Salary Hold By Previous Employer

ajay0245

[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]I have done first project under one employer and moved to other employer for the second project. My Previous employer hold my salary and he is not giving it. Right now I am on OPT. Is there any way how I can get my money from him.[/font][/color]

[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]I have approved time sheets from manager and offer letter. Can any one help me out in this please.[/font][/color]

[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Thanks.[/font][/color]

forget the salary...anduke correct ga dabbulu anni vachaka move avvali vere employer deggariki...naaku telisi nuvvu emi peekalev....

first mee previous employer tho email lo cool ga adugu salaray gurinchi ....ivvanu adhi idhi ante...loop lo prime vendor petti kottu...vaadu max isthadu...or else DOL ki complaint chesta...anu

baa nadi same situation unte 1 month back.. nenu cool ga every 2 -3 days ki call chesi na baddalu chepukunna... oka 3 months tarvata ichadu

Kashtapadedhi okkalu,enjoy chesedhi inkokallu.Ilanti vallaki sigela undadho vere valla manitho ela brathukutharo.
Nuvvu work chesay,so avi nee money.okasari email lo manchiga adigi chudu vinakapothee department of laborki entha evaledhu application paampinchu.Trust me within weekly valla dhagra nun chi call vasthundhi.mee edhariki meeting arrange chewstharu inks ivvakunda veshalesthe fade chasthadu.you will get your money back.I did the same.

[quote name='ajay0245' timestamp='1336094960' post='1301736041']
[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]I have done first project under one employer and moved to other employer for the second project. My Previous employer hold my salary and he is not giving it. Right now I am on OPT. Is there any way how I can get my money from him.[/font][/color]

[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]I have approved time sheets from manager and offer letter. Can any one help me out in this please.[/font][/color]

[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Thanks.[/font][/color]
[/quote]

yes, that is enough.

We faced the similar situation from vendor. we wrote emails to all who are related in this job, so that next time he will not do.
Immediately they released all the money in month

You too even though you are OPT, ask for money and say him you can email IRS.
Since manager approved the pay your employer has to give.

Write up email to vendor and employer and client also.
CC ing every one. Also we only know one side in this, if you breached the contract or did some thing which you should not do with emplyer and vendor
Jumped to vendor bluffing employer might be one of the cause.

Finally nowadays
employers are very careful, they will pay the said amount hook or crook as soon as vendor gives them, this guy might be waiting for that.

Some time employer might be thinking to wait since he has to get money from vendor.
Ask him clearly before you proceed