UK Graduate Placement Update

ravilolli

Today we arranged an interview for Madhavi Kudapa from Salford University for following graduate position.

Job Details:
Client: RBS GBM
Role: Application Development (Technology)
Salary: 50,000 GBP per Annum

I will post every opportunity we help for candidates through us. Wait for next Training and Placement if you guys are interested.

};_ };_ };_

Hello Boss,

Do you think all UK Indian Graduates are fools to believe this £50,000 for graduate position. How can you justify this.
Gradute means who comes out from University recently, do you think UK companies are charity ones to give such a PAY to a graduate.

I have been working in this country for more than 6 years and I have started here as a Graduate Recruitment Consultant, I know the pay scale and growth. Dont publish bull shit thinsg for your for your bussiness. Give me the Candidate details I will confirm it.

And that too with RBS what a stupid you are, Do you any consultants or Office in UK. Then give me your UK details I will call you and discuss how could this be possible.

Whats your client List in UK.

Hey UK Andhrudu,

How dare you to talk like that you *******. As a professional I used stars instead of foul language.

If you are really a Graduate Recruitment Consultant check with RBS Global Banking and Markets IT Graduate salary with HR's. In UK most investment banks pay around 50K GBP if you are really a consultant you should know all these details by this time. So I doubt about your claim here.

Don't comment if you don't know the truth.

My Clients are RBS GBM, Barclays Capital, JP Morgan, Citi Group, Goldman Sachs, Morgan Stanley etc. All these companies pay 50K for graduates in UK and they are not charities

I agree to some extent of the UK ANDRUDU... But As I mentioned in other post as well.. GIve your details, so that people can confirm the things and proceed if its true.... CITI#H@ CITI#H@ CITI#H@ CITI#H@ CITI#H@ CITI#H@

You can talk to me on Ravi@0091-8978693847 to know more details.

Unfortunately People like UK Andhrudu spoiling the student in UK with false comments. There are companies who can give 50K salary and even they give you work permits. Lot of people think there are no opportunities like that. Go to the events conducted by the companies I menion and talk to HR's attended in those events and grab more information.

Don't listen to me or the other guys like UK Andhrudu. You go and find info in events and know who is talking true.

I mentioned details of the person who got interview. If you have contacts in the Uni of that particular student please find those people and inquire. I'm not giving their contact details bcoz they don't want to get disturbed by bulk mails or calls. If you have contacts find them through your contacts.

Hi Ravilolli,

I am Glad you have replied. I never used foul language in the above comment as I know my limits as working professional, so I don't need any advices from you like who use stars(****).

Firstly,
All your clients are in Banking sector, are you working as a banking sector recruitment Consultant or IT recruitment consultant,  I agree these are good companies, but there is no such company that will pay £50,000 for a recent Gradute in the entire UK. And why should I confirm with HR? If this is genuine vacancy they would have posted the salary in the advertisement its self, don't you know that. Do you think there will not be salary in the vancay advert.

The way you have answered is bullshit that I need to confirm with HR. Don't know that employer will have contacts with multiple recruitment consultants, and the empoyer will give the consultants the job requirement,specification,Salary, so the each recruitment consultant will publish this. Who ever gets the matching candidates they will send the resumes to the employer. So, as per my 6 year experience ,i haven't seen or heard company approcahing the recruitment agents with such a high salary for Gradutes. What do you say this.

If you have the client requiremennst with you pass me that and show the salary there.
Secondly,
If you have contacts with such a high reputated companies , You should be based in UK?
1.where are you operating from ?
2.To which consultancy are you working for as an recruitment consultant?
3.Where is your office and telephone numbers?
4. Or Do you have dare enough to give me the candidate details to whome you have arranged interview today and where is the interview based in UK.
5. Did you placed any one beforer like this with such a huge pay for graduate among these companies.

If this vacancy is genuine and this so called ravi is working as genuine consultant , he should know that other recruitment consultants would know the salary for gradute level jobs.

I would hope Mr.Ravi will answer all those questions , if not for me atleast all the viewers here?

