Guyss.. We Are 600$ Away From Sending 1L This Month.. Act Faster..

kidmakers

[size=6]Spread the message about madhulatha guys.. the sooner ..the better.. one person donating 500$ will not help us.. we need to spread the message and get more hands into this.. [color=#ff0000]Guests.., [/color]if you can donate, please mail [color=#ff0000][email protected][/color] for all details about the baby and the condition and eveyrthing u need. [/size]

[size=6]more details can be found at [color=#ff0000]www.madhulatha.in[/color][/size]

[size=6]but if you transfer from that website, currently it is not processing payments.. so we suggest u either to send it by urself to india.. or send it to [color=#ff0000][email protected][/color] , so that we can avoid commission charges for individual transactions. [/size]

[size=6]Guests.. a lot depends on you.. we are doing whatever we can, but we need ur help this time.[/size]

[size=6]And as i always say, even a single dollar matters.. u dont have to donate 100s of dollars.. even a 5 or 10 will suffice and serve the purpose.. so dont hesitate to do it. [/size]

[quote name='kidmakers' timestamp='1329754236' post='1301432830']
yah.. np,.. post edit chesi amount theeseyyi..
[/quote]
k

[quote name='GiveMeSomSunshine' timestamp='1329755146' post='1301432880']
GP....aa website lo PAYPAL not working?? says Recipient is unavailable or somthing??? any idea?
[/quote]

website lo processings avvatle from couple of weeks.. if you have bofa.. and u dont have any objections, u can transfer to viswamitra's account.

[quote name='kidmakers' timestamp='1329753556' post='1301432797']
[size=6]Spread the message about madhulatha guys.. the sooner ..the better.. one person donating 500$ will not help us.. we need to spread the message and get more hands into this.. [color=#ff0000]Guests.., [/color]if you can donate, please mail [color=#ff0000][email protected][/color] for all details about the baby and the condition and eveyrthing u need. [/size]

[size=6]more details can be found at [color=#ff0000]www.madhulatha.in[/color][/size]

[size=6]but if you transfer from that website, currently it is not processing payments.. so we suggest u either to send it by urself to india.. or send it to [color=#ff0000][email protected][/color] , so that we can avoid commission charges for individual transactions. [/size]

[size=6]Guests.. a lot depends on you.. we are doing whatever we can, but we need ur help this time.[/size]

[size=6]And as i always say, even a single dollar matters.. u dont have to donate 100s of dollars.. even a 5 or 10 will suffice and serve the purpose.. so dont hesitate to do it. [/size]
[/quote]

can you please check your Pm and get back to me. Thanks

[quote name='CheGuevara' timestamp='1329755338' post='1301432895']

can you please check your Pm and get back to me. Thanks
[/quote]

done.

[quote name='Vikkas' timestamp='1329756472' post='1301432932']
ltt.
sorry kiddu, i cant contribute.
[/quote]

np.. naaku sorry enduku baafa.. nee pichchi kaakapothe.. message spread cheyi chaalu.