Best friendship moments - story modaledhaam randi

bangarubullodu

wolvo garu aa heros post lo naa meeda negative pracharam enduku chesaav hitwalltwice hitwalltwice !Q# !Q#............ayina aa post assame kadaa mods lepasaru anukunta dance1w dance1w

aa rojuu chaala racchal jarigindii leyyy.. naaku psycoki madya war.. andaruu maamaluu manakeyy support... vaanchi padesaam psyco ni.. mod deggarnunchii pm la meeda pmluu..

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• wolverine

• sombarey

• bingoooo

• ganesh

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

wolvo garu aa heros post lo naa meeda negative pracharam enduku chesaav hitwalltwice hitwalltwice !Q# !Q#............ayina aa post assame kadaa mods lepasaru anukunta dance1w dance1w

ayinaa neeku seduction thrd loo bheebatsamina prachaaram chesaa.. endukanteyy aa topic initiator nuvvey kaabatii cheers12w

aa rojuu chaala racchal jarigindii leyyy.. naaku psycoki madya war.. andaruu maamaluu manakeyy support... vaanchi padesaam psyco ni.. mod deggarnunchii pm la meeda pmluu..

sare kani mamalu naku oka doubt vacchindi ... bitterkai mama psyko mama akkade ani meekemanna ala anipinchinda????

ayinaa neeku seduction thrd loo bheebatsamina prachaaram chesaa.. endukanteyy aa topic initiator nuvvey kaabatii cheers12w

cheers12w....mama aa threads assam pole...ippude kanabaddai.....seduction post lo nenu 2 votes lagging hitwalltwice hitwalltwice !Q# !Q#....heros post lo nenu 1 vote tho leading #~` ..........seduction post lo enduku venakapadda  ~"! ~"!

okkadeyy naa??? no no .. chanceyy leduu...

emo bitterkai vacchaka psyko mama joru taggindi ee db lo chudu ipudu iddaru leru ... kakapothe psyco mama peru meeda eenadu paper vachiddi , bitter peru meeda news channels news vastunnayi , aina edo doubt just clarify chesukundamani adiga anthe , meeru no ante no ne...

maa guruvu gaaru vaccharuu.. praja shanti party adhinetaa...  dance1w dance1w dance1w dance1w

wolvo mama mana pary lo ippatiki nuvvu nenu kalipi6 members . mana party rocking  #~` . twaralo inka foreigners kuda join avutharu

emo bitterkai vacchaka psyko mama joru taggindi ee db lo chudu ipudu iddaru leru ... kakapothe psyco mama peru meeda eenadu paper vachiddi , bitter peru meeda news channels news vastunnayi , aina edo doubt just clarify chesukundamani adiga anthe , meeru no ante no ne...

bitterkai ee time lo mamulugaa undadu anukuntaa.. ee roju unnaduu online... psyco ki bitter ki chala thedaa undi leyy mama  cheers12w cheers12w

maam aripinchaav  cheers12w cheers12w  ~"! ~"!

Na favourite friendship moment which i will never forget in my life is a bit emotional:

our bewarse gang in the class had 5 members including one girl (not the girl i used to like).. i always used to stay calm most of the time, lost in my own world.. but in our gang there was only one person who used to talk to me..like most of the times.. the girl in our gang.. she always used to care for me.. like when we go out and have food or plan to watch a movie, she always used to say to others about me, i was never picky, but she used to ask me for what i like to eat and which movie i would like to go, etc.. in the whole group she is the only one who was so caring about me.. at first i though that is her nature and that she cares for everyne, but my friends used to say, she never asks anyone for their tastes or favourites, so may be she likes you..  but i always used to think its trash.. they are just making fun of me.. ..  When went to a trip near vizag we were all there for about 2 weeks.. then everybody finalised they will leave for araku for 2 days.. it was thursday night and next morning everybody has to catch train.. i was too much tired so i thought i had enough and planned to go back home.. i said to everyone that im leaving home and wont be coming to araku.. i slept and woke up at 6 then went to catch train.. and there was no one.. it was too cold and there was one tea stall.. so i went there and bought myself a tea.. i had one sip and i felt a pat on my shoulder.. as i looked back, this girl was there with her bag.. i asked what is she doing here.. she said she is coming with me to my home.. i argued her for some time, that my parents will think otherwise if any girl comes with me to my home also neighbours.. she said she would talk to them before they jump to any conclusions..  cheers12w cheers12w

sare kani mamalu naku oka doubt vacchindi ... bitterkai mama psyko mama akkade ani meekemanna ala anipinchinda????

chancee ledu... iddru okati kaadu

wolvo mama mana pary lo ippatiki nuvvu nenu kalipi6 members . mana party rocking  #~` . twaralo inka foreigners kuda join avutharu

avunu maama.. mana party meeting ki ikkada thrd lu saripovuu... konni lakshala kotla mandi vastaaru ani cheppii manaku permission ivvatleduu mama..  (*"

Na favourite friendship moment which i will never forget in my life is a bit emotional:

our bewarse gang in the class had 5 members including one girl (not the girl i used to like).. i always used to stay calm most of the time, lost in my own world.. but in our gang there was only one person who used to talk to me..like most of the times.. the girl in our gang.. she always used to care for me.. like when we go out and have food or plan to watch a movie, she always used to say to others about me, i was never picky, but she used to ask me for what i like to eat and which movie i would like to go, etc.. in the whole group she is the only one who was so caring about me.. at first i though that is her nature and that she cares for everyne, but my friends used to say, she never asks anyone for their tastes or favourites, so may be she likes you..  but i always used to think its trash.. they are just making fun of me.. ..  When went to a trip near vizag we were all there for about 2 weeks.. then everybody finalised they will leave for araku for 2 days.. it was thursday night and next morning everybody has to catch train.. i was too much tired so i thought i had enough and planned to go back home.. i said to everyone that im leaving home and wont be coming to araku.. i slept and woke up at 6 then went to catch train.. and there was no one.. it was too cold and there was one tea stall.. so i went there and bought myself a tea.. i had one sip and i felt a pat on my shoulder.. as i looked back, this girl was there with her bag.. i asked what is she doing here.. she said she is coming with me to my home.. i argued her for some time, that my parents will think otherwise if any girl comes with me to my home also neighbours.. she said she would talk to them before they jump to any conclusions..  cheers12w cheers12w

naa bathukki inta varakuu okka manchi porii tagalleduu mama anni boku mundaleyyyy... !Q# !Q# !Q# !Q#

bangaru bulloodu.. title ki justification sesav gaa ee katha thoo..... any how i gus u wil keep up her trust all thru ur lyf...