Mohan Babu Birthday Special

psycopk

mohanbabu.jpg

Veteran artist Mohan Babu stepped into Telugu Cinema in the 1970’s in the directorial side and was in it for five long years. Then, he changed ways to debut as an artist with ‘Swargam Narakam’ (1977).

The new star shot to fame with his amazing versatility in portraying roles ranging from charismatic hero to menacing villain. Every character that comes to him will be true-to-life when he enacts them on screen. Mohan Babu’s modulation and style of delivering dialogues has a special flavor that has been enthralling audiences all these years. He holds the rare achievement of acting is more than 510 movies, with almost 200 films featuring him as the male lead.

His memorable roles in the films ‘Gruha Lakshmi’, ‘Major Chandrakanth’, Adhipathi’, ‘Adirindi Alludu’, ‘Bujjigadu’, ‘Sree Ramulayya’ and so on are some of his best laudable performances. In the antagonist role, he rendered stellar acting in ‘Thandra Paparayudu’, ‘Chakravarthy’, ‘Kirai Kotigadu’, ‘Kondaveeti Simham’ and others.

The production company ‘Sree Lakshmi Prasanna Pictures’ started by him in 1982 made ‘Pratigna’ as its maiden venture  and completed over 42 movies so far.

Most of his home productions are musical hits, and the mandatory notion of including KJ Yesudas voiced song became popular. His voice synced with the star so perfect that became another feather in his cap.

In personal note posted at his website, Mohan Babu said, “As a film artiste, I have seen thirty summers and winters, and wonder if this world of stardom can ever cease to mesmerize me.” It is quite indeed with cinema being the mass media even after so many generations.

Although he has many friends in the industry, he shares special kinship with Rajinikanth, Dasari Narayana Rao and late NT Rama Rao.

Govt. of India honored him with Padma Shri in 2007. He was also honored with many awards and doctorate in his lifetime. The star celebrates his birthday on 19th March at his regular venue, amidst the students of Sree Vidhyanikethan Educational Academy.

he is not celebrity nor legend... he is a villain of all time.. or goda meeda pilli.....monnati daka TDP ni egaresukunnadu.. ippudu COngress anta. cat on a wall. *&Y&

Guest meksandeep

babu twinke star neeku asalu emi telusu nanna

after resigning from tdp when he was MP he never ever stepped into the TDP party office again

typing vachchu kada ani ne ishtam vachchi nattu pettamaku

koncham alochinchu matlade tappudu..............

Babu sandeep first time in my life iam cing a person who is supporting mohan babu,

this proofs what kind of human being ur.

Keep it up Bro

Great Going.

Guest meksandeep

it was not about supporting a person

it is about the other person who was wrong.........

and why do you think I was supporting there ............. I was trying to tell the fact

and anyway I can support Mohan Babu and I have no problem with it

Still I breath ......I am Human Being then................

naaku telisi aa titlu rendu rakaluga vadutaru..

1. MANISHIVA MOHAN BABU VAA

2. MANISHIVAA BALA KRISHNA VAA

AREY BALIYO PANS ....meeku dammunte google lo "balayya" ani type chesi chudu images...........aadi range endo telustundi.......