H1 Help...

chinnugadu

[quote name='telugu_tammudu' timestamp='1327761219' post='1301356447']

Adding my Thoughts....

Normally VISA Officer[b] will not ask the Question why you changed the employer[/b] (Atleast I never heard of anyone who was asked)
Even, if you ask, you can tell ... "I got a challenging position to leverage my skills and handle more responsibilities and work with advanced technologies" lanti sollu answers cheppocchanukuntaa.....

Visa Transfer Vishayaniki vasthe ,,,, These days client letter is a must ,,,, Normally you will get a query if you have multiple layers.
and finally the approval will be anywhere from 1 year to 3 years ,, depends on what is mentioned in your client letter, number of layers etc. Kontamandi employers, safe side gaa 2 years ki apply chestunnaru.

Paystubs ... there is not particular rule ,,,, atleast 3 might be good. Nenu vellinappudu last 6 months vi adigaadu (But they are from same employer)

Stamping ,,,, This is the most tough thing here ,,, many people whom I know ,, and who are working as consultants have been to India and did not get stamped. Particulary in HYD consulate. 221 G. From what I know, full time is safe.
I know, If you need to go, you have to go.

emploer change: It is better to go with whom ever you think is better for Visa Stamping (based on Company Profile, History etc) and supporting with all documents

TT
[/quote]

Avunu mama .. neenu kuda eppudu vinaledhu ee question .... adagadaniki chances kuda thakuveee becaz H1 visa itself says you can work for any employer by transferring visa .....and visa transfer antee adi US ki income ee kadhaa ....