qwerty1204

Role: Datastage Administrator

Experience – 7 to 9 years

Location – Marlborough, MA

Hire type – 6+ Months Contract

Skills required

Ø  Installation of DS 11.1 in client environment

Ø  Leveraging some features of code deployment utility etc

Ø  In essence he needs to know 11.1 and all the components.

Ø  Good communication skills

Thanks & Regards,

Vijay

Associate Director

WinWire Technologies Inc

Phone: 408-216-7712

E-Mail: [email protected]

My name is Mike Bleau and I am a member of the Strategic Staffing Division at NTT DATA Inc., the sixth largest global IT integrator.  We have more than 75,000 employees worldwide, offices in 40 different countries,  owned by Nippon Telegraph and Telephone, the largest telecommunications company in the world.

I am currently seeking a DataStage Analyst to join our team in Freeport, ME.  The job description can be found below for your review.  Please note that your resume will not be submitted to the client until we have discussed your background.

I apologize if this is not a fit. Please feel free to pass along my info to anyone in your network. We do offer a referral fee if a referred candidate starts the job 

Title: DataStage Consultant
Duration: 6 months

Seeking DataStage Systems Analysts for our Client's Enterprise Integration Team. The successful candidates will work from specifications provided by the Application Tech Lead and ETL Tech Lead. These resources may also work with the ETL Tech Lead on ETL designs when requested. Must have outstanding Communication skills!!

Must Have:
  • High proficiency with IBM DataStage; preferably version 8.x.
  • Extensive DataStage development experience; preferably spanning multiple engagements and technologies.
  • DataStage design experience; preferably spanning multiple engagements and technologies.
  • Experience in performance monitoring, performance tuning and design for reuse.
  • Experience in production support; how to design processes for ease of maintenance, restartability, etc.
  • Experience in QA testing of ETL processes.
  • Experience with multiple DBMS platforms including Oracle, SQL Server and UDB DB2.
  • Experience in capacity/storage projections.
  • Ability to understand a business problem and broker a resolution between business partners.
  • Excellent communication, English-language skills.

Nice to Have:
  • Experience with other IIS foundational tools such as FastTrack, Metadata Workbench and Business Glossary.
  • Experience developing solutions that integrate with SAP.
  • Experience developing against a mainframe DB2 database.

The Company is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions on the basis of merit and business needs. The Company will consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religious creed, citizenship, national origin, ancestry, age, sex, sexual orientation, genetic information, physical or mental disability, veteran or marital status, or any other class protected by law. To comply with applicable laws ensuring equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals with a disability, the Company will make reasonable accommodations for the known physical or mental limitations of an otherwise qualified individual with a disability who is an applicant or an employee unless undue hardship to the Company would result.

Optional benefits available for W-2 Contractors  

If you or someone you know may be interested, please email me at [email protected] or call (781) 347-9387.

Best Regards,

Mike Bleau | Senior Technical Recruiter | NTT DATA, Inc.| w. +(781) 347-9387 | [email protected] | Learn more at www.nttdata.com/americas

1099 Hingham Street, Rockland, MA 02370 

If this message reached you out of error, I apologize for the inconvenience and welcome you to visit our website: http://americas.nttdata.com/careers/.

Note: Please allow me to reiterate that I contacted you either because your resume had been posted to one of the internet job sites to which we subscribe, or you had previously submitted your resume to NTT DATA. 
If you are not currently seeking employment at this time, please indicate your date of availability so that I may honor your request. Furthermore, if you know someone who is interested in this opportunity, we do offer financial incentives for successful referral placements.

datastage LOL

I meant what kind of support mama  ? For job ? neeku edaina issue vunte ikkada post chey ...will try to solve it

I meant what kind of support mama  ? For job ? neeku edaina issue vunte ikkada post chey ...will try to solve it

ok thank u :)