** Important :Are there any Job Training Consultancies like USA In UK*Important

giriprksh

[size=14pt][color=black][font=verdana][/font][/color][/size]

Hi There,
I am from UK, just wanted to know are there any job training consultancies like USA where you will trained and placed in a job. As for i know there is no such things in UK which sad. All my friends who are in US are getting jobs easily some how consultancies or proxies and there not worried about putting fake on resumes. But here in UK its sucks,Worst job hunting procedures.

If there is any thing like can you all please help me out.

And for USA people.
Can any one suggest how to come to USA and get a job as I am in UK finished my masters?

[quote author=giriprksh link=topic=228432.msg2820442#msg2820442 date=1314108814]
[size=14pt][color=black][font=verdana][/font][/color][/size]

Hi There,
I am from UK, just wanted to know are there any job training consultancies like USA where you will be  trained and placed in a job. As for i know there are no such things in UK which is very sad. All of my friends who are in US are getting jobs easily some how with help of  consultancies or type telugu word and there are not worried about putting fake exp on resumes. But here in UK its sucks,Worst job hunting procedures.

If there is any thing like can you all please help me out.

And for USA people.
Can any one suggest how to come to USA and get a job as I am in UK finished my masters?
sFun_duh sFun_duh !q#