Oka Pedda ____...... Chadavandi....time Pass

k2s

[quote name='Sastrygaru' timestamp='1327701875' post='1301355264']
deleted
[/quote]same baa........ similar incidents...... alanti valla gurinchi entha thakkuva matladithey antha manchidi... mana noru gabbu lepukovaddu.......

nenu ee postlu enduku vesthunna ante...... mana andariki more or less oke age vallam... almost. inko 1-2 yrs andariki ilanti situations guarantee..... ammai valla side ela alochistharoo ani oka idea kosam...... am reading all this.......sh1t

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• k2s

• Sastrygaru

• Maximus

• Spartan

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

bhayya usuall ga .. ammayini day light lo chuste baga colour telusthundhi kada.. aina ... girl parents ni abaga sensitive ga deal cheyali :(

vatiki tips cheppandi...

[quote name='k2s' timestamp='1327702142' post='1301355272']
same baa........ similar incidents...... alanti valla gurinchi entha thakkuva matladithey antha manchidi... mana noru gabbu lepukovaddu.......

nenu ee postlu enduku vesthunna ante...... mana andariki more or less oke age vallam... almost. inko 1-2 yrs andariki ilanti situations guarantee..... ammai valla side ela alochistharoo ani oka idea kosam...... am reading all this.......sh1t
[/quote]
Nijame idi never ending.. kaakapothe manam kudaa sarigga behave cheyyali.. naaku baane experince undi.. chala chusa.. so at least jagartha ga diplomatic ga vyavaharinchaali...

[quote name='kakatiya' timestamp='1327702303' post='1301355280']
bhayya usuall ga .. ammayini day light lo chuste baga colour telusthundhi kada.. aina ... girl parents ni abaga sensitive ga deal cheyali :(

vatiki tips cheppandi...
[/quote]
Idid kudaa nijamee.. chala mandi morining ee chudaadaniki vastaaru.. it is ok to an extent kaani aada pelli vallaku nachakapoovachu.. kani naaku telisi.. chupulu eppudu mahyanam or evening loopala chustaru.. rare cses lo ratripuuta unless they are in hurry..

Last & most landa sura post i have seen in my life

Girl 1:

[color=#333333][size=3]Hi, I'm back after a long time. Don't feel like starting a new thread. My parents are still looking for alliance for me. Nothing positive to update just getting more and more frustrated every passing day and completely sick of this arranged marriage system and the groom's family tamasha. I felt like pouring out my feelings to someone. So I'm writing here.

Last week on Saturday a guy came to see me. Well educated family... guy is gold medalist in UG and has done MBA in IIM. Both the families have been talking for a long time. We finally met last week. The parents of the groom were warm. Didn't put any stupid conditions. The guy has a sister and she did not come that day.(They mentioned in the email we three along with "X" are coming to meet your family) My father casually asked why their daughter didn't come the mother told she has Yoga class. I was amused can't the gal bunk one day for her brother. Mother told ava enna kuzhandaiya naan kaiya pidichu izhuthittu vara. As if she has no intrest. But I didn't think much abt it and choose to ignore. They were in our house for close to 2 hours. Ate the delicious kunukku and sweet my mom made for them. When my mom asked if he would like to drink anything he ordered bournvita. lol. (My mom called previous night itself and asked if they will eat something. The guy's mother asked to make some tiffin. lol most of the families will say coffee is enough.) He did not talk much but kept looking at me. He would have looked at least 100 times in the 2 hours. I felt quite awkward. But I didn't show it in my face. If he didn't like me he need not have looked at me that many times and also could have left within say 15 - 30 minutes. He did not even talk so no question of getting to know each other. Mother of the groom saw me from top to bottom for close to two minutes. [img]http://www.indusladies.com/forums/images/smilies/rotfl.gif[/img]The way she did was extremely funny. I cannot put it in words. I'm not saying what she did is wrong. Melayum kizhayuma paakardhu avangalukku noticeable illama paaka mudiyum illaya. She is also well educated and has retired from a good position. But doesn't know how to behave at all. She kept her both feet up on the sofa. I controlled myself not to laugh. We won't normally do that even in our close relative or friend's house. I'm not exaggerating I'm writing exactly whatever she did in our house. It was very strange again. When she left she even packed some kunukkus and took home. [img]http://www.indusladies.com/forums/images/smilies/rotfl.gif[/img]Will anyone do that?

