*******GOOGLE DUDE LOVE STORY********

king of the world

[move][center][font=Verdana][b][glow=red,2,300][i]Google dude Love story[/i][/glow][/b][/font][/center][/move]
                                                                  ~"! ~"! ~"! ~"! [move][center][font=Verdana][b][glow=red,2,300]Google dude Love story[/glow][/b][/font][/center][/move]
                                                                                                                                                                          [move][center][font=Verdana][b][glow=red,2,300][i]Google dude Love story[/i][/glow][/b][/font][/center][/move]

[font=Verdana][color=red][i][u]Good afternoon and good evening to all. As you know, my name is KOFW, and I'm pleased to give a starting note to Google dude’s Love story. [/u][/i] monkeydanceds monkeydanceds monkeydanceds

[b]Little unknown facts about GD:
Name: Google dude
Posts: 3508 (30.504 per day) -------one of the highest strike rates in DB
Position: Sr. HERO-------------attained in very short span of time
Date Registered: 08-09-2009, 17:55:27-----very young
Total Time Spent Online: 23 days, 14 hours and 44 minutes.
Known for his almost neutral stand (little bit inclination to chiru) and for his rational thinking……Ganesh is one of his best buddies….also ardent supporter of no caste policy in DB……….Tech savvy ………

We all hope that his Love story will be good lesson for the Jr. artists and pathfinder for senior ones.
[color=green]Request to the Google dude from DB members:[/color]
To keep audiences enthralling……Please type at least 10 lines at once and make sure all the story ends in 10 to 15 postings.
Do try to reply all members’ questions once after u complete the story…..
Best of luck[/color][/font] dancegdb dancegdb dancegdb dance1w cheers12w cheers12w !Q
[sub]
[color=teal]Disclaimer:
The gripping and the art of the story telling and full rights of the true story lie with Google dude.
KOFW  will not have any stakes or blames for the success or failure of his story telling. DB members are warned not to indulge me hereafter .
[/color][/sub]

• Replies 724
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• googledude

• bitterkai

• anticastepolicy

• panikiraniparty

he he thts a really nice one
wish ganehs.raki ,govardhan nd adolf are around apart from all other good frns here..
papam bitter mama ...naa kosam Indian time 3 am varaku he is awake

[quote author=googledude link=topic=29664.msg197490#msg197490 date=1262455730]
he he thts a really nice one
wish ganehs.raki ,govardhan nd adolf are around apart from all other good frns here..
papam bitter mama ...naa kosam Indian time 3 am varaku he is awake
[/quote]

no worries my pleasure!!!

[quote author=govardhan link=topic=29664.msg197518#msg197518 date=1262456127]
ganesh mama....edo ooru velthanu...mostly raanemo ani seppaadu marii.... #$1 #$1
[/quote]

avuna.. calling sesava nuvvu!!!

wish Ganesh.Adolf,raki and govi are around...

Im starting in next one min or so...

guys idhi koncham lengthy story but nenu fast fast ga kaanisthaa...nd also I will tell from starting about mee...each and every line is important k ....so pls bear with me mama

[quote author=googledude link=topic=29664.msg197524#msg197524 date=1262456196]

guys idhi koncham lengthy story but nenu fast fast ga kaanisthaa...nd also I will tell from starting about mee...each and every line is important k ....so pls bear with me mama
[/quote]

em parledu le... nuvvu kan iinka.... goodluck!!

[quote author=googledude link=topic=29664.msg197524#msg197524 date=1262456196]

[/quote]

cheers12w cheers12w