help!! terminated from h1 b status, grace period??? h1 transfer.

sinnr

baa' lu.

na job monna dobbindhi, e august 15th termination notice isthanu annadu ma vadu, also stopping payroll, health insurance etc on 15th aug 2011.  &*B@

ippudu emi cheyali? enni rojulu grace period vuntundi. consultancy vallu emo , no project so cant transfer antunnaru.

em seyallo koncham daya talaachi seppandi.

f1 kosam emina universities untaya?

india vellipovatam best antara?

Found this is murthy forum

According to recent USCIS memos, the H-1B status ends upon termination of the H-1B, and therefore you are "out of status." The USCIS recently stated that there is no grace period for the employee to remain in the US, not even for 10 days. The USCIS prohibits any change, extension, or amendment of status for individuals out of status. The exception to this is a regulation that allows the USCIS to exercise discretion and overlook minor gaps in status when making decisions. If the gap is too long, the employer can submit a petition to the USCIS to sponsor the employee for a new H-1B, and the USCIS will probably approve both the new H-1B petition and the H-1B extension of stay, but will not attach an I-94 card to the approval notice. The H-1B employee will probably have to depart the US and make an application for an H-1B visa stamp at the US Consulate abroad (generally, if the visa stamp in the passport had expired), and obtain a new I-94 card granting H1B status upon re-entry.

As long as you have not overstayed the expiration date on your I-94 card by more than 180 days, you should be able to reenter the US, and begin working for your new employer.

Dont panic.. request your employer to wait 15-30 days more before sending the termination(if you know someone in the HR dept/ Immigration Dept of the company). Is he giving you severance package and return tickets to India? request cheyu only through calls.. naaku koncham time ivvandi if possible so that I can get a new job ani... nuvvu em technology no share chesuko ikkada oka thaadu veyu looking for a job in so and so ani... entha mandhi vendors tho ainaa marketing cheyinchuko... billing rate thakkuva ainaa edho oka offer accept chesi transfer pettuko.. tharavatha marochu kaavalai antey... ledhu mee vaadu termination pampincheystha antey attorney ni pattuko options isthaadu.. u r safe as long as u have valid I-94 but koncham complex avutundhi terminate ayithey so act fast..

thanks to all for your reply's.

nadhi oka chinna company lo ( exactly 12 emp's ) happy ga sagipoye Full time position, EDI ante Standards- technology meda pani chesthanu.ma vadu(CEO&COO both) nannu fire chesaru! and he gave me 2 weeks time to find new job, so a 2 weeks pay ne severence package anukuntunnanu. also,return ticket offer chesadu. but he did not say anything about uscis reporting about termination, but i am sure he knows about this too.

so nenu velli 15 days extend cheyamani aduguthanu vadini.

problem ekkada vundi ante, na 2yrs ki h1 sponser evadu cheyatledu, and 5 yrs ki apply cheddamu ante, naku a next higher level tools ravu. and consultancies are asking for client letter or a project to transfer.

if i have to go back to F1 how should i deal with it?

[quote author=sinnr link=topic=223059.msg2751589#msg2751589 date=1313018855]
thanks to all for your reply's.

nadhi oka chinna company lo ( exactly 12 emp's ) happy ga sagipoye Full time position, EDI ante Standards- technology meda pani chesthanu.ma vadu(CEO&COO both) nannu fire chesaru! and he gave me 2 weeks time to find new job, so a 2 weeks pay ne severence package anukuntunnanu. also,return ticket offer chesadu. but he did not say anything about uscis reporting about termination, but i am sure he knows about this too.

so nenu velli 15 days extend cheyamani aduguthanu vadini.

problem ekkada vundi ante, na 2yrs ki h1 sponser evadu cheyatledu, and 5 yrs ki apply cheddamu ante, naku a next higher level tools ravu. and consultancies are asking for client letter or a project to transfer.

if i have to go back to F1 how should i deal with it?
[/quote]
chinna company antunnavu kabatti.. cheppu vaadiki... h1-b termination letter pampavadhu ani.... naa badhalu nenu evo padathaanu ikkada ani.. termination pampaka pothey neeku kotha job koncham late ainaa no problem... attorney chusukuntaadu.. so ippudu alochinchaalsindhi only termination pampakunda chusukovadamey inka enni yrs h1 annadhi lite theesuko.. ippudu nee maina aim verey H1 thechukovadam.. ATB

i'm really  sorry2 for ur situation........

meeeru ee technology....................

mee resume ready ithe maa consultancy vallo tho marketing start chestam......and in this db so many ppl are there in consultancy

they wil also try and we all together make thiz work..............don't worry ATB

sHa_clap4 sHa_clap4 sHa_clap4 Ammugif Ammugif Ammugif[quote author=sri1 link=topic=223059.msg2752236#msg2752236 date=1313027725]
i'm really  sorry2 for ur situation........

meeeru ee technology....................

mee resume ready ithe maa consultancy vallo tho marketing start chestam......and in this db so many ppl are there in consultancy

they wil also try and we all together make thiz work..............don't worry ATB
[/quote]