I didn't like the guy at all. He was decent looking, well educated, rich family, earns well, only 3 yrs age difference, parents stay in different city. Everything is fine but these things alone cannot make you happy in life. At the end of the day any gal would like to marry only a guy who would be able to bring a smile in your face. I felt we had no chemistry. Yeah I agree it doesn't happen in the first meeting itself in a arranged marriage. It is something you develop over a time. But still this guy did not smile even a bit. Did not talk at all. So forget about sense of humor. Also what is the point in wasting 2 hours of one's precious time when he is not even intrested to talk and know abt the gal or her family??? His mother told naangale pesindrukome neenga renda perum pesava illaye looking at me. (Translation: why don't you both talk?) He kept mum and didn't tell we would like to talk alone also. I chose to start the conversation. After some time I asked him if he would like to ask me anything. First he told me nothing with a weird expression. After some time he asked what are my intrests apart from music? Thats it. Again I did not expect him to smile looking at me but could have at least smiled once to my parents. It is not asking too much for. He did not laugh to any jokes of both the families. Not even to his father ones. It looked odd and like they have forced him to come and meet us. His face did not look happy.

Father told we will get back to you after getting home. Mother told she is super happy to get a family like us.

But as usual no call from them after that most of the groom's family expect bride's parent's to call though they say they will call. It is an unwritten rule in our society. So my father called next morning to satisfy their ego and greeted them happy pongal. Asked if their son likes me. Mother said the boy's father asked her to give some time to think... next day when my mum called she told he asked two days time to think. Everyone in the family thought he might like me as he ate everything and kept looking at me. They were like if he didn't like he would have stopped with kunukkus and not ate sweet and drink. Yeah they have their weird theories. [img]http://www.indusladies.com/forums/images/smilies/rotfl.gif[/img]But if I were him I would have pretended that I'm full and politely said enough if I didn't like the gal.

We just left it with that after three days mother called us and told nothing to worry and her son has told he will tell in three days. Even after six days he is not able to decide. :S What is there to worry? Is he the only boy in the world? She told her daughter would like to meet me the same day. My mother told its little difficult today as she has class. Later in the afternoon she again called my mother for the same matter. My mom told in the most polite manner let your son give some positive reply first. We will arrange this meeting later. She said adhukkum idhukkum samandham illa en ponnu chumma pesanumgra. If the gal really wants to see me she could have come with that day itself. It is not difficult to skip a yoga class. Nothing will happen its after all a yoga class. Can't she even do that for her brother's sake? Or at least after two days. She is not even employed. It is not like she has no time. She holds a MS degree and is 28 yrs old. The lady told it was his son who asked his sister to meet me. The guy won't talk with me or my parents. But I have to go and meet her in coffee day. How ridiculous !

We didn't call again. We decided to drop this alliance if they don't call and inform us the boy's reply. I just moved on. Today boy's mother gave a sms to my mother. " sorry missed your call yesterday night. I'm at Bangalore". The funny thing is my mother did not even call her. My dad called her and said just saw your message. She again told the same thing. He said we didn't call you. She said oh sari naan vechuren. [img]http://www.indusladies.com/forums/images/smilies/rotfl.gif[/img]My dad asked did their son decide. Please note this conversation was after a week time. The time they asked has also elapsed. She said he wants his sister to meet and will decide after his sister meets me.

