Should Sachin Retire Immediately ?

TheCompleteMan

Should Sachin retire??  

69 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• addbabu

• POOLA RANGADU

• pirra_gichhutha

• afdb007

[quote name='Pilla Zamindar' timestamp='1328056478' post='1301365303']

ala okkadu gelipinchalenapudu sachin ni god ani endhuku antaru anede na qouestion...

mundhu e point ki conclusion ra boss next vere point mataldukundam....
[/quote]

If cricket is a religion sachin is god.... because he is best cricketer than any one else in the World....and he Is INDIAN and Showed the power of Indian Cricket to WORLD

[quote name='jantharmanthar' timestamp='1328056579' post='1301365316']

mari sachin kooda anthe.... first two matches lo form lo vunnadu taruvatha 2 matches baaga aadaledhu...

so nuvvu cheppedhi Kohli selfish kaadu and Sachin kooda Selfish kaadhu ane kada...nee chethe idi chepiddam ane kohli selfish ani anna..lol
[/quote]
nenu ekada sachin selfish player ani analedey.. sachin god kadu ani ananu.. and more ov er sachin inka retire avali ani annau...ayna nuvu na noti nunchi chepinchede enti ne bonda... prati mansihi selfish ney selfish lekunda evadu vundadu... vuntaruu ani antava ne anta selfish fellow inka evadu vundadu....nuvu me sachin ni pogidi kohili slefish ani anadi nuvu first.. sariga chusuko.. malli nuvey ikada selfish ga nenu selfish ananu ani naney selfish fellow ga create chesi andari mundhui nuvu selfish avutunavu.. malli covering okati nenu ne cheta a pont chepidamu ani ala ananu ani selfish ga anadapadutunavu...

[quote name='jantharmanthar' timestamp='1328057021' post='1301365372']

If cricket is a religion sachin is god.... because he is best cricketer than any one else in the World....and he Is INDIAN and Showed the power of Indian Cricket to WORLD
[/quote]
he is one of the indian player ani anu antey he is the one ani anamaku ....already sachin ki kantey mundey chala mandhi chupincaru inda cricket power gurinchi.. niku telisi sachin okadey emo.... cricket religionn ayte sachi god a..? a religion lo adey valley chepaledu god ani ...meeru chepukuntunara..

[quote name='Pilla Zamindar' timestamp='1328057047' post='1301365374']
nenu ekada sachin selfish player ani analedey.. sachin god kadu ani ananu.. and more ov er sachin inka retire avali ani annau...ayna nuvu na noti nunchi chepinchede enti ne bonda... prati mansihi selfish ney selfish lekunda evadu vundadu... vuntaruu ani antava ne anta selfish fellow inka evadu vundadu....nuvu me sachin ni pogidi kohili slefish ani anadi nuvu first.. sariga chusuko.. malli nuvey ikada selfish ga nenu selfish ananu ani naney selfish fellow ga create chesi andari mundhui nuvu selfish avutunavu.. malli covering okati nenu ne cheta a pont chepidamu ani ala ananu ani selfish ga anadapadutunavu...
[/quote]

personal ga yendhukule kaani..... So finally Kohli and Sachin Selfish kaadhu vadelesai....

last series ni base chesukoni sachin ni retire avvamante nenu migatha 10 members ni kooda maarchesi vere vallani pettamanu.... sorry ... kohli 100 kottadu kada so vaadini okkadine vunchi motham team ni maarcheyyali

[quote name='Pilla Zamindar' timestamp='1328057326' post='1301365389']
he is one of the indian player ani anu antey he is the one ani anamaku ....already sachin ki kantey mundey chala mandhi chupincaru inda cricket power gurinchi.. niku telisi sachin okadey emo.... cricket religionn ayte sachi god a..? a religion lo adey valley chepaledu god ani ...meeru chepukuntunara..
[/quote]

tension padaku ba... world lo ne best sportsment lo Sachin vunnadu.... idhi okkati chaalu sachin kante mundhu vunnaru ...parledhu but not as good as sachin

[quote name='POOLA RANGADU' timestamp='1328054106' post='1301365043']

naa point pretty simple. He has done enough . he has benifited enough and similarly team has benifited enough.

There is no need of SQUEEZING the left over juice from him. His past performances are a good track record.

He should have retired after world cup respectably like IMRAN did. He can start coaching , philanthropy or something to GIVE BACK to the nation there by earning more respect and cementing his fame.
[/quote]

Tests lo abroad perform chese batsmen leru bro.....Take the typical example of Raina....ippudunna youngsters lo vadu the best(only player from india to have international century in all forms of cricket)...kani he was so miserable in WI and England.....Nuvu back chestunna virat kohli was also miserable in WI and mind you sachin dint play WI tour so that virat could......I agree that youngsters have to come into the team but it should be phase wise and not all of a sudden. They should not be weighed down by the daunting task of filling the legends shoes......

Nuvvu Imran gurinchi tega cheptunnav.....here is the fact....he retired after 1987 WC and came back into the team just to captain for 92 WC...he was 39 by then and no way he could have prolonged....

