about myself

CaptainFreddy

Hi everyone,

My name is Freddy and I've wasted nearly two days of my life on this place ;-) I found it after being recommended by a few friends who have been hanging out here for quite some time.

I am a writer, graphics artist, photographer and just about anything else that comes up around the house. Aside from the above interests i'm really into scifi as I really think that is so much more out there to be found, and a feeling that the universe is just teaming with life.

Well, I hope that I get to know more people here, share some thoughts and start learning. Talk to you soon and enjoy it's happy new year!

[quote author=CrazyIndians link=topic=29202.msg191933#msg191933 date=1262257311]
Welcome aboard Captain.... the seas are a bit rough around here, Hope you enjoy a smooth ride....

welcome welcome welcome
[/quote]

Welcome aboard Captain.....this is your naval aviator KOFW......I welcome u on behalf of our officers and midshipmen .........look at the skies....they seem more clear now...... cheers12w.....

[quote author=king of the world link=topic=29202.msg191965#msg191965 date=1262258147]
Welcome aboard Captain.....this is your naval aviator KOFW......I welcome u on behalf of our officers and midshipmen .........look at the skies....they seem more clear now...... cheers12w.....
[/quote]

cheers12w cheers12w cheers12w

[quote author=CaptainFreddy link=topic=29202.msg191922#msg191922 date=1262257038]
Hi everyone,

My name is Freddy and I've wasted nearly two days of my life on this place ;-) I found it after being recommended by a few friends who have been hanging out here for quite some time.

I am a writer, graphics artist, photographer and just about anything else that comes up around the house. Aside from the above interests i'm really into scifi as I really think that is so much more out there to be found, and a feeling that the universe is just teaming with life.

Well, I hope that I get to know more people here, share some thoughts and start learning. Talk to you soon and enjoy it's happy new year!
[/quote] welcome Captain