Need Opinion On Desi Consultancy ...

Blues10

mamalu..

naku 2days back OPEN_LOGIX corporation nunchi oka call vachindi .... pay 60k istha annadu ... open OPT starting lo unna...

eee company gurunchi emina telusa miku ... konchem mii experiance unte cheppandai

[quote name='subba rav' timestamp='1319726074' post='3037576']
ee ooru, em nerpistadu, akkada mundu nunchi unnollu evaru anna telusa?
[/quote]

MIchigan ... mama Datastage lo istha annadu ...

[quote name='Blues10' timestamp='1319726515' post='3037633']

MIchigan ... mama Datastage lo istha annadu ...
[/quote]

Aa consultancy gurinchi neeku etla telishindi, enta mandi unnaru, pay time ki istada annayi kanukko bhayya... Every consultancy has good and bad.

And also, training icchetollu unnara, marketing manchiga unda ani...

Ivvi anni evaranna telishinollu unte cheptaru. Leka pote DONT GO.

Main thing marketing, interview and pay mama.... training and support elano vary avthay.... :4_12_13:
Ivi chuskokunda vellaku.... velthe undipovalsi vasthadi atleast oka project ayye varaku aina....
Phone lo anni bane matladtharu, tharvatha true colors bayata padthay... #/{- do your research and networking abt the company 1st.....

[color=#333333][font=Verdana, Geneva, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][size=3][left][b]My Association with OPENLOGIX Corporation : [/b]OPENLOGIX Corporation[/left][/size][/font][/color][/left]
[color=#333333][font=Verdana, Geneva, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][size=3][left][b]Good things About OPENLOGIX Corporation : [/b]N/A[/left][/size][/font][/color][/left]
[color=#333333][font=Verdana, Geneva, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][size=3][left][b]Not so good things About OPENLOGIX Corporation : [/b]They are lot of bad things about this company. The company was run by husband and wife. I dont know who makes the decisions but pay will be paid every quarterly. Thats the greatness of the company. Tells stories that vendor is not coperative. They have cheated lot may people like me. i am one of the victim. Run pay roll as he likes he run for 20 hours in one week and 30 hours in another week and 40 when he wants to prove something. Please make decision based on the above comments. They ask for 2 yrs bond i.e 2 much here. They keep my I 94 for an year with them.[/left][/size][/font][/color][/left]

• Upvote 1

[quote name='karna11' timestamp='1319729528' post='3037896']
[left][color=#333333][font=Verdana, Geneva, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][size=3][b]My Association with OPENLOGIX Corporation : [/b]OPENLOGIX Corporation[/size][/font][/color][/left]
[/left]

[left][color=#333333][font=Verdana, Geneva, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][size=3][b]Good things About OPENLOGIX Corporation : [/b]N/A[/size][/font][/color][/left]
[/left]

[left][color=#333333][font=Verdana, Geneva, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][size=3][b]Not so good things About OPENLOGIX Corporation : [/b]They are lot of bad things about this company. The company was run by husband and wife. I dont know who makes the decisions but pay will be paid every quarterly. Thats the greatness of the company. Tells stories that vendor is not coperative. They have cheated lot may people like me. i am one of the victim. Run pay roll as he likes he run for 20 hours in one week and 30 hours in another week and 40 when he wants to prove something. Please make decision based on the above comments. They ask for 2 yrs bond i.e 2 much here. They keep my I 94 for an year with them.[/size][/font][/color][/left]
[/left]

[/quote]

good post

Evaranna thelisina vallu refer chesthene dani gurinchi alochinchu...
Prathi company standard sollu..60k or 80-20, H1 B filing, free food and accomd, job support and pr oxy,
Marketing etla undo chepparu, purchase order meeda entha undo theleedu, H1 file chesentha bomma company ki undo theleedu..
anni kanukkuni vellu..its better u spend some time to research on the company before u join rather to repent later on...Good Luck Bro :)

mundhu nuvv dentlo job kotali anukuntunaavo goal set chesko...programmin or tools?? mundhu adi telsukoni nee frnds ni adigi kanuko emana manchi consutancy's unnaya ani... &D_@@ &D_@@

[quote name='karna11' timestamp='1319729528' post='3037896']
[left][b]My Association with OPENLOGIX Corporation : [/b]OPENLOGIX Corporation[/left]
[/left]

[left][b]Good things About OPENLOGIX Corporation : [/b]N/A[/left]
[/left]

[left][b]Not so good things About OPENLOGIX Corporation : [/b]They are lot of bad things about this company. The company was run by husband and wife. I dont know who makes the decisions but pay will be paid every quarterly. Thats the greatness of the company. Tells stories that vendor is not coperative. They have cheated lot may people like me. i am one of the victim. Run pay roll as he likes he run for 20 hours in one week and 30 hours in another week and 40 when he wants to prove something. Please make decision based on the above comments. They ask for 2 yrs bond i.e 2 much here. They keep my I 94 for an year with them.[/left]
[/left]

[/quote]
:3D_Smiles: idi maree too much undi, maa employer gaade kakurthi gaadanukuna,nvaaniki minchinolu unaru veelu

[quote name='shakkku' timestamp='1319739178' post='3038674']
:3D_Smiles: idi maree too much undi, maa employer gaade kakurthi gaadanukuna,nvaaniki minchinolu unaru veelu
[/quote]
US lo vunaa 80% desi consultancies anthey vuntaayi.. especially consultancies run by people from AP..