Ee Db Lo Entha Mandi Us Lo Settle Avvale Anni Desperate Ga Unnaru...

Kammaga

[quote name='gump1234' timestamp='1333223652' post='1301584022']
Nenu [b]15-20 years[/b] US lo kastha sampadinchi...India ki return avvutha...naaku vunna dantlo edo koncham social welfare chestha...Mera bharath mahaan....
[/quote]
anni years untey inka india lo settle avvadam [img]http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-_v14rku7lyc/T3W_oV0Ta4I/AAAAAAAACwo/-jLP5h0D-Dc/s1600/brahmi+GIF.gif[/img]

appudu decision nee okkadi meedha depend ayyi undadhu.
ur wife/husband and kids.

[quote name='Kammaga' timestamp='1333212177' post='1301583135']
Hi frnds nenu na frnds chala mandini chusthuna valo edo laga ekkada settle ayipovale anni chala desperate ga unnaru......like even marrying early in opt to be safe ela enno chestharu but naku aa feeling ravatledu but at the same time us lo status permit chesthe undale anni undi but not desperate like them.........naku ayithe manchiga earn chesukunte india lo life inka baag njy cheyochu anni na feeling.....me opinions chepande its just ma felling not to hurt anyone &D_@@
[/quote]

nuvu right track lone vunnav ba.. life ante india lone vuntadi.. &.,? &.,? <)&

[quote name='appalraju' timestamp='1333212743' post='1301583171']
bhayya nenu recent gaa 5 years US lo undi india ki vachesaa.....there are some things I like here and there are many I dont like. everybody has different mindset......some are much more comfortable living in the US and then there are those who like it here in India......I guess it all comes down to personal preferences.....
[/quote]

Agreed...

I have seen many of them saying they will go back....but most of them settle down here only....btw i like here only as long as i go to india every yr....

()>> [quote name='POOLA RANGADU' timestamp='1333215950' post='1301583329']

[b]Pros of going back to India : [/b]
1)neeku edanna BIG gaa achieve cheyyaali...DIFFERENCE choopinchaali anukuntee...going back to ur home country is a good option.

2)No matter, how much u contribute here...if u r not born here..u r still an outsider. So if u wnt to feel at home..and breathe in the air of confidence of being at HOME...thats the place..

3)You will have mental freedom and can atleast roam around freely. No immigration/restrictions unlike here in US..where ur life revolves around GC.

4)u can take care of family and build ur network if u go now. FAMILY and FRIENDS network to support u in times of crisis.

when u r married, kids..and u hit ..40..it is tuf to go back.

[b]CONS [/b][b]of going back to India :[/b][b]:[/b]

1)U will have lot of interference in your personal life in the form of relatives. Gossiping and nosy neighbors who are very JUDGEMENTAL and NARROW MINDED.

2) Pollution, Over population, water problems,electricity, traffic jams, poor transportation, Public agitations, Inflation , lack of civic order-naxalism,terrorism, human trafficking, freq..riots, communalism, casteism, region and religionism etc.

3) Rat race for opportunities,food, shelter and basic needs.

[b]Pros of staying in US: [/b]

[b]1) [/b]Obviously, luxurious and materialistic comforts.

2) Traveling to exotic locations, clubs,pubs, blondes,beer,beaches, activities, photos, face booking , social networking, Technology advantage - cool and latest gadgets, accessories, clothes , cars etc

3)privacy of married couple.

4) 911 for security and 611 for medical emergencies.

5) Excellent infrastructure and well established SYSTEM to lead a normal , peaceful life.

[b]Cons of staying in US: [/b]

[font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif][b]1)[/b][b]Every thing is smooth and awesome here in US..as long s you don't enter into any major crisis[/b][b] , like Divorce,DUI, Accidents, Credit defaults, payment histories, felonies like shop lifting , bar fights , sex offenders -minors, illegal jobs - gas stations/motels,consulting frauds- both as an employee and as an employer, [/b][/font]

[font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif][b]2) Immigration status is what decides/impacts most of our decisions .[/b][/font]

[font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif][b]3) Tough to follow your heart in regards to career path due to immgration bindings.[/b][/font]

[font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif][b][b]4) Health issues will develop eventually with out your knowledge. Dust/pollen allergies, back pain due to traveling etc. [/b][/b][/font]

[b][b]5) Risk of racial discrimination, mugging, accidents due to high speeds, OUTSIDER brand. [/b][/b]

[b][b]6) lack of family support. loneliness-leading to various choices that affect the later part of life.[/b][/b]

[b][b]Having said all this, it is finally your choice to make up your mind, regarding what is it that your heart wants to do. Whatever decision you take, that will be an almost irreversible one. So listen to your heart...think with your mind through it. Weigh all your options. again...it is ur situation back in India, ur mentality, preferences etc that play the major role . ALL THE BEST.[/b][/b]
[/quote]

()>> very well said.....i like it...

as long as u dont have proper job nd status every one one to go back...but once settled no one wants to go back.....if GC vachese manchi job vunte....india is not so happy life as we r thinking....even there its become mechanical...n job tension more there because of competition n politics in jobs. as long as i visit india every yr i dont have any problem staying here....

Ippudu definite gaa trend marutundi.. 1990s and early 2000s vachina vallu evvaru venakku velle mind set to raaledu.. But after 2006, 2007 India lo kooda jobs, salaries and life style baaga perigindi.. Enni anna kooda US lo life lonely.. Family deggara undadu and very mechanical life.. Koncham americanize ayina kaani you will always be Indian at heart. Ippudu vache naa friends all want to go back in 3 to 5 years.. No one wants to settle down here. Gachibowli, Kondapur, Mani Konda area in Hyd is full of Return to India people now a days..

[url="http://www.andhrafriends.com/topic/270967-meelo-enta-mandi-india-ki-return-vellipodaam-anukuntunaru-and-how-soon/"]http://www.andhrafriends.com/topic/270967-meelo-enta-mandi-india-ki-return-vellipodaam-anukuntunaru-and-how-soon/[/url]

[quote name='ronitreddy' timestamp='1333233415' post='1301584731']
IKKADA luxuries lo life vethukutham AKKADA emo life lo luxuries vethukutham..
[/quote]

()>> @gr33d