How ridiculous? I was so pissed off. If that was the case why they didn't tell in the first call itself. :S Why they should ask for time? Why give a sms and lie that she got a missed call from my mother? If his sister is so important for him he should have asked her to come with him to see me in the first place. Everything seems fishy especially because he did not look happy and he did not smile or talk. I have told my father I don't want this guy.

sorry for the long rambling. Thanks for your patience read.[/size][/color]

[quote name='Sastrygaru' timestamp='1327702338' post='1301355283']
Nijame idi never ending.. kaakapothe manam kudaa sarigga behave cheyyali.. naaku baane experince undi.. chala chusa.. so at least jagartha ga diplomatic ga vyavaharinchaali...
[/quote]
ilantivi konni chadivithey... ardam authundi kada. manam kuda ela behave cheyyali anedi....

NUVVU AAPA VAYYA SAAMI...

MODS pLEASE BAN K2S from POSTING THREADS FORM INDUSL...

DB ki vachi fersonal vishyal matlade level ki poyarante..akkada unna vallandaru Bokule ani telsi ..

malli ikkada discuss seyyadam avasarama.....

pelli ki mundu vallu ela behave settaro telsukundam idea kosam ante...telsukunnadi chaalu....ela untaro neek telvada....

[quote name='ChittiNaidu' timestamp='1327702928' post='1301355315']
NUVVU AAPA VAYYA SAAMI...

MODS pLEASE BAN K2S from POSTING THREADS FORM INDUSL...

DB ki vachi fersonal vishyal matlade level ki poyarnate..akkada unna vallandaru Bokule ani telsi ..

malli ikkada discuss seyyadam avasarama.....

pelli ki mundu vallu ela behave settaro telsukundam idea kosam ante...telsukunnadi chaalu....ela untaro neek telvada....
[/quote][img]http://i49.tinypic.com/2vajx48.gif[/img] aa antey ala kadu baa.. edo.... anxiety kosam.... manamey eppdu vallani thittukuntam.... vallu manani ela thittukuntaroo telusukovali kada......

[quote name='k2s' timestamp='1327703048' post='1301355321']
[img]http://i49.tinypic.com/2vajx48.gif[/img] aa antey ala kadu baa.. edo.... anxiety kosam.... manamey eppdu vallani thittukuntam.... vallu manani ela thittukuntaroo telusukovali kada......
[/quote]
nuvvu akakda nunchi postlu veyyadam aapu...avi sadavadam kuda maneyi..... warning u....

Please edit my quoted posts ASAP, Kaakatiya and K2s..

Title lo unna matter ki neenu naa personal feedback ivvakunda undalsindi.. sorry..

Regards,
Sastry

[url="http://www.bewarsetalk.net/cgi-bin/discus/board-image-lister.cgi?popup=1&tagname=movieart&dir=movieanimated9#"][img]http://www.bewarsetalk.net/discus/movieanimated9/die.gif[/img][/url][url="http://www.bewarsetalk.net/cgi-bin/discus/board-image-lister.cgi?popup=1&tagname=movieart&dir=movieanimated9#"][img]http://www.bewarsetalk.net/discus/movieanimated9/die.gif[/img][/url]

i am worried .. vellanta highclass cochi ladies.. kerala ladies...

girls are not narrow mindin.. they have critical observation...

manam valla deggara casual ga behave cheyakudahu.. over ga prepare ayyi vellakudadhu...

adhi anna mata

[quote name='kakatiya' timestamp='1327703589' post='1301355358']
i am worried .. vellanta highclass cochi ladies.. kerala ladies...

girls are not narrow mindin.. they have critical observation...

manam valla deggara casual ga behave cheyakudahu.. over ga prepare ayyi vellakudadhu...

adhi anna mata
[/quote]
Exxactly.. kerala lone kaadu .. desam antha alaage tayyarayyaru.. [url="http://www.bewarsetalk.net/cgi-bin/discus/board-image-lister.cgi?popup=1&tagname=movieart&dir=movieanimated9#"][img]http://www.bewarsetalk.net/discus/movieanimated9/die.gif[/img][/url]