Any Buddhists Around Here...?

fbdude9

[quote name='fbdude9' timestamp='1329372336' post='1301419142']

with all due respect..... i personally believe hinduism is ###### of a religion in current form....[b] my family is brahmin.... with all ###### of mindless ritualss..... n divides people based on their caste n creed.... doesn't say all men r equal.....[/b]
[/quote]

jus cos ur family doenst follow d right spirit of Hinduism, doesnt mean, the whole concept of HINDUISM itself is messed up.

Any religion, gets wornout by the time it flows from GENERATIONS for thousands of years. HINDUISM being one of the OLDEST religions that ever existed, obviously might have got itself miscarried by some generations in between . If it was such a bad religion SWAMI VIVEKANANDA wouldnt have received such a TERRIFIC APPLAUSE for his support to HINDUISM at the CHICAGO WORLD RELIGION CONVENTION.

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• fbdude9

• littlestar

• tom bhayya

• Bhayya

[quote name='fbdude9' timestamp='1329372534' post='1301419147']

buddhism says do what ever u think is right.... b ur self.... not bcoz some body said some shittt u hav 2 obey.... that is buddhism....
[/quote]
[quote name='fbdude9' timestamp='1329373174' post='1301419162']

wil just take a 9 mm.... self defense is most important.....
[/quote]

Do u know dat BUDDHISM teaches NON VIOLENCE. EVEN an ANT in the pathway should not be stamped upon. HERE YOU ARE...SAYING..U GOT A 9MM for ur SELF DEFENSE.

BUDDHISM never vouched for any SELF DEFENSE. Do you know that? also, as per BUDDHISM, a man is not supposed to pee standing. He is supposed to pee in a siting position. Do you know that? HERE YO UARE TALKING WORDS LIKE ..SHIZ...FIZ...etc.

If u r tired of preacticing ur religion..that's fine..go ahead and move on with it. But dont try SELLING your POV as TRUTH .

[quote name='Bairagi' timestamp='1329372714' post='1301419151']
Hinduism in current form? whatever that means....anyways, forget about hinduism and buddhism, [b]you obviously dont know anything about the word religion[/b]...if you want to be a budhist, no probs...but remember one of the first Dhammas propounded in mahayana budhism is not to insult other religions, which [b]you evidently violated...time to retrospect.[/b] I am out, peace.
[/quote]

That;s right. kurrodu...telisi teliyani aavesam lo unnattunnaadu le..FRUSTRATE ayinattunnadu...tana family follow ayye practices ki..US vachaaka...ENJOYYYYYY cocnept ki alavaatu padi. FCUK this shiz antunnadu..maamool ee gaa.

[quote name='Alexander' timestamp='1329371877' post='1301419127']
[indent=1][b]Noble Eightfold Path:[/b][/indent][list]
[*]Right beliefs
[*]Right aspirations
[*][b]Right speech[/b]
[*][b]Right conduct[/b]
[*]Right livelihood
[*]Right effort
[*]Right mindfulness
[*]Right meditational attainment
[/list]
[/quote]

Baaga pettav alex baa.......you rock

[quote name='fbdude9' timestamp='1329373311' post='1301419167']
@vikramll.... i do agree caste system is a feudalisitic idea incorporated in to hindu religion.... but they unseparable craniopagus siameese
twins....
[/quote]
they are not inseparable or atleast i am optimistic.... for ex: our parents generation marrying between castes is horrible. but now i know good number of cousins and friends who married intercaste. after 2 generations from now it would be much better. i

[quote name='fbdude9' timestamp='1329373174' post='1301419162']

wil just take a 9 mm.... self defense is most important.....
[/quote]
oh i am sorry, you are more a hindu less a budhdhist.
when budhdha faced angulimaala he did not try self defense .
self defense and fighting (dushta sikshana sishta rakshana) is more hindu stuff according to theory.

[quote name='POOLA RANGADU' timestamp='1329379787' post='1301419546']

Bairagi...u ROCK buddy! i have been following ur replies for quite sometime and u r right on spot! WAY TO GO BUDDY! good reply! agreed with the content.
[/quote]

True..Bairagi dudee.. CITI_$D# CITI_$D# ..I just love the you reply..

[quote name='vikramII' timestamp='1329381094' post='1301419557']
they are not inseparable or atleast i am optimistic.... for ex: our parents generation marrying between castes is horrible. but now i know good number of cousins and friends who married intercaste. after 2 generations from now it would be much better. i

oh i am sorry, you are more a hindu less a budhdhist.
when budhdha faced angulimaala he did not try self defense .
self defense and fighting (dushta sikshana sishta rakshana) is more hindu stuff according to theory.
[/quote]

dude my parents got inter caste marriage.... my dad is brahmin my mom is raju... we observe brahmin traditions at home....

but not me... i eat every thing.....

[quote name='POOLA RANGADU' timestamp='1329380274' post='1301419550']

That;s right. kurrodu...telisi teliyani aavesam lo unnattunnaadu le..FRUSTRATE ayinattunnadu...tana family follow ayye practices ki..US vachaaka...ENJOYYYYYY cocnept ki alavaatu padi. FCUK this shiz antunnadu..maamool ee gaa.
[/quote]

hey bro... neeku alaa anipinchindaa....??

@vikramll...

buddhism says... do what ever u think... even buddha said don't belive in him... he can't help for my pain.... i hav to do my karma.... that's the way only for salvation....

n i observe mahayana buddhism... where... everybody including buddha is considered equal.... when i consider buddha is just another person..... i dont hav to follow what he said.... he is nice to offer to cut his finger.... but i am not....

struggle for existence n survival of the fittest..... darwin n so many insitutions failed to explain arrival of fittest.. that's where i use buddhist ideology..... buddhism is not a religion... there is no god in there....

[quote name='fbdude9' timestamp='1329416491' post='1301420780']
@vikramll...

buddhism says... do what ever u think... even buddha said don't belive in him... he can't help for my pain.... i hav to do my karma.... that's the way only for salvation....

n i observe mahayana buddhism... where... everybody including buddha is considered equal.... when i consider buddha is just another person..... i dont hav to follow what he said.... he is nice to offer to cut his finger.... but i am not....

struggle for existence n survival of the fittest..... darwin n so many insitutions failed to explain arrival of fittest.. that's where i use buddhist ideology..... buddhism is not a religion... there is no god in there....
[/quote]

arrival : life accidental ga single cell stage form ayyi akkada nunchi evolve ayyindi antare ( darwin school), mari budhdhism lo life ela vachchindi antaaru?

.let me reinforce, budhdhism is a religion where you have to follow certain set of principles. if there are no certain principle it is not a religion at all. peace and non-violence are the core of budhdhist values for the worldly affairs.

budhdhism teaches emptiness (nothingness) while hinduism teaches all this as illusion. you want to diff between illusion and emptiness or the same revelation they are offering ?

when you like something ( say religion) tell what you like than what you do not like in somebody's religion . that way you can share your views more constructively(?)
peace