Did Anybody Read Bhagavadgita Completely?

kidmakers

[quote name='kidmakers' timestamp='1324365569' post='1301166936']

I always have a problem baa.. I face a situation, my emotions and the lesser knowledge i have will try to solve it in a way different than how i wanted it to be solved.. but later when i go through gita, i will see what i shud have done earlier.. but it will repeat again and again..

to be precise, i am not able to reap the fruits of holy book... is it common or something particular to me.. ??
[/quote]

I think it is common.... 'coz Im just like ur's in some instances..!
'll see, what others say...!

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• kidmakers

• CHANAKYA

• Spartan

• POOLA RANGADU

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I always have a problem baa.. I face a situation, my emotions and the lesser knowledge i have will try to solve it in a way different than how i wanted it to be solved.. but later when i go through gita, i will see what i shud have done earlier.. but it will repeat again and again..

to be precise, i am not able to reap the fruits of holy book... is it common or something particular to me.. ??
[/quote]

it is very common. Dont worry. it is not particular to you.

However, next time, when you are in a similar situation, think about What happened in the past. Recollect How bad were the results and how hard you wanted to change them.

Now going forward , you can make a choice to either REPEAT the same result or get what you desired for.

Once you decide that you want to get the result you aimed for , then follow the instructions of GITA.

Most of the times, it is a conflict between CARNAL DESIRES/PLEASURES vs GOAL/AIM/TASKS TO BE DONE.

So u need to balance ur mind between the good n evil. that DISCRETION is provided by GITA.

[quote name='CHANAKYA' timestamp='1324365333' post='1301166907']

Hmm.. my dear dalling dallingggggg... :)

Assalu nijamga mana alochanalu maaredi and koosintha correct ga alochinchedi after 22-24 e...!
So, MORE TO GO>>> :P
[/quote]

Adi nuvvu pori ni eppudu padesaavoo daani batti untundi baa.Not on Age

[quote name='POOLA RANGADU' timestamp='1324365846' post='1301166977']

However, next time, when you are in a similar situation, think about What happened in the past. Recollect How bad were the results and how hard you wanted to change them.

Now going forward , you can make a choice to either REPEAT the same result or get what you desired for.

Once you decide that you want to get the result you aimed for , then follow the instructions of GITA.

Most of the times, it is a conflict between CARNAL DESIRES/PLEASURES vs GOAL/AIM/TASKS TO BE DONE.

So u need to balance ur mind between the good n evil. that DISCRETION is provided by GITA.
[/quote]

OK..

right now i am in a situation where i lost hope for everything.. in today's world, earning money is the first qualification u shud have to earn respect.. but i am a zero at it.. and i dont see any light now.. still, i can start afresh and give my life a new begining.. but my mind is not settling with something lesser than what i wanted to have.. what option do i have now.. ??

[quote name='POOLA RANGADU' timestamp='1324365846' post='1301166977']

[b]Most of the times, it is a conflict between CARNAL DESIRES/PLEASURES vs GOAL/AIM/TASKS TO BE DONE.[/b]

[b]So u need to balance ur mind between the good n evil. that DISCRETION is provided by GITA.[/b]
[/quote]

wel-said ya...!
Kaani, entha mandi nijamga ... can win the battle?
Indriya-nigrahana anedi, antha easy task kaadu ba...! I am not saying it is impossible, I am just saying it is quite difficult to practice in this word vt our circumstances...!

[quote name='ChittiNaidu' timestamp='1324364428' post='1301166757']

actual ga nenu seppinadaniki....a stmt ki contro telusa....[img]http://www.desigifs.com/sites/default/files/bemmi.lol5_.gif?1290450399[/img]
[/quote]
teleedu baa... explain pls [img]http://www.desigifs.com/sites/default/files/bemmi.lol5_.gif?1290450399[/img]

to be precise, i am not able to reap the fruits of holy book... [b]is it common or something particular to me.. ??[/b]
[/quote]

adhi commoney baa.. i have seen so many people reading so many books like how to be successful blah blah... chaduvuthaaru ardham chesukuntaaru manaki chepthaaru chaala bavundhi ila cheyaali ala cheyaali ani... kaani actual ga implement cheyaalsina time lo.. there are lot of factors that influence them and they will not implement it the way

[quote name='Alexander' timestamp='1324366177' post='1301167030']

adhi commoney baa.. i have seen so many people reading so many books like how to be successful blah blah... chaduvuthaaru ardham chesukuntaaru manaki chepthaaru chaala bavundhi ila cheyaali ala cheyaali ani... kaani actual ga implement cheyaalsina time lo.. there are lot of factors that influence them and they will not implement it the way
[/quote]

all those books are way different than gita baa.. and it shud actually make a lot of difference.. may be it doesn't drive u towards success.. but it will lessen the pain you face due to the failures, which is not happening in my case.

