Chandrashekar Azad's Dead Body Kept On Public Display By The British

dilkush

Chandrasekhar Azad, Bhagath Singh, Netaji and many more freedom fighters who sacrificed their entire life for the Independence and did not even got due recognition for their struggle.The most sad thing is Bhagat Singh was termed as a terrorist in one of the text books and tears rolled in my eyes when I heard that news . It is even hard to understand the kind of sacrifice they made for our country..
Am writing all these things bcoz few years ago as a Indian Navy cadet I have been to Andaman & Nicobar Islands on a operation and visited the most famous "Cellular Jail".I was unable to control my tears when I saw different methods implemented in the jail to punish our freedom fighters.I wish their stories bring some change in our attitude and add at least some responsibility towards our country.

Jai Hind...

Mera Bharath Mahan..

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• tom bhayya

• Spartan

• Yuva Nataratna

• addbabu

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Chandrasekhar Azad, Bhagath Singh, Netaji and many more freedom fighters who sacrificed their entire life for the Independence and did not even got due recognition for their struggle.The most sad thing is Bhagat Singh was termed as a terrorist in one of the text books and tears rolled in my eyes when I heard that news . It is even hard to understand the kind of sacrifice they made for our country..
Am writing all these things bcoz few years ago as a Indian Navy cadet I have been to Andaman & Nicobar Islands on a operation and visited the most famous "Cellular Jail".I was unable to control my tears when I saw different methods implemented in the jail to punish our freedom fighters.I wish their stories bring some change in our attitude and add at least some responsibility towards our country.

Jai Hind...

Mera Bharath Mahan

[quote name='venkateswara' timestamp='1324399440' post='1301170696']

Jai Hind...

Mera Bharath Mahan..
[/quote]

Gud Post !

Jai Hind...

Mera Bharath Mahan..
[/quote]

GP.....you rock

Jai Hind...

Mera Bharath Mahan..
[/quote]

thanks for sharing info... u rock..

Jai Hind...

Mera Bharath Mahan..
[/quote]

jai hind &.,? &.,?

[quote name='HECTOR' timestamp='1324396807' post='1301170426']
jai hind &.,? &.,? &.,? ilanti valla perlu pettandi raaaaa ayyaaaa ragiv gandi soniya gandi indira ghandi thuuuuuuuu mee batukulu chedaaaaaaaaa sFun_duh2 sFun_duh2 sFun_duh2
[/quote]
I too support you hector.. Mera bharath mahan... .. Jai hind.... salute to AZAD amar raheee

Jai Hind...

Mera Bharath Mahan..
[/quote]

sHa_clap4 sHa_clap4 sHa_clap4 sHa_clap4 sHa_clap4

[quote name='Dalapati' timestamp='1324389568' post='1301169759']
[img]http://a1.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/406784_331049153589414_143161932378138_1247692_467799789_n.jpg[/img]

[size=4][color=#333333]Chandrashekar Azad's dead body kept on public display by the British to serve as a warning message for other revolutionaries. Betrayed by an informer on 27 February 1931 Azad was encircled by British troops in the Alfred park, Allahabad. He kept on fighting till the last bullet.Finding no other alternative, except surrender,Chandrashekar Azad shot himself.[/color][/size]
[/quote]
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lX87H6DqiZs

[quote name='Dalapati' timestamp='1324389568' post='1301169759']
[img]http://a1.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/406784_331049153589414_143161932378138_1247692_467799789_n.jpg[/img]

[size=4][color=#333333]Chandrashekar Azad's dead body kept on public display by the British to serve as a warning message for other revolutionaries. Betrayed by an informer on 27 February 1931 Azad was encircled by British troops in the Alfred park, Allahabad. He kept on fighting till the last bullet.Finding no other alternative, except surrender,Chandrashekar Azad shot himself.[/color][/size]
[/quote]

[img]http://lh3.ggpht.com/-dCClK2ViZwA/TmBegA8Km-I/AAAAAAAAAbY/CX_Jzhcz2SU/s400/3%2520%25282%2529.png[/img]