[quote name='vuvuzela' timestamp='1328063602' post='1301365747']
Tests lo abroad perform chese batsmen leru bro.....Take the typical example of Raina....ippudunna youngsters lo vadu the best(only player from india to have international century in all forms of cricket)...kani he was so miserable in WI and England.....Nuvu back chestunna virat kohli was also miserable in WI and mind you sachin dint play WI tour so that virat could......I agree that youngsters have to come into the team but it should be phase wise and not all of a sudden. They should not be weighed down by the daunting task of filling the legends shoes......

Nuvvu Imran gurinchi tega cheptunnav.....here is the fact....he retired after 1987 WC and came back into the team just to captain for 92 WC...he was 39 by then and no way he could have prolonged....
[/quote]

GOOD POST. I don't disagree with you. even in another poll..i voted for the phase wise removal and not a knee jerk option. But i thought the australian series itself was a phase wise operation.

I am not saying VIRAT is Supreme or something..but if he could do it at the same venue inspite of so many odds and his debut australian series....y not sachin..with all the International cric experience and venue experience....in 8 innings ...when the WHOLE CRICKETING WORLD was looking at him?AUSTRALIAN tabloids were questioning his supremacy and headlined their captions saying " WE WILL NOT ALLOW SACHIN TO MAKE HIS 100TH CENTURY IN AUSTRALIA". Isnt that a challenge he could take up and prove them wrong? .8 INNINGS IN A ROW? no injuries...batting pitch...top order...

[quote name='POOLA RANGADU' timestamp='1328084220' post='1301366438']
GOOD POST. I don't disagree with you. even in another poll..i voted for the phase wise removal and not a knee jerk option. But i thought the australian series itself was a phase wise operation.

I am not saying VIRAT is Supreme or something..but if he could do it at the same venue inspite of so many odds and his debut australian series....y not sachin..with all the International cric experience and venue experience....in 8 innings ...when the WHOLE CRICKETING WORLD was looking at him?AUSTRALIAN tabloids were questioning his supremacy and headlined their captions saying " WE WILL NOT ALLOW SACHIN TO MAKE HIS 100TH CENTURY IN AUSTRALIA". Isnt that a challenge he could take up and prove them wrong? .8 INNINGS IN A ROW? no injuries...batting pitch...top order...
[/quote]

Bro, Cricketing world is/was looking at him coz hes the only one with [b]99 international 100s[/b] which in no way is a fluke or which can be acheived overnight. Who the hell are the Australian Tabloids to stop sachin make his 100th ton???

So, as you said bro, Sachin scoring a 100 would have won him the challenge? Seriously???
What if he scored the 100 but still we end up 4-0???
FYI, the Australia tour isnt over....cut the poor fellow some slack...

Before the start of the present series one certain Mr. Ricky Ponting was without a century in Tests for almost more than 2 years.

[quote name='vuvuzela' timestamp='1328085464' post='1301366448']
Bro, Cricketing world is/was looking at him coz hes the only one with [b]99 international 100s[/b] which in no way is a fluke or which can be acheived overnight. Who the hell are the Australian Tabloids to stop sachin make his 100th ton???

So, as you said bro, Sachin scoring a 100 would have won him the challenge? Seriously???
What if he scored the 100 but still we end up 4-0???
FYI, the Australia tour isnt over....cut the poor fellow some slack...

Before the start of the present series one certain Mr. Ricky Ponting was without a century in Tests for almost more than 2 years.
[/quote]

Luv the content. TOO SENSIBLE for me to Contradict.

just a small correction..if we end up 4-0 its a good sign..lol..it should have been 0-4.

I agree he can make it. ARDENT FANS r in no way to accept any criticism against him and are placing him ABOVE ALL..including their kith and kin .

SAI BABA cinema lo...oka kaapari vaadu adugutaadu..em baba..enti kallu nethi ki ekkaayi antaa ani...appudu chaala humble gaane cheptaadu sai samaadhaanam. nannu TEST cheyyataanikee..ilaa..criticism ani...alaage..enthati laavootoodiki ayinaa..criticism ni accept cheyyagaligee capacity undaali...appudee...aa CELEBRITY status..10 kaalaala paatu nilustundi..Ahankaaram...paniki raadu.

[quote name='POOLA RANGADU' timestamp='1328085995' post='1301366452']
Luv the content. TOO SENSIBLE for me to Contradict.

just a small correction..if we end up 4-0 its a good sign..lol..it should have been 0-4.

I agree he can make it. ARDENT FANS r in no way to accept any criticism against him and are placing him ABOVE ALL..including their kith and kin .

SAI BABA cinema lo...oka kaapari vaadu adugutaadu..em baba..enti kallu nethi ki ekkaayi antaa ani...appudu chaala humble gaane cheptaadu sai samaadhaanam. nannu TEST cheyyataanikee..ilaa..criticism ani...alaage..[b]enthati laavootoodiki ayinaa..criticism ni accept cheyyagaligee capacity undaali...appudee...aa CELEBRITY status..10 kaalaala paatu nilustundi..Ahankaaram...paniki raadu.[/b]
[/quote]

True...Ive never seen any other cricketer in my times who went through unprecedented amounts of scrutiny other than Sachin. Infact he wouldnt have come this far if he were not paying attention to the criticism.....

Most of his ardent fans grew up watching Sachin thrashing bowlers to all parts of the ground. He is their childhood hero and you know how they react if someone pokes Sachin.

• 3 weeks later...