Is Sachin Eligible For Bharat Ratna?

POOLA RANGADU

[quote name='POOLA RANGADU' timestamp='1324275948' post='1301163057']

ur entire post boils down to the point : POPULARITY.

still i would say, he is eligible for KHEL RATNA...not BHARAT RATNA.

if the criteria for winning the honorary award is POPULARITY , then again...there will be a HUNDRED others in line..that includes [color=#ffff00][size=7][b]AISHWARYA RAI,SUSHMITA SEN,AMITABH BACHAN[/b][/size][/color] RAJANI KANTH( he is in an altogether different league and awards [size=8][b]and rajani dont go together...he is d undisputed [color=#ff0000]KING of TAMIL FILM INDUSTRY[/color]..his secret help to many is laudable)[/b][/size].
[/quote]

Tamil industry...
No one ever even thought of discussed about it.. As they were actors and there is never a discussion ab
out giving Bharat Ratna for a Person very popular within the country for his movies.

If NTR was considered for Bharat Ratna for his acting on movies.. then Amitabh also deservers much earlier than NTR .. But NTR's name was considered because he gave the uplift to a Lot of Telugu people across the Globe to develop the State of AP .

Also he was one Strong Telugu Man who encouraged the World wide Telugu people to unite themselves in developing the Telugu people around the world and with that he also encouraged them in bringing more opportunities..
Proof::::

[url="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xcdzou_IR4Q"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xcdzou_IR4Q[/url]

But in case of Sachin, He was Recognised across the Globe for his passion towards Cricket...
So he deserves it too for receiving appraisal by all people across the globe..

[quote name='PMR aka OM' timestamp='1324281107' post='1301163383']

Tamil industry...
No one ever even thought of discussed about it.. As they were actors and there is never a discussion ab
out giving Bharat Ratna for a Person very popular within the country for his movies.

If NTR was considered for Bharat Ratna for his acting on movies.. then Amitabh also deservers much earlier than NTR .. But NTR's name was considered because he gave the uplift to a Lot of Telugu people across the Globe to develop the State of AP .

Also he was one Strong Telugu Man who encouraged the World wide Telugu people to unite themselves in developing the Telugu people around the world and with that he also encouraged them in bringing more opportunities..

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xcdzou_IR4Q[/media]

But in case of Sachin, He was Recognised across the Globe for his passion towards Cricket...
[/quote]

nee udhesam ardam kaaalaaa

antey NTR local staraaaa? he don;t have any populairyt outside AP? so he is worth only for ANDHRA RATNA?????

[quote name='NTR Real FAN' timestamp='1324281472' post='1301163400']
@Pool Ranga Neelanti......... naalanti.......... mariyu ee DB looni bookulukanna he(sachin) is much more deserved

FYI @pool ranga eelanti posts vesi marintha booku vi avaaku

Ta
LP
[/quote]

last lo LP antey Lakshmi paravthiaa?

Are you musugu LP fan?

[quote name='ObamaBinSingh' timestamp='1324281268' post='1301163392']

nee udhesam ardam kaaalaaa

antey NTR local staraaaa? he don;t have any populairyt outside AP? so he is worth only for ANDHRA RATNA?????
[/quote]

I didn;t mean it.. with that same power,, he showed to the Other States that Local parties can give shocks to the Centre by standing as the only Party in the opposition during Rajeev's first Term as PM after the Death of Indira..

During those Days NTR proved the power of Unity among the people in a Region and the power of People who felt the loss of Self-Respect from the Central Gandi-dominated Congresss Party..

He showed the power of a Powerful Leader and Orator who can impact one whole state..... while the Rest of whole country was in the Trance of Indira Gandhi;s death...

[quote name='PMR aka OM' timestamp='1324281107' post='1301163383']

Tamil industry...

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xcdzou_IR4Q[/media]

[/quote]

baabu..chitti baabu...nee baadha enti nayana? nenu cheppindi migata pages lo choosaava? NTR ki films kosam award ivvaali ani ekkada nenu PROPHECY cheyyaleedee??

Vishayam poorti gaa teluskovemoo nuvvu asala....POLOOOOO mantuu...avatalu vaadu edi cheste..nen ukduaa ade cheyaali ani anukune rakam laa unnaavee....

[quote name='Dalapati' timestamp='1324276848' post='1301163109']
Sachin kanna Dhoni eligible aah.........[img]http://www.desigifs.com/sites/default/files/t0rxi0.gif?1290018352[/img]
[/quote]

kaadaa mari?

20-20,50,60, overs matches, TEST series lo NO:1 ranking...ilaaa..annitlo ...INDIAN CRICKET HISTORY lo....aa maata ki vasthe..WORLD CRICKET HISTORY lo...CHAMPIONSHIP gelipinchina EKAIKA CPATAIN...DHONI.....sachin ki Individual records ekkuva unnayi. am not saying those didnt contribute to victories. But how many of them were match winning / championship points?

