Stem Opt Doubt

oracle242004

nenu OPT extn meedha ney unaanu..
they never asked me for any PayStubs...during application

OPT lo voluntary work cheyochu....so dont have to have pay and stuff..

there will be NO Problem mama..Extn vachestundi

[quote name='oracle242004' timestamp='1329714816' post='1301432211']
nanu first oka consultancy lo join ayatapudu 2 months pani chesa ....

bt pay stub emi run avale

soo ippdud paata employer guruinchi emmi adagadu kada

[color=#ff0000][b]inka first employer ki college volaki 30$ per hour anni mention[/b][/color]

kaani vaati paystubs lavu inka aah consultancy lone lanu
[/quote]

Oh Boy.. you added some mess there... why would he put the amount that will paid in the letter when he never paid you a single penny on pay roll..

But you need to check in the college records if they had listed anywhere that the first 2 months of OPT as the Paid internship or unpaid internship..

It should not be a trouble until its entered in the college records...

but you need to make sure that you are employed during that period even though you are not paid...

[quote name='oracle242004' timestamp='1329716085' post='1301432308']
brother from next employer ie my present employer i mentioned it as unpaid job only

so pblm emi avadu kada
[/quote]
[quote name='oracle242004' timestamp='1329716209' post='1301432315']
i was not on job for those 2 months i just mentioned that im getin a 30$ pay per hour.

Will it issue any rfe fr tht?
[/quote]anavasaram ga tension feel authunnaav nuvu .. em kaadhu .. chill

naku OPT period motha pay ye run avvaledu .. aina I got OPT Extn

[quote name='oracle242004' timestamp='1329716085' post='1301432308']
brother from next employer ie my present employer i mentioned it as unpaid job only

so pblm emi avadu kada
[/quote]

then you are out of trouble but , if possible when you get a chance, ask the college to check the details on your record from the Day your OPT started,

so that you speak exactly what ever listed in the SEVIS record regarding the company you worked for the first 2 months.

Also make sure the dates and employer details in the SEVIS record updated by the college in the records.

Try to schedule a phone appointment with your DSO when you get a chance or find some one who works in the International Student;s Related office.. If possible find a desi guy and talk to them once to check all your information in their records.

All the above posts we disccussed occurs only for a case of 1 in a 1000 if you are graduated from a SEVP Certified Schools or some big universties..

[quote name='oracle242004' timestamp='1329714655' post='1301432202']
[url="http://forum.murthy.com/index.php?/topic/24394-rfe-on-opt-extension/"]http://forum.murthy....-opt-extension/[/url]

ikkada chudandi oka sari

[/quote]

:surprised-038: :surprised-038: :surprised-038: Daridram ante idenemo.....