And I appreciate Mr. Darling for asking him for details.

Hi Mr Andhrudu,

Sorry to say that you are again wrong. Sorry for the language as I'm emotional person I feel bad when you commented without any knowledge on the positions I dealt with.

We are processing applications for Graduate positions in these companies and people are getting placed and getting interviews for these positions. If you can't access HR contacts for the client's I mentioned try to find people who placed in these companies and enquire about their salary. These companies doesn't mention disclose their salaries out.

If you want to comment again first know the facts and comment.

Thanks,
Ravi

This is not for business.... I already have lot of people through my current and past students. I will post updates regarding the Placements here so that people get motivated and feel comfortable that UK is not crap. If you make me get pissed off I'm happy not posting anything here anyhow I have my business from the people placed by me.

If you see post reg any candidate from your Uni talk to them about how they get placed. I have people from many Uni's like Newcastle, Liverpool, Salford, Sunderland, Southampton, Staffordshire etc.

[quote author=ravilolli link=topic=242582.msg3032002#msg3032002 date=1317049248]
This is not for business.... I already have lot of people through my current and past students. I will post updates regarding the Placements here so that people get motivated and feel comfortable that UK is not crap. If you make me get pissed off I'm happy not posting anything here anyhow I have my business from the people placed by me.

If you see post reg any candidate from your Uni talk to them about how they get placed. I have people from many Uni's like Newcastle, Liverpool, Salford, Sunderland, Southampton, Staffordshire etc.
[/quote] Hi Ravilollo.. If you have a real Zeal of helping sum1 . Just post the things required... Dont waste time on unecessary Arguments.. Better your Initiation might help people who are really struggling.. Guide them the way to approach you and follow th things ...Better not to take any thing serious.... Ignore the guys whom you do not need Simply...[img]http://www.gifsoup.com/view/1066741/pug-head-tilt-o.gif[/img]

Hi Ravi,

My Intention is not take the opportunities from Indian Students. I am very pissed off and dissoopinted when people post like these posts without proper justifications and proven Info that this genuine.
If you have placed any one before you can list out thier names here, so that all the viewers or students can really feel comfortable your genuine and these number of students are placed and can reach you confortably. Or at least you ask you students to post here about their details: Full Name(Genuine Name) , To which company they have attended for interview or placed and from which University. So that this way you can create a belief in the students in UK.

Do it first if you are genuine.

To all Uk students , I am just trying to make it clear about this guy so I have asked him to post their details if not mobile number and mail ID their Full name, University and Company placed or attended.

Or if those who attended can post here you will feel it is genuine and confortable to approach Ravi.
As being Indian I would be happy if some one is placing Indians like me(ofcourse I dont' have my own company or website as I am It recruitment consultant In Micheal Page , London)

Guys this is my last Post and will leave it you. So I hope ravi will ask his students to post about this recruitment and their details, so that you will feel comfortable to approach him.

Thanks Guys and once again I hope Ravi will do My request.

Thanks

Thanks Guys... for you time.. in helping others... I was also astudent from UK  few years back.. Now with help of a Guy...(a Demigod to me).. I am here in US.. Currently working with good scenarios.. So Just Help Dont dissapoint  people .. Especially Our DB members..

Hi students,

NATIONAL GRADUATE RECRUITMENT EXHIBITION
7 & 8 October - Olympia, London   

NATIONAL GRADUATE RECRUITMENT EXHIBITION
28 & 29 October -  NEC, Birmingham   

where all the so called big companies who are registered with this event will come there.
Go with your CV's and ask the details:

Go to this website and register to get Fast track entry instead of waiting in Queues for entry

[url=http://www.gradjobs.co.uk/recruitment-exhibitions/autumn-london-2011]http://www.gradjobs.co.uk/recruitment-exhibitions/autumn-london-2011[/url]       

Don't miss it you can ask any sort of question and clarify with them. These seminars are created by group of Recruitment consultancies and Universities to give Ideas for students
                                          Recruiters at the exhibition

