H1 Help...

chinnugadu

[quote name='katharnak' timestamp='1327703267' post='1301355334']

even transfer kuda same ba.. quota ki em sambandam ledhu... kani approve ayye varuku i think he shd b with old employer..
[/quote]
[quote name='Alexander' timestamp='1327703244' post='1301355332']
at a time okkadi thoney work cheyaali.,.. enni ainaa vundochu H1 lu....

okasaari hi vachaaka inka qouta tho sambandham ledhu eppudaina transfer pettukovachu...
[/quote]

i didnt knew that...kotta H1..jkotade anukunna....

[quote name='Alexander' timestamp='1327703432' post='1301355349']
4 employers tho naalugu h1 lu apply cheyinchochu kaani.... okkadithoney work cheyaali...
[/quote]

law prakaram if a person is not reporting.. company should withdraw h1..

[quote name='Alexander' timestamp='1327703432' post='1301355349']
4 employers tho naalugu h1 lu apply cheyinchochu kaani.... okkadithoney work cheyaali...
[/quote]
multiple employers ani telusu kaani.....i donno 4 employers varaki undachu ani...thnx for clarifying....

[quote name='katharnak' timestamp='1327703555' post='1301355356']

law prakaram if a person is not reporting.. company should withdraw h1..
[/quote]
ya revoke cheyaali h1.. kaani andharu cheyaru... its a bad remark company ki....

[quote name='Nissan' timestamp='1327703782' post='1301355365']
multiple employers ani telusu kaani.....i donno 4 employers varaki undachu ani...thnx for clarifying....
[/quote]
4 was just a number baa... limit ani emi ledhu...

[b] What is H1 approval and what is a Visa? How many H1 approvals can a person have?[/b]

The visa is a permit to enter into any foreign country for a specific time limit on a specific purpose. The H1 approval is the green paper (Form I-797). It is an approval stating that you can work legally for the company stated on the I797 form. A person can have multiple H1 approvals from various companies. However, at any given point of time, the visa can be stamped for one company only.

[quote name='ChittiNaidu' timestamp='1327703537' post='1301355353']
i didnt knew that...kotta H1..jkotade anukunna....
[/quote]
ledhu baa okasaari h1 apply chesaaka inka qouta tho sambandham ledhu until u complete 6 yrs of H1.....6 yrs tharavatha ext vundadhu if gc apply cheyakapothey.... 1 yr out of country vundaali tharavatha h1 apply cheyaali...

you can log in to the website cynergytax,com and register for yourself then they will give you a call and they will clear all your doubts and also file your tax returns at a low fare,,,!!!

[quote name='Alexander' timestamp='1327703974' post='1301355374']
ledhu baa okasaari h1 apply chesaaka inka qouta tho sambandham ledhu until u complete 6 yrs of H1.....6 yrs tharavatha ext vundadhu if gc apply cheyakapothey.... 1 yr out of country vundaali tharavatha h1 apply cheyaali...
[/quote]agreed .. oka sari EAC number ochindi ante .. inka quota tho sambandham undadu ..

Thanks for all your replies bhayya....

but enduku change ayyav ani VISA counter lo adigithe ...what is the best answer...

full confusion ga vundii employer change avvalaa vaddhaa anni.........

my H1 started in Oct 1 st 2011....

planing for stamping in around july...

And if i change the employer ...how many pay stubs required from new employer....

Thanks!!

[quote name='chinnugadu' timestamp='1327724131' post='1301356096']
Thanks for all your replies bhayya....

but enduku change ayyav ani VISA counter lo adigithe ...what is the best answer...

full confusion ga vundii employer change avvalaa vaddhaa anni.........

my H1 started in Oct 1 st 2011....

planing for stamping in around july...

And if i change the employer ...how many pay stubs required from new employer....

Thanks!!
[/quote]

Adding my Thoughts....

Normally VISA Officer will not ask the Question why you changed the employer (Atleast I never heard of anyone who was asked)
Even, if you ask, you can tell ... "I got a challenging position to leverage my skills and handle more responsibilities and work with advanced technologies" lanti sollu answers cheppocchanukuntaa.....

Visa Transfer Vishayaniki vasthe ,,,, These days client letter is a must ,,,, Normally you will get a query if you have multiple layers.
and finally the approval will be anywhere from 1 year to 3 years ,, depends on what is mentioned in your client letter, number of layers etc. Kontamandi employers, safe side gaa 2 years ki apply chestunnaru.

Paystubs ... there is not particular rule ,,,, atleast 3 might be good. Nenu vellinappudu last 6 months vi adigaadu (But they are from same employer)

Stamping ,,,, This is the most tough thing here ,,, many people whom I know ,, and who are working as consultants have been to India and did not get stamped. Particulary in HYD consulate. 221 G. From what I know, full time is safe.
I know, If you need to go, you have to go.

emploer change: It is better to go with whom ever you think is better for Visa Stamping (based on Company Profile, History etc) and supporting with all documents

TT

There is no gaurantee that you will get 3 yrs if you change employer, but client letter will help. it could be anywhere 1-3 yrs. stamping situation will be the same with any consultancy...definitely u need some luck..i believe.

[quote name='chinnugadu' timestamp='1327702506' post='1301355291']
Bhayya...

I have the some problem with my current emp...

my question is...

I have one yr h1 with my current employer which expires on Oct 1 st 2012..

So ippudu consultancy change aithe ..3 yrs ravadanii ki chance vundaaa plus..nenu stamping ki veldam anukuntuna....

emp change aeeinduku H1 stamping ki emina prob avuntunda...

Pls advice...thanks in advance.
[/quote]

Here are your answers....
So ippudu consultancy change aithe ..3 yrs ravadanii ki chance vundaaa plus..nenu stamping ki veldam anukuntuna....

3years or 1 year anedhi based on nee employment status and number of H1 years you still have.... new h1 file chesetappudu 6years lo enni ayyayo choostaru first then they will file.... right now nee employer ichhe letter (or client letter) enni years choopiste ane years ki isthunnaru H1 (mx 3 years).

emp change aeeinduku H1 stamping ki emina prob avuntunda...

Ippudu vunna situations lo H1 stamping konchem kastame until unless you have strong documentation to support your self... Canada vellu stamping ki instead of india... it's easy and i have seen few cases recently who got success with their stamping... employer change problem vundadu it's like changing the job and have a strong answer to support your case....

hope that helps...

Thank you so much for responses...

Can some one pls let me know what is the best web site to know about consulting company...

other than myvisajobs.com.....

Actually I have client and vendor letter for 3 yerars...but still thinking of changing employer...