....I LOOK UP TO LEADERS and SELF CONFIDENT people.....DHONI is a LEADER..GANGULY is a LEADER..SEHWAG has enough aggression to die for...RAHUL has enough PATIENCE to push back any OPPONENT...sachin is at a lesser adavantage veellandari mundu....captaincy ishte... LEADERSHIP lo venakabadinatte anipinchindi ...

[quote name='Slim-Shady' timestamp='1324277771' post='1301163147']

[b]As per records he is actor of TFI.... he doesnot represent INDIAN PUBLIC/INDIAN GOVERNMENT[/b]

[b]SOURCE: TFI[/b]

ani kooda anochu kada........

Edo cinema lo cheppinattu.... INDIA sirf do cheezein chalte... CRICKET aur BOLLYWOOD(u can take it as movies).

Naku telisinantha varaku..... manam INDIANS ani collective ga proud ga cheppukune first thing CRICKET... and is SACHIN is hero of it. whole india teeskunna common stand untadi cricket lo. You can also say integrity ki main reason CRICKET, intha pedda secular country lo kulam,matam,rangu,praantham theda lekunda follow avvabade oke oka thing CRICKET.

Movies lo chaala difference undi... andaru choosina..... North india lo groups.... mana dantlo castes...tamil lo groups... major role play chestayi...... Chiru,balayya ani kottukune chaala mandi kooda sachin deggara okkati avutaru (i dont say its 100% true but its a fact).

I see CRICKET as symbol of integrity...SACHIN may not be GOD but he is definitely more than other cricketers what i have seen. I personally dont give much importance for awards and award committees (recent incidents are examples, i think even saif got padmashree). SACHIN gets the award or not i don`t bother, but he is THE deserving.
[/quote]

ha ha.....TFI ki award ivvamani evaru cheppindi? POLITICS aneed IGOVERNMENT kaada?

[b][url="http://www.andhrafriends.com/index.php?app=forums&module=forums&section=findpost&pid=1301163400"][img]http://www.andhrafriends.com/public/style_images/tctc91_pulse/snapback.png[/img][/url]NTR Real FAN, on 19 December 2011 - 08:57 AM, said:[/b]

@Pool Ranga Neelanti......... naalanti.......... mariyu ee DB looni bookulukanna he(sachin) is much more deserved

FYI @pool ranga eelanti posts vesi marintha booku vi avaaku

Ta
LP

:NTR REAL FAN: ID ee oka FAKE ID.. nuvvu boku ani satisfy ayitey avvu. nenu ala anukovatla naa gurinchi.

[quote name='POOLA RANGADU' timestamp='1324326353' post='1301165108']

kaadaa mari?

20-20,50,60, overs matches..annitlo ...INDIAN CRICKET HISTORY lo....aa maata ki vasthe..WORLD CRICKET HISTORY lo...CHAMPIONSHIP gelipinchina EKAIKA CPATAIN...DHONI...anthakante..sachin em peekaadu?

kuyya gaallu antee naaku gouravam undadu eppudayinaa....I ONLY LOOK UP TO LEADERS and SELF CONFIDENT people..not ppl who r bare minimal survivors...DHONI is a LEADER..GANGULY is a LEADER..SEHWAG has enough aggression to die for...RAHUL has enough PATIENCE to push back any OPPONENT...sachin gaadu kuyya nee veellandari mundu....captaincy ishte...asala..abboo..ZERO LEADERSHIP skills....I DONT LIKE PEOPLE WITHOUT LEADERSHIP SKILLS. in my opinion sachin is defintiely a side kick..a.k.a KUYYA.
[/quote]

meeru meeru disco chestu madhyalo players ni thittadam endko..sachin was not a good captain ani telusukunnaka, he offered to resign without any ego..he was not a good cricket captain, that doesn't really mean he lacked leadership skills..leader ante captain okkade kadu..over the last 10 yrs, almost all the players (including bowlers) talk about how sachin played a crucial role in helping them take their game to the next level..people look up to him..ivi leadership skills kaavu antava? annayya ne post nunchi prati sari coherence expect chestanu..clarity expect chestanu and consistency..of course u don't post so that u meet some one's expectations, but ivi undalani nuvvu kuda strive chestav ankunta..

[quote name='John Galt' timestamp='1324327477' post='1301165121']

meeru meeru disco chestu madhyalo players ni thittadam endko..sachin was not a good captain ani telusukunnaka, he offered to resign without any ego..he was not a good cricket captain, that doesn't really mean he lacked leadership skills..leader ante captain okkade kadu..over the last 10 yrs, almost all the players (including bowlers) talk about how sachin played a crucial role in helping them take their game to the next level..people look up to him..ivi leadership skills kaavu antava? annayya ne post nunchi prati sari coherence expect chestanu..clarity expect chestanu and consistency..of course u don't post so that u meet some one's expectations, but ivi undalani nuvvu kuda strive chestav ankunta..
[/quote]

u r right....jus came back from a hang out spot! and was a lil fizzy...

