Any Buddhists Around Here...?

fbdude9

[quote name='Bairagi' timestamp='1329372064' post='1301419131']
Hinduism is messed up? wow. Seems you know a lot about it. Well whatever makes you happy ! Just for the record, with all due respect to budhism, the more society gets "civilized", the more it needs Hinduism, if one grasps its essence properly...
[/quote]

with all due respect..... i personally believe hinduism is ###### of a religion in current form.... my family is brahmin.... with all ###### of mindless ritualss..... n divides people based on their caste n creed.... doesn't say all men r equal.....

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• fbdude9

• littlestar

• tom bhayya

• Bhayya

[quote name='fbdude9' timestamp='1329372171' post='1301419137']

when i talk to other,,,, i talk gud... when i talk about adoh-siddhi people (shitty celebrities)..... i talkk bad....

it was never said secks is wrong.....
[/quote]
he he just one post made you loose your cool... as i told you jus dont bluff yourself....

[quote name='fbdude9' timestamp='1329372336' post='1301419142']

with all due respect..... i personally believe hinduism is ###### of a religion in current form.... my family is brahmin.... with all ###### of mindless ritualss..... n divides people based on their caste n creed.... doesn't say all men r equal.....
[/quote]
@3$% @3$% seems like u have lost everything in search of those eight sects preached in Buddhism..d

ont try to search them...try to implement them...then u will realise....

[quote name='Alexander' timestamp='1329372376' post='1301419144']
he he just one post made you loose your cool... as i told you jus dont bluff yourself....
[/quote]

buddhism says do what ever u think is right.... b ur self.... not bcoz some body said some shittt u hav 2 obey.... that is buddhism....

[/quote]
Hinduism in current form? whatever that means....anyways, forget about hinduism and buddhism, you obviously dont know anything about the word religion...if you want to be a budhist, no probs...but remember one of the first Dhammas propounded in mahayana budhism is not to insult other religions, which you evidently violated...time to retrospect. I am out, peace.

[/quote]

casteism is another form of feudalism . if you treat it as Hinduism no use in arguing with you!
[url="http://yalifeslikethat.blogspot.com/2011/11/why-there-is-casteism-in-hinduism.html"]http://yalifeslikethat.blogspot.com/2011/11/why-there-is-casteism-in-hinduism.html[/url]

budhdhism preaches peace which is a romantic concept. thats the more reason why some celebrities/big people took it!

since you are a budhdhist i wonder if someone slaps you on one cheek will you show the other cheek?

thats the essence of budhdhism ahimso paramo dharmaha....
peace.

[quote name='vikramII' timestamp='1329372885' post='1301419156']

casteism is another form of feudalism . if you treat it as Hinduism no use in arguing with you!
[url="http://yalifeslikethat.blogspot.com/2011/11/why-there-is-casteism-in-hinduism.html"]http://yalifesliketh...n-hinduism.html[/url]

budhdhism preaches peace which is a romantic concept. thats the more reason why some celebrities/big people took it!

since you are a budhdhist i wonder [b][size=5]if someone slaps you on one cheek[/size][/b] will you show the other cheek?

thats the essence of budhdhism ahimso paramo dharmaha....
peace.
[/quote]

wil just take a 9 mm.... self defense is most important.....

[quote name='fbdude9' timestamp='1329373174' post='1301419162']

wil just take a 9 mm.... self defense is most important.....
[/quote]

hmm.... u have ur right to follow whichever u think is right...

enjoy dude... arguing abt any religion doesnt make any sense....(dont bring right to speech here...lol )

[quote name='fbdude9' timestamp='1329372534' post='1301419147']

buddhism says do what ever u think is right.... b ur self.... not bcoz some body said some shittt u hav 2 obey.... that is buddhism....
[/quote]
this is that mentor roadies raghu says right ? :D

[quote name='Bairagi' timestamp='1329372064' post='1301419131']
Hinduism is messed up? wow. Seems you know a lot about it. Well whatever makes you happy ! Just for the record, with all due respect to budhism, the more society gets "civilized", the more it needs Hinduism, if one grasps its essence properly...
[/quote]

Bairagi...u ROCK buddy! i have been following ur replies for quite sometime and u r right on spot! WAY TO GO BUDDY! good reply! agreed with the content.