[quote name='DARLING...' timestamp='1324366036' post='1301167007']

Adi nuvvu pori ni eppudu padesaavoo daani batti untundi baa.Not on Age
[/quote]

ha ha ha...! Nuvvu ala decide ayyavaa dalling? :)

Hmm... "Pori" is just one criteria to measure your maturity level ba..! She is not ONLY. Neeku 'pori', naaku 'money', inkokaliki 'inkoti' ala....

[quote name='CHANAKYA' timestamp='1324366388' post='1301167059']

ha ha ha...! Nuvvu ala decide ayyavaa dalling? :)

Hmm... "Pori" is just one criteria to measure your maturity level ba..! She is not ONLY. Neeku 'pori', naaku 'money', inkokaliki 'inkoti' ala....
[/quote]

I agree with you

But

Baa andukey post pakkana True [b]Experience ani petta as one scenario is impacted [/b]...

So that might reflect in different angles based on circumstances

[quote name='kidmakers' timestamp='1324366108' post='1301167016']

OK..

right now i am in a situation where i lost hope for everything.. in today's world, earning money is the first qualification u shud have to earn respect.. but i am a zero at it.. and i dont see any light now.. [size=5][color=#ff0000][b]still, i can start afresh and give my life a new begining.[/b][/color][/size]. [b]but my mind is not settling with something lesser than what i wanted to have.[/b]. what option do i have now.. ??
[/quote]

ur case is exactly the battle of making the right choice and putting effort to go with that choice.

As you said, you can still start afresh and give it a new beginning. So what is stopping you from doing that?

Do this - Open a GOOGLE DOC..and put in your priorities and TASKS/ results expected/ desired dates.

Try to gauge your progress with that doc every day. Make this your bible. Open it atleast 3 times a day and keep reminding yourself to be on track. Make sure u list all your tasks in this doc . You will know how fruitfully you are utilizing your time and efforts.

This way you can start moving in the RIGHT direction!

[quote name='CHANAKYA' timestamp='1324366159' post='1301167025']

wel-said ya...!
[b]Kaani, entha mandi nijamga ... can win the battle?[/b]
Indriya-nigrahana anedi, antha easy task kaadu ba...! [b]I am not saying it is impossible, I am just saying it is quite difficult to practice in this word vt our circumstances...![/b]
[/quote]

anduke ...SUCCESS RATIO takkuva undeedi.

Simple things ee ayinaa..KNOWN facts ee ayinaa...vaati kante..CARNAL PLEASURES/DESIRES ki COMFORTS ki FALSE PRESTIGE ki importance ivvatam valla ee.....andaru SUCCESSFUL kaaleeru.

alaa ani cheppi ENJOY cheyyoddu anatam ledu...Enjoy to the peaks..but make sure you are also ON TRACK and have an Eye on people ,society and surroundings around you. Always be AGILE and on the LOOK OUT.

[quote name='POOLA RANGADU' timestamp='1324366947' post='1301167147']

ur case is exactly the battle of making the right choice and putting effort to go with that choice.

As you said, you can still start afresh and give it a new beginning. So what is stopping you from doing that?

Do this - Open a GOOGLE DOC..and put in your priorities and TASKS/ results expected/ desired dates.

Try to gauge your progress with that doc every day. Make this your bible. Open it atleast 3 times a day and keep reminding yourself to be on track. Make sure u list all your tasks in this doc . You will know how fruitfully you are utilizing your time and efforts.

This way you can start moving in the RIGHT direction!
[/quote]

dude. thank you for the advice.. i will give it a shot for sure. I am always being very doubtful and scared to start something new.. i am afraid of the negative results it may produce. and by the time i start that thing ( which becomes inevitable), everything wud ve passed me and i end up losing. i dont know how i can over come this.

The essence of Bhagavadgita is that there is no essence. When there is an irrevocable understanding of this- then there is only essence irrespective of what it is for. But, when this is reached it no longer matters whether there is any meaning to life or not. The search ends.

[quote name='mattiburra' timestamp='1324369351' post='1301167578']
The essence of Bhagavadgita is that there is no essence. When there is an irrevocable understanding of this- then there is only essence irrespective of what it is for. But, when this is reached it no longer matters whether there is any meaning to life or not. The search ends.
[/quote]

elaborate please.