About Me Dakshin Srinivas (Murthy)

dakshinsrinivas

[font=comic sans ms,cursive]Dakshin Srinivas aka Murthy, film director and C.E.O of the film springs shannu, had an extensive experience in Indian film industry for more than 15 years. Worked in prestigious production companies as script writer, chief associate, co-director, casting director, copy writer for more than 50 films, commercials and documentaries in different Indian languages Hindi, Tamil, Oriya and mostly telugu. Some of the films that I have worked won national and state awards for best feature films. In the year 2009 I directed ‘Aa Okkadu’ Telugu movie, starring Ajay, Suresh Gopi (Malayalam artist and national award winner), Madhurima (introduction), Nazar, Sunil, Dharmavarapu, M.S.Narayana, Raghu babu, Master Bharath, Vijay Chander, Prabhu and others. Music by Mani Sharma, Cinematography by Kamalakar, editing by M.R.Varma. Produced by Tolly 2 Holly films, Aa Okkadu was nominated for various film awards including Film Fare, Maa TV Awards and State Nandi awards.[/font]

[size=4][font=comic sans ms,cursive]Film Springs Shannu is a Hyderabad based indie Film Company with the desire to produce quality story telling in our creative projects. Through our artistic collaboration, we strive to achieve enjoyable, imaginative and thought provoking entertainment. The Capital Amount[/font][/size] [size=4][font=comic sans ms,cursive]for the Company is funded by collectively from people, who invest according to their wish for the purpose of film production. [/font][/size]

• 2 weeks later...

[font=courier new,courier,monospace][size=5]"I love unlearning and learning about films with exposing to films" - dakshin srinivas aka murthy[/size][/font]

[IMG]http://i43.tinypic.com/10msrye.jpg[/IMG]