Estory - 2 : Letter To Cheating Husband

k2s

I feel this marriage is not leading anywhere interms of husband and wife relationship.
Just we are there for children sake; and I dnt want to be in compromising situation for rest
of my life.
I really dnt feel any loving feeling towards you, this relation is just like siblings brother and sister.
Just spending too many years with each other it has the caring, sharing kind of stuff over and above
its about children.
Things will not change for good between both of us, atleast before last year there I was having sum
kind of love towards you , but now how much I dig myself and be neutral what you did in this relation
I dnt feel love towards you, its just feel I am sticking to you because of financial reason, security of my
children and there well-being. Day-In and Day-Out I am hating this type of arrangement.
Even I am at threshhold of youth and about to move dimmer side of life, I feel you will be more problematic
in future than you ever been.
I dnt understand how you forget or just moveon with the fact how you behaved with me when you are with
so called prostitute(yes for me they are prostitute, the way you are.) One thing to be noted here such kind of
womens comes to married men who had slept with other males in there lifetime, Right. Or why they will
get in the relation with married men....
And why your Sister need to make you understand you about such kind of sluts to you(when even you knows
the fact). Later your mom and Sis wants to shine themselves by saying that they saved my married life infact
the fact they knows that there son and bro resp. is a kind of person who doesnt deserve a family, if it wundnt be
me no other women wud tolerated two strong ( till aggreeing mom and sis for second marriage ) and dirty (sleeping
with other women even when wife is delivery his own flesh). What kind of a person you are I will never understand
such kind of son yr parent had bought in this world that he can swear upon his new born baby that he will not do it again and still
go against of it. Where ever yr father be he is definately ashamed of you, thats for sure.
You try to be how much good, you are the B******and you will be the one in future, Girgit rang badalte rehta hai.
And I know you in and out.
Your sister chamcha ghumaoo you just for the money nothing else. That I know.
Once you were after my friend maid . cant beleive this.
Had a HIV test , dnt know why (sleeps with prostitute)
Slept and had an affair with my sis after my delivery.
Dint felt ashamed of this again gone for second shot
Had affair with friends sis that too a prostitute already slept with an old man( this thing also I am unable to understnd
We will never see on such old guy and she slept with, Its so horrible)
For such kind of bastard women you will keep me and my family on edge.
And apni sister aur mom ko second marriage ke liye manayege, what a person yor are.
Now trying to be good by praying diligently to god, for what
what you think God will pardon you with what you have done
See yourself in mirror Do you think how you look now
No charm All foxy looks on your face.
If you have problem than go and get married to another girl
Why you have to spoiled my life, you can do anytime
You have financial power Do it, why you have to spoil others life
If I have a house , I will not see your face anytime in my life.
Till the time children grow independent they will be with me . Understand this.
Who want to TRUST such kind of a person you are.
You are a LONER.
Because you dnt know how to keep relation and with you even
I suffered , because of you I never had cherished relationship with
one.
Just praying to God just show me the way.
And just gets out of this miserable and tortures life.
You are a pain, Even yr parent definately having problem raising you.
They have never trained you that the reason I am having so much problem.

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Anta Assamey

• k2s

• bangarubullodu

• king420

Top Posters In This Topic

[size=5][color=#ff0000][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]this relation is just like siblings brother and sister. [/font][/color][/size]
[color=#FF0000][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=5]endayya.... letter emi ardam kaale....[/size][/font][/color]
[color=#FF0000][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=5] [/size][/font][/color][color=#FF0000][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=5] [/size][/font][/color][color=#FF0000][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=5] [/size][/font][/color][color=#FF0000][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=5] [/size][/font][/color]
[color=#FF0000][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=5] sFun_duh2[/size][/font][/color]
[color=#FF0000][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=5] sFun_duh2[/size][/font][/color]

[quote name='Brahmanandam©' timestamp='1329420496' post='1301421141']
Veedu evadoo asalu Kama pisachi ki tatha la vunnadu.. &*B@ &*B@
[/quote]
[img]http://i1093.photobucket.com/albums/i439/pillabachapk1/run-o.gif[/img]

[quote name='Brahmanandam©' timestamp='1329420496' post='1301421141']
Veedu evadoo asalu Kama pisachi ki tatha la vunnadu.. &*B@ &*B@
[/quote]

[color=#ff0000][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=5] sFun_duh2[/size][/font][/color][color=#ff0000][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=5] sFun_duh2[/size][/font][/color][color=#ff0000][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=5] sFun_duh2[/size][/font][/color][color=#ff0000][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=5] sFun_duh2[/size][/font][/color][color=#ff0000][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=5] [/size][/font][/color]

[quote name='HAPPYNESS' timestamp='1329420817' post='1301421167']
[/quote]

Correstee kada cheppindi.. m@g1x

[quote name='psycopk' timestamp='1329421166' post='1301421205']
sagam chadava gane chiraku vesindi… etta rasindi ra babu.. ilanti nasa vallatho kapuram kastame..
[/quote]

Enti nuvvu aa pilla ni support chestunava... :3D_Smiles: :3D_Smiles:

[quote name='psycopk' timestamp='1329421323' post='1301421227']
nasa pedutundi aa pilla ani naa meaning...
[/quote]

Nasa emo kani... vaadu chesina panulu choodu.... chepaga vadu pedda Kamist laga vunadu.... sFun_duh2

[quote name='Pears' timestamp='1329421367' post='1301421231']
Wife valla chelli ni, friend Sis ni, panimanishini, evarni vadaledu sale gadu
[/quote]

Samana nyayam.... &^%