vachina
[/quote]hmm....kani manaku ela telustundi baa pakkanodi caste adi ani...naku chiru ante ishtam...i am not his caste....db lo chiru fans andaru ee caste oo ela cheppagalam? same applies to others as well....