My 6666Th Post ---- Should We Do Everything Others Want Us To?

rapchik

[color=#000000][font=verdana, sans-serif][size=1][left][size=4]Alot of people expect your life to be exactly as their,s is.

Get up
Wash dress
School/college
Work 9-5pm
Marry
2 children
Retire

Should we all live like that?

Those who dont conform sometimes get belittled or looked down upon by others.
Why do others expect everyone to do as they do?
Why do others look at other peoples lives and try to persuade them from living their life as they choose?
This is a reason:

Sunny does everything to lifes script, follows all the "rules"
But he is very unhappy

Rita throws the script and creates her own one
Rita is loving life and is very happy

Sunny is confused and angry.
How comes she is happy, she is doing everything "wrong" and she,s got everything i want, its all working out for her!
I am doing everything "right" and i get burned.

Its too late for Sunny as he gave up on having any power of his own years ago, when he did what everyone else wanted him too.
So what does he do?
He tries to bring everyone down to his level. He tries to make everyone else unhappy to try to show he is right.

When you make choices in life and that happens to you, thank them for their opinion, smile and walk away and dont let them engage you in their negative thoughts.

Those that follow "the script of life" without ever making any choices of their own dont feel in control of their lives, are rarely happy and try to bring others down to their level.

You will notice when you want to do something different from lifes script, others around you will panic and try everything to stop you from doing what you want......in case you succeed.

Someone who is happy and well ajusted does not have judgements on people who choose different paths in life.

All the headaches you will get are from others who fear that they should of did something different with their own lives instead of just going along with everybody else.

They try to put that fear into you
DONT LET IT HAPPEN
Your life is your own....Make your own decisions
be the individual you are and think for yourselves and dont allow others to sway you from what you want to do.
Later on this leads to being in a job you hate, a partner thats not right for you, regrets and not having did anything YOU wanted to do.[/size][/left][/size][/font][/color]

[quote name='Alexander' timestamp='1331573213' post='1301507791']
[img]http://i53.tinypic.com/2eyi4cz.gif[/img]
[/quote]
[img]http://lh6.ggpht.com/-Eoyjpy5n2PM/TnyuNWl4-OI/AAAAAAAAEWE/uc5DeoeG3_s/Brahmi-3.gif[/img]