Urgent Job Openings In Usa .. Sunmerge Systems Is Hiring Entry Level

Dheeraj0001

[size=4][b]Free!!! Job oriented Training and guaranteed placements (90% success rates)[/b][/size]

- With Free-Accommodation, food expenses, sponsorship, excellent marketing team.

We are currently providing free training and good remuneration to qualified Graduates (Under Graduates/ Post Graduates) with valid work permit (CPT/OPT) who are interested to get trained and keen to take up challenging positions. We are providing training in following technologies like

1. Oracle Developer, SQL Developer, Oracle DBA, SQL DBA

2. .NET,ASP.NET, VB.NET, C#

3. Java, J2EE

If you are looking for any training or to get marketed your profile we will provide you that services. Go through it and if you have any queries feel free to call me. We have a strong marketing team to market the profiles of the consultants and get them projects at the earliest.
If you are looking for a promising career with Sunmerge Systems Inc., just send your updated resume to[i][b] [u]bharath@sunmergesystems[/u].com[/b][/i]

Thank you.
Bharath
Sunmerge Systems Inc.
15 Corporate Place South Suite # 430,
Piscataway, New Jersey 08854
|Tel : 732-703-9793 || Fax 732-981-0405|
[email="[email protected]"][email protected][/email]
[url="http://www.sunmergesystems.com/"]www.sunmergesystems.com[/url]

[color=#ff0000][b][i]Oracle Developer, SQL Developer, Oracle DBA, SQL DBA[/i][/b][/color]
We are Starting a bacth[color=#008000] in class and online training[/color] from [b]3nd week of may 2012[/b].
If interested people can call at 732-703-9793