• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ajnabee

• kidmakers

• Pilla Zamindar

• Nellore Pedda reddy

vere DB nunchi dobbukochcha.. chusko.. helf avvachu

[color=#000000][font=verdana, geneva, lucida,]Hi All,[/font][/color]

[color=#000000][font=verdana, geneva, lucida,]I am an Indian national who has H1-B visa stamped in Mumbai. The visa expires in Nov end 2009. My employer filed for my H1-B extension (9th year onwards) and it was approved till 2012. [/font][/color]

[color=#000000][font=verdana, geneva, lucida,]I am visiting London in December. Is it possible to get the visa stamped in London? [/font][/color]

[color=#000000][font=verdana, geneva, lucida,]I do not want to go to India because air ticket prices are sky high and would like to avoid a detour to Mexico and Canada. London would be ideal.[/font][/color]

[color=#000000][font=verdana, geneva, lucida,]Please let me know if it is possible and if anybody has done it. [/font][/color]

[color=#000000][font=verdana, geneva, lucida,]Thanks.[/font][/color]

[color=#000000][font=verdana, geneva, lucida,]Answer:[/font][/color]

[color=#000000][font=verdana, geneva, lucida,]We lived in london for sometime and had to get our H's stamped. My employer insisted I go to India to do so.. My wife's did not and she applied through US consulate - London.. she got the visa. However the London consulate does indicate that they may reject the app if they do not have sufficient reason to believe that you are a temp resident in UK at that time.. ie. if you are visiting for a month or so only, then they may not consider such apps favorably. If you have been a long time resident.. you stand a very good chance.. Just my opinion.. not a legal advice for sure.[/font][/color]

[quote name='kidmakers' timestamp='1330884644' post='1301478290']
vere DB nunchi dobbukochcha.. chusko.. helf avvachu

[color=#000000][font=verdana, geneva, lucida,]Hi All,[/font][/color]

[color=#000000][font=verdana, geneva, lucida,]I am an Indian national who has H1-B visa stamped in Mumbai. The visa expires in Nov end 2009. My employer filed for my H1-B extension (9th year onwards) and it was approved till 2012. [/font][/color]

[color=#000000][font=verdana, geneva, lucida,]I am visiting London in December. Is it possible to get the visa stamped in London? [/font][/color]

[color=#000000][font=verdana, geneva, lucida,]I do not want to go to India because air ticket prices are sky high and would like to avoid a detour to Mexico and Canada. London would be ideal.[/font][/color]

[color=#000000][font=verdana, geneva, lucida,]Please let me know if it is possible and if anybody has done it. [/font][/color]

[color=#000000][font=verdana, geneva, lucida,]Thanks.[/font][/color]

[color=#000000][font=verdana, geneva, lucida,]Answer:[/font][/color]

[color=#000000][font=verdana, geneva, lucida,]We lived in london for sometime and had to get our H's stamped. My employer insisted I go to India to do so.. My wife's did not and she applied through US consulate - London.. she got the visa. However the London consulate does indicate that they may reject the app if they do not have sufficient reason to believe that you are a temp resident in UK at that time.. ie. if you are visiting for a month or so only, then they may not consider such apps favorably. If you have been a long time resident.. you stand a very good chance.. Just my opinion.. not a legal advice for sure.[/font][/color]
[/quote]

baa ee googling thanu chesukuntadu le nuvu ekkuva kashtapadaku...

[quote name='CASANOVA' timestamp='1330884733' post='1301478293']

baa ee googling thanu chesukuntadu le nuvu ekkuva kashtapadaku...
[/quote]

sagam mandhi inthe vayya asalu.. google kuda cheyyaru.. direct ga DB lo thread mallee.. kaalthundhi okko saari.. idhi choodu.. google lo first link.. but janaalaki opika undadhu.. oke pani ga thread leputhu untaaru.. chusthu chusthu ignore cheyyalemu ilaanti threads.

[quote name='ChandraBhai' timestamp='1330885270' post='1301478309']
My friend recently did..

He was in UK thru Infosys ...He applied for some big consulting company( Delloit) and applied H1 trnasfer( because he was in US also thru Infosys H1 before).

After his h1 transfer aproved he had to go back to India from UK to get H1 stamping ....and he is in US..now..

New H1 antey telvadu UK nundi antha easy ga chestaro ledo..
[/quote]

kashtam.. unless u are a working resident.. student resident aithe very complicated it seems.

[quote name='kidmakers' timestamp='1330885333' post='1301478312']
kashtam.. unless u are a working resident.. student resident aithe very complicated it seems.
[/quote]

nenu working resident ee mama ... nenu try cheyocha aithe ?

[quote name='PEKATAPAPARAO' timestamp='1330888080' post='1301478465']

nenu working resident ee mama ... nenu try cheyocha aithe ?
[/quote]

legal working resident aa .. i mean.. PSW meedha work chesaava companies ki.. ala aithe cheyochu

[quote name='ajnabee' timestamp='1330888701' post='1301478482']
idi antha ok bt sponser chesey vallu dorkuthara adi naa question???
[/quote]

UK nunchi kashtam.. depends on ur contacts.. india nunchi chese vallakey avvaka sastunnaaru.. inka UK ante.. no comment

[quote name='kidmakers' timestamp='1330891203' post='1301478595']
legal working resident aa .. i mean.. PSW meedha work chesaava companies ki.. ala aithe cheyochu
[/quote]
aunu bey chesina psw medha kani contracts avvi emi levu direct ga cheque pay one or 2 pay slips unnai

aina lavada H1 b naa old pay slips deniko sponsorer unte chalu kani