@@@@calling All Datastage Developers@@@@

qwerty1204

Transformer Sequential lo run chesi @outrownum generate cheyi.. Split it to two O/P links one with all the data fields and other with OutRowNum.
Take that Outrownum to Aggregator and get the max or Sort OutRowNum in Desc order and get the first record
Then funnel this record to the original flow in sequence so that this record will be inserted at the end..

+1 I just implemented the same way..thx mayya..

I used the below stages

Transformer (@outrownum)-->2 links. Also mention the link execution order(2nd link first and then first link)

1 link-->sort(sort by outrownum) and transformer(bring in top row only) an then to funnel
2 link-->funnel

Achieved desired output by above procedure

+1 I just implemented the same way..thx mayya..

I used the below stages

Transformer (@outrownum)-->2 links. Also mention the link execution order(2nd link first and then first link)

1 link-->sort(sort by outrownum) and transformer(bring in top row only) an then to funnel
2 link-->funnel

Achieved desired output by above procedure

ey order unte emaindhi link execution in TFM? dont forget to add the contraints to second link if you have any..

Baa idhi @OUTROWNUM -- outrownum is generated after constraints in the transformer derivation... nuvvu cheppedi @INROWNUM... @OUTROWNUM shud work..

Funnel lo three types untayi.. Sequence.. Sorted and some other type.. Sequence funnel chesthe based on your link order it will write the records to output.. so ikkada mainstream link first then count link second unte.. Count last lo vasthundhi.. Funnel o/p ni direct Seq File stage ki ivvaatame..

Avunu baa . nenu kuda ade antunna ...transformer lo constraisnts vunnay anuko ...ur Outrowno would the no of rows after constraint

Outrowno is no of rows that goes out  from transfromer

Inrowno - no of rows that comes in to atransforrmer ..

Baa idhi @OUTROWNUM -- outrownum is generated after constraints in the transformer derivation... nuvvu cheppedi @INROWNUM... @OUTROWNUM shud work..

Funnel lo three types untayi.. Sequence.. Sorted and some other type.. Sequence funnel chesthe based on your link order it will write the records to output.. so ikkada mainstream link first then count link second unte.. Count last lo vasthundhi.. Funnel o/p ni direct Seq File stage ki ivvaatame..

just tried sequence funnel  ...raaledu naaku ala bye1  bye1

ey order unte emaindhi link execution in TFM? dont forget to add the contraints to second link if you have any..

Order is necessary because record count end lo undali..so we need the record count link to be executed at the end..Constraint already Cheppina bayya nenu

Avunu baa . nenu kuda ade antunna ...transformer lo constraisnts vunnay anuko ...ur Outrowno would the no of rows after constraint

Outrowno is no of rows that goes out  from transfromer

Inrowno - no of rows that comes in to atransforrmer ..

baa elaago TFM output ne kadha they will write into File.. so worry avvalsindhi emundhi antunna..

Order is necessary because record count end lo undali..so we need the record count link to be executed at the end..Constraint already Cheppina bayya nenu

ok nuvvu anedi Funnel lo naa

baa elaago TFM output ne kadha they will write into File.. so worry avvalsindhi emundhi antunna..

i still dont get how you could funnel two different datasets with different structures ..funnel is merely a Union operation ... Types of funnel is just controlling the order in which the the two datasets are being combined

i still dont get how you could funnel two different datasets with different structures ..funnel is merely a Union operation ... Types of funnel is just controlling the order in which the the two datasets are being combined

yaa correct ee baa

transformer first output link lo normal data (in my example aa 4 reocrds) pass chesi....second o/p link aggregrator stage ki isthe...aggreator stage o/p lo only count of rows and aggregating column ee bayatiki vasthundi...then funnel ela possible ani silver baa askng

yaa correct ee baa

transformer first output link lo normal data (in my example aa 4 reocrds) pass chesi....second o/p link aggregrator stage ki isthe...aggreator stage o/p lo only count of rows and aggregating column ee bayatiki vasthundi...then funnel ela possible ani silver baa askng

Ba any how ur data is fixed width.. u can write the data into single column if you have multiple cols.. concatenate cheskodame lekapothe use column export stage.. so funnel input links lo okate Colmun untadhi..

Lekapothe second link lo dummy columns create cheyandi first link tho metadata match ayyelaaga.. there are diff ways to do it..

Ba any how ur data is fixed width.. u can write the data into single column if you have multiple cols.. concatenate cheskodame lekapothe use column export stage.. so funnel input links lo okate Colmun untadhi..

yaa @gr33d

Repu ltt cheyandi.. easy ga cheyachu idhi..

Agreed ... nenu kuda  starting lo okati rendu sarlu ilage cheste maa team lead painunchi kindidaka chusi routine raapinchadu ........okate dialog cheppadu naa tho  " When ever You for a date with a girl , plan in such a way that you get to go out with her  very often "  ........... reusability concept  --- Just code once so that its usable again and again and again @3$%