Estory -1

k2s

[b] Need help in evaluating this situation[/b]

[color=#333333][font=Verdana, Geneva, sans-serif][size=3]hi all,[/size][/font][/color]
[color=#333333][font=Verdana, Geneva, sans-serif][size=3]i have been facing lots of issues in my marriage. Most of it what i feel now is because of my lack of patience. Few years back my hubby had a affair. But now i think he has stopped it. My in laws are not in support to me as we both do not have a good relation. they didnot even bother when they came to know about the EMA. [/size][/font][/color]

[color=#333333][font=Verdana, Geneva, sans-serif][size=3]Now coming to the point -[/size][/font][/color]
[color=#333333][font=Verdana, Geneva, sans-serif][size=3]for some days we have been having ***. My Dh is not showing me his parts :). [/size][/font][/color]
[color=#333333][font=Verdana, Geneva, sans-serif][size=3]He doesnt allow me to touch him even... :)[/size][/font][/color]
[color=#333333][font=Verdana, Geneva, sans-serif][size=3]Could some one please tell me the reasons for this ?[/size][/font][/color]
[color=#333333][font=Verdana, Geneva, sans-serif][size=3]when i asked him he didnt reply[/size][/font][/color]

[color=#333333][font=Verdana, Geneva, sans-serif][size=3]daniki oka reply:[/size][/font][/color]
[color=#333333][font=Verdana, Geneva, sans-serif][size=3]Both of you get checked for STDs as soon as possible.[/size][/font][/color]

[quote name='Silence..Please' timestamp='1329776974' post='1301434045']
pandaga poota paadu post lu vesthaava [img]http://lh5.googleusercontent.com/-G4l68fLCAWY/TkQ6VvritGI/AAAAAAAADuU/cNnDjIspA1g/Brahmi-2.gif[/img]
[/quote] (*,):? (*,):? (*,):?