well...disco lo ...PLAYER ni GOD cheseste...mari ..dinchaali antee...points cheppaali gaa...anyway..i was consistently mentioning that.SACHIN can be respected for his consistency of playing for 20 years...i admitted that he was great as a long stadning cricketer...However, JUST like peopel who think that sachin deserves a BR....i think he doesnt..and i know all the facts about sachin just as much as the fans do. so there is no compelling me into ...convincing that sachin is eligible for BR.

daniki thodu..DISCO cheyyatam raaka...some fit for nothing haters....adn arm chair critics ..chaala mandi tayaru ayyaaru..vaallu POINT gurinchi cheppakunda...vekili veshaalu vestunte mari...temper lose avvakunda elaa untaam? MANISHI KI OKA MAATA..GODDU ki oka debba annaru kadaa...GODLU chaalane unnayi mari...entha pakkaki tappukunna..appudappudu...2-3 VAATHALU ayinaa pettali kadaa...lekapothe..palli ikilichukuntoo..saddistic pleasure pondutaayi avi.

inka laabham ledu...nuvvu annadi correct. vaatitho notlo noru petti...nenu digajaaratam anavsaram...i better start using my IGNORE LIST again...it is true dat A DOGS TAIL NEVER STRAGhTENS...AND I HAVE IDENTIFIED a few..who will befit my description. I will apply this to such category ppl.

[quote name='POOLA RANGADU' timestamp='1324328270' post='1301165123']

u r right....jus came back from a hang out spot! and was a lil fizzy...

well...disco lo ...PLAYER ni GOD cheseste...mari ..dinchaali antee...points cheppaali gaa...anyway..i was consistently mentioning that.SACHIN can be respected for his consistency of playing for 20 years...i admitted that he was great as a long stadning cricketer...However, JUST like peopel who think that sachin deserves a BR....i think he doesnt..and i know all the facts about sachin just as much as the fans do. so there is no compelling me into ...convincing that sachin is eligible for BR.

daniki thodu..DISCO cheyyatam raaka...some fit for nothing haters....adn arm chair critics ..chaala mandi tayaru ayyaaru..vaallu POINT gurinchi cheppakunda...vekili veshaalu vestunte mari...temper lose avvakunda elaa untaam? MANISHI KI OKA MAATA..GODDU ki oka debba annaru kadaa...GODLU chaalane unnayi mari...entha pakkaki tappukunna..appudappudu...2-3 VAATHALU ayinaa pettali kadaa...lekapothe..palli ikilichukuntoo..saddistic pleasure pondutaayi avi.

inka laabham ledu...nuvvu annadi correct. vaatitho notlo noru petti...nenu digajaaratam anavsaram...i better start using my IGNORE LIST again...it is true dat A DOGS TAIL NEVER STRAGhTENS...AND I HAVE IDENTIFIED a few..who will befit my description. I will apply this to such category ppl.
[/quote]

Nuvvu cheppindi correct ee..kani vallani thittu anthe kani sachin ganguly dhoni meeda mana pratapam endku ani na point anthe :D :D
anyway, BR ivvali ani proposal techinavadini anali asalu..anavasaram ga sachin ni defame chesinattu ayindi :P
as a sachin fan, I would love it if govt announces BR or anything of that significance to sachin..but then, is he eligible ante..I'm not too sure yet..cricket aadinandku BR ivvakarledu..dhoni ki ayina, kapil ki ayina sare..because they haven't made a sacrifice for the nation or anything..they love the game, they make money..so they play it to their best of abilities..are they not patriotic ante yes they are..do they deserve BR yet? No not really..we can wait for another 30 yrs and see if they can help rebuild India or at least make an effort in doing so..appudu their service can be lauded..
Anyway rajiv gandhi ki kuda icharu asalu BR..inka sachin ki ichi ade list lo add cheyadam kuda antha exciting ga anipiyyatledu nakaithe :D

• Upvote 1

[quote name='John Galt' timestamp='1324329023' post='1301165125']

Nuvvu cheppindi correct ee..kani vallani thittu anthe kani sachin ganguly dhoni meeda mana pratapam endku ani na point anthe :D :D
anyway, BR ivvali ani proposal techinavadini anali asalu..anavasaram ga sachin ni defame chesinattu ayindi :P
as a sachin fan, I would love it if govt announces BR or anything of that significance to sachin..but then, is he eligible ante..I'm not too sure yet..cricket aadinandku BR ivvakarledu..dhoni ki ayina, kapil ki ayina sare..because they haven't made a sacrifice for the nation or anything..they love the game, they make money..so they play it to their best of abilities..are they not patriotic ante yes they are..do they deserve BR yet? No not really..we can wait for another 30 yrs and see if they can help rebuild India or at least make an effort in doing so..appudu their service can be lauded..
Anyway rajiv gandhi ki kuda icharu asalu BR..inka sachin ki ichi ade list lo add cheyadam kuda antha exciting ga anipiyyatledu nakaithe :D
[/quote]

u r right on d spot! i am not a sachin hater either. But deeni Value daanikee ivvali kada. i wouldnt mind if he gets a BR after doing some inspirational work post retirement.