Fairy Tale Of Princeinspiration For Every Fan

BUGS BUNNY

[size=5][color=#444444][font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][b]The rolling tears,bursted love and inspiring pride made me a proud fan of him.The day
i started admiring him, as a hero for my life and chapter of inspiration in my book
then my heart explored the new era of agression inside me.[/b][/font][/color]
[color=#444444][font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Its a story of a prince who started to enjoy the royality of his glory(Game),All of a sudden a nightmare and gloomy clouds in his kingdom,when ‘Gods’ of the kingdom rushed
into the fort,and refused to lead the army to the battle.The prince took the lead as he gifted with the commitment to bleed till he gets the lead in the battle. As he took a look arround in his kingdom he just found a rusted sword and a broken shield and inexperienced army which can send shivering into the nerves for any leader when he enters the battle but th prince took the
challenge, he himself became godfather for the ‘Gods’and brought them into battlefield and started fighting for the glory.[/font][/color]

[color=#444444][font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][b]The battle proved the courage of the prince and each of his inexperienced soldiers turned into cold blooded fighters in the battle.The kingdom of the prince finally came back into them, but soon when prince took a look back to know
what had happened then he soon realised that he was no more prince but king of many hearts.Its the dawn of victory after the day of defeat as the army of the prince took a forward step to conquer the world.Every battle left the mark of the prince as a true leader for the army.The army was left with the deadly opponents ‘final’ly with bunch of ‘experienced’ monsters, the untouchables of the world,and
the supremes of the battle who even got shivered watching the army of the prince.But the army of the finally accepted the defeat at the end of a victorious day to that bunch of monsters and the monsters blessed the prince as the best leader to play against.[/b][/font][/color]
[color=#444444][font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]The art of journey is so strange that when time starts running you cant experience the journey but all you can do is to move on and just look back and stare at the past.The army,love,battle and kingdom after 8 long years celebrating the historical win,each and every person in the kingdom feeling the glory of their army and kingdom but only some of them felt a missing shadow. As [b]the celebrations reached the sky every one is watching the sky and pride in the stars but only some are watching down to earth searching for some rust in the soil who were asked by the others what they are searching for.The answer is simple,”watch my eyes you can see it”,as tears started flooded from the eyes.[/b][/font][/color]

[color=#444444][font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][b]Only hearts of heaven felt the prince, the hero in the tears who was reason for survival of the kingdom and passive reason for the historical win.Soon the heavenly hearts closed the eyes and made a wish to watch the prince in the streets of glory enjoying the historical win,but demons cursed the kingdom as the prince stood in a slum and darkest part of the kingdom with his hands folded back,his eyes shining and pride in his throat feeling the historical win.The cursed kingdom asked the prince,”you brought the glory in the army which was suffering from nightmares in the past.Its my turn now,bring the enlightenment to this kingdom so that no other hero will face the situations and humilations you faced, please dont giveup”.[/b][/font][/color]
[color=#444444][font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Then the prince took the past humilations down his throat,gave a killer smile and answered “Its always easy to giveup all you have to say is ‘I QUIT’ but the harder part is to carryon,I love to fight the toughest”and walked into the darkness fighting for the light and glory in his kingdom.[/font][/color][/size]