PHP or ASP.net which one is more advantageous and Predominant in nature

jai.b

IS PHP or Asp.net which one have more advantageous taking all the factors into account right frm learning curve to growth curve which is more dominant has got good scope of learning....

Especially for the people for the beginners which langague would be preferable to learn in paramaters such as ( time,scope,growth,payrate,req's etc)...

Waiting for the Suggestions....

Thanks in advance ....

thankyou thankyou

[quote author=Sherlok Holmes link=topic=244030.msg3053118#msg3053118 date=1317323484]
renditiki baane future undi baa espcially overseas lo.......naa suggestion entante better stick to asp.net....
[/quote]

Thanks dude for the reply.. Pls chk the PM

[quote author=Sherlok Holmes link=topic=244030.msg3053118#msg3053118 date=1317323484]
renditiki baane future undi baa espcially overseas lo.......naa suggestion entante better stick to asp.net....
[/quote] @gr33d @gr33d go for asp.net... jobs ekkuva

[quote author=vishwamithra link=topic=244030.msg3053728#msg3053728 date=1317327783]
@gr33d @gr33d go for asp.net... jobs ekkuva
[/quote]

Vishwamithra,

Dude you are really kind you will be the first one who will guide me same as ysday also u replied for my post ...

Its being only two days im using this site and i have got tremendous support for most of them ...
you rock
Hats of for u guys....

thankyou thankyou thankyou

[quote author=jai.b link=topic=244030.msg3053789#msg3053789 date=1317328142]
Vishwamithra,

Dude you are really kind you will be the first one who will guide me same as ysday also u replied for my post ...

Its being only two days im using this site and i have got tremendous support for most of them ...
you rock
Hats of for u guys....

thankyou thankyou thankyou
[/quote] afdb rocks  @3$% thankyou thankyou ninna ba annav..maali prog side shift aaa...decide chesukolka pothunava

[quote author=vishwamithra link=topic=244030.msg3053819#msg3053819 date=1317328359]
afdb rocks  @3$% thankyou thankyou ninna ba annav..maali prog side shift aaa...decide chesukolka pothunava
[/quote]

Pls chk the PM

thankyou