Did Anybody Read Bhagavadgita Completely?

kidmakers

[quote name='kidmakers' timestamp='1324367619' post='1301167282']

dude. thank you for the advice.. i will give it a shot for sure. I am always being very doubtful and [color=#ff0000]scared[/color] to start something new.. i am [color=#ff0000]afraid[/color] of the negative results it may produce. and by the time i start that thing ( which becomes[color=#ff0000] inevitable[/color]), everything wud ve passed me and i end up losing. i dont know how i can over come this.
[/quote]

brother naku telisinantha varaku niku fear enduku vastundhi ante nuvvu emi cheyyalo sarigga teliyaka vastundhi anukunta when ever u need to do new thing before starting sit half an hour silent and think how you could do that job and after half an hour write wat ever solutions u got on a paper and implement them.

inkoti i think u r a procrastinator danini overcome cheyataniki EAT THAT FROG by BRIAN TRACY ane book vundhi get it from u r library or download a audio book and try to implement them.

good luck

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• kidmakers

• CHANAKYA

• Spartan

• POOLA RANGADU

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

dude. thank you for the advice.. i will give it a shot for sure. I am always being very doubtful and scared to start something new.. i am afraid of the negative results it may produce. and by the time i start that thing ( which becomes inevitable), everything wud ve passed me and i end up losing. i dont know how i can over come this.
[/quote]

U need to develop Self confidence first. that is where u have to start.

there are good number of articles online on how to develop it. Start from there.

dude. thank you for the advice.. i will give it a shot for sure. I am always being very doubtful and scared to start something new.. i am afraid of the negative results it may produce. and by the time i start that thing ( which becomes inevitable), everything wud ve passed me and i end up losing. i dont know how i can over come this.
[/quote]

Fear of failure..Reluctance to change..
Situation ni batti analyze chesko bhayya..for example, oka job posting padindi..apply cheyalante bhayam vestondi anuko..u pass so much time in thinking abt this that, u either drop the idea or are under prepared and totally nervous..just think of the implications..worst case lo interviewer lite teesko babu dobbeyi antadu..vaademi neku pillaniche mama kaadu..poni vaademi ne social circle anthatiki cheppadu, nuvvu interview entha chendalam ga chesavo..how does it matter if u fail..this was jus an example..ante if u go deep enough, u realize that there is absolutely no reason to fear failure..ok this was not a great example..na uddesam chadavakunda interview vellu ani matram kadu :P

How to take it forward ante..think of something very simple..totally insignificant..it could be anything..kukkalu ante bhayam anuko for example, oka street avoid chestav..oka raayi chetho pattukuni dhairyam chesi vellu okaroju..if u go through, it will boost ur morale..confidence istadi..apply it for significant things in ur life as well..this is kinda abstract, so difficult to explain..anyway i've tried to tell u something from my experience..hopefully this helps..

thank you galtu, ranganna, ravana .. u guys may or may not have changed me.. but u made me think.. i think this will be the begining.. thank you guys.

5. Behind that invincible wall of yours, is there any area of vulnerability?
[b]Ans: Vulnerability comes from fear of loosing. Fear of loosing comes from an obsession for valuing. Obsession for Valuing comes from your own personal perception of values. And Perception of values come from a lack of core understanding and lack of core understanding comes from lack of decision making in moving on in life. And lack of decision making comes from a fear of result. And fear of result comes from a desperation for success. And desperation for success comes from fear of failure. So as long as you don’t value Success you won’t fear Failure and when you don’t fear failure you will become Invincible.[/b]

[b]Ahhhhh..!!!… Don’t you think I am brilliant..?[/b]

[b][i]WARNING:[/i] Those who don’t understand the above analysis should read it multiple times and if even then they don’t understand they can consider themselves morons. The smartest of you should not even try to understand it and take it for granted that a smart guy like me would anyway say only smart things there by proving that you smart guys are even bigger morons.[/b]