Abercrombie & Fitch

See UsAbercrombie & Fitch

ACCA

See UsACCA

AMAZON.CO.UK

See UsAMAZON.CO.UK

Bloomberg

See UsBloomberg

BPP University

See UsVideoBPP University

British Council

See UsBritish Council

Cable&Wireless

See UsCable&Wireless

Canterbury Christ Church University

See UsCanterbury Christ Church University

Capital IQ, a division of Standard & Poors

See UsCapital IQ, a division of Standard & Poors

CIMA

See UsCIMA

Civil Service Fast Stream

See UsCivil Service Fast Stream

College of Europe

See UsCollege of Europe

CONFEDERATION OF BRITISH INDUSTRY

See UsCONFEDERATION OF BRITISH INDUSTRY

DHL Supply Chain

See UsDHL Supply Chain

Dstl - Defence Science and Technology Laboratory

See UsDstl - Defence Science and Technology Laboratory

EmployAbility

See UsEmployAbility

Enterprise Rent-A-Car

See UsEnterprise Rent-A-Car

ESCP Europe Business School

See UsESCP Europe Business School

ExxonMobil

See UsExxonMobil

FDM Group

See UsFDM Group

Five Ten Group

See UsFive Ten Group

GBST

See UsGBST

GIST

See UsGIST

Hays

See UsCase StudyHays

Hilti

See UsHilti

HP

See UsHP

ICS Legal

See UsICS Legal

Inside Careers

See UsInside Careers

Institue of Chartered Secretaries and Administrators

See UsInstitue of Chartered Secretaries and Administrators

Jaguar Land Rover

See UsJaguar Land Rover

John Lewis Partnership

See UsJohn Lewis Partnership

K2 Partnering

See UsCase StudyK2 Partnering

London Business School

See UsLondon Business School

Mazars

See UsMazars

Meltwater Group

See UsMeltwater Group

Mercedes-Benz High Performance Engines

See UsMercedes-Benz High Performance Engines

Milkround

See UsMilkround

Molson Coors

See UsMolson Coors

Montessori Centre International

See UsMontessori Centre International

National Audit Office

See UsNational Audit Office

Nationwide Building Society

See UsNationwide Building Society

Prospects

See UsProspects

RBC Dexia Investor Services

See UsRBC Dexia Investor Services

Santander

See UsSantander

Smurfit Kappa

See UsSmurfit Kappa

St Mary's University College, Twickenham

See UsSt Mary's University College, Twickenham

Talent Transitions

See UsTalent Transitions

Tata Motors

See UsTata Motors

TDA

See UsTDA

Tesco

See UsTesco

The Army

See UsThe Army

The Nielsen Company

See UsThe Nielsen Company

The University of Warwick

See UsThe University of Warwick

The University of West London

See UsThe University of West London

The Write Stuff

See UsThe Write Stuff

TK Maxx / HomeSense, part of TJX Europe

See UsTK Maxx / HomeSense, part of TJX Europe

University of Birmingham

See UsUniversity of Birmingham

University of Leicester

See UsUniversity of Leicester

University of Limerick

See UsUniversity of Limerick

University of Southampton

See UsUniversity of Southampton

Venture Marketing Group

See UsVideoCase StudyVenture Marketing Group

Wincanton

See UsWincanton

Hi UK Andhrudu, Thanks for some useful info here. I'm also adding some valuable info here.

If you want to attend any exhibitions for IT around midlands please visit the Manchester University technology event. Giant banks like Goldman Sachs, Morgan Stanley, JP Morgan, UBS, Bank of England, Deutche Bank, Credit Suisse, Nomura etc etc. For people around London please visit Imperial and UCL events if allowed otherwise go directly to bank events like Bank of America Technology Innovation Forum etc so that you can meet top level management and can also gather info regarding what technology innovations happening at banks.

All these events will help you to get through the final interviews and to get network of people.

None of these banks or technology companies take CV's in these events or even in National Exibitions. Don't waste paper.