Your Opinions On This

picha_puvvu

When you describe a beautiful/sexxy/hot girl as a goddess, are you thinking that goddess to be beautiful/sexxy/hot ?

Or why can't you describe a goddess to be sexxy/hot if she actually is?

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• kidmakers

• picha_puvvu

• TheGuruBhai

• Darling999

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

no body describes sexyy and hot girl as goddess

they call her seductress..

if they say she looks like sexy goddess, then they may be referring to those goddesses like Rathi and etc. who are personified with their sexiness and for their passion towards love and romance.

[quote name='kidmakers' timestamp='1329848303' post='1301436719']

if they say she looks like sexy goddess, then they may be referring to those goddesses like Rathi and etc. who are personified with their sexiness and for their passion towards love and romance.
[/quote]
[img]http://i1093.photobucket.com/albums/i439/pillabachapk1/run-o.gif [/img]

[quote name='kidmakers' timestamp='1329848303' post='1301436719']

[/quote]

what if somebody finds a goddess (say parvathi) actually hot just by her looks/description in some puranaas ?

[quote name='picha_puvvu' timestamp='1329848485' post='1301436728']

what if somebody finds a goddess (say parvathi) actually hot just by her looks/description in some puranaas ?
[/quote]

hmm.. puranas describe goddesses or characters based on the situation.. when they are referring to the siva parvathi sangamam, they describe her lovely and as an enthralling beauty.. but not really hot in a perverted manner (to the best of my knowledge from what i read and studied) .. when it comes to describing in a situation where Nandi is serving her, they describe her as a mother , refereing to her pleasant face or her honorable gait .. etc..

[quote name='picha_puvvu' timestamp='1329848485' post='1301436728']

[/quote]
[img]http://lh5.ggpht.com/-ILMJzqUJ9-I/TkQ6dsdej7I/AAAAAAAADuU/GOVzWMV-Jbs/Brahmi-4.gif [/img]....Nee qochens Endi vayya...

[quote name='kidmakers' timestamp='1329848607' post='1301436734']
hmm.. puranas describe goddesses or characters based on the situation.. when they are referring to the siva parvathi sangamam, they describe her lovely and as an enthralling beauty.. but not really hot in a perverted manner (to the best of my knowledge from what i read and studied) .. when it comes to describing in a situation where Nandi is serving her, they describe her as a mother , refereing to her pleasant face or her honorable gait .. etc..
[/quote]

so when people pray to goddesses, do they look at her with likeness ?

or do they feel she is a powerful woman (like a fear towards landlord) ?
or do they feel they are talking some random girl on the streets with capabilities of giving you what you ask for ?

this applies even to gods. no discrimination.

[quote name='picha_puvvu' timestamp='1329849074' post='1301436763']

or do they feel they are talking some random girl on the streets with capabilities of giving you what you ask for ?

[/quote]

ne ID name ni saardhakam seskunnavayya...J

. no discrimination.

[quote name='picha_puvvu' timestamp='1329849074' post='1301436763']

[/quote]

they are talking to some one whom they regard very much higher then their parents, teachers and everyone else.. they pay such a respect and humbly fear for her. They look at her in such a way that she is the eternal power who can guide them to what they want.. who can grant them their wishes.. but not as what u said above. :)

[quote name='kidmakers' timestamp='1329849185' post='1301436770']
they are talking to some one whom they regard very much higher then their parents, teachers and everyone else.. they pay such a respect and humbly fear for her. They look at her in such a way that she is the eternal power who can guide them to what they want.. who can grant them their wishes.. but not as what u said above. :)
[/quote]

where did that respect/fear come from ?

If there is a source for these, why not love/lust ?

[quote name='ChittiNaidu' timestamp='1329849180' post='1301436769']

ne ID name ni saardhakam seskunnavayya...J

. no discrimination.
[/quote]

Oh.. thank you. :)