Siddharth Bags Remake Rights Of Vicky Donor

katharnak

[left][size=4][font=Franklin Gothic Medium]The recent times have seen many south films being remade in Hindi. But, Siddharth (of [i]Rang De Basanti[/i] fame) is now all set to turn the tables by gearing himself to [color=blue]remake the recent hit [i]Vicky Donor[/i][/color]. As a first step towards this, the actor has bought the remake rights of the film.[/font][/size][/left]

[center][size=4][font=Franklin Gothic Medium][img]http://tamil.way2movies.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/04/Siddharth-Birtday.jpg[/img][/font][/size][/center]

[left]

[size=4][font=Franklin Gothic Medium][font=Franklin Gothic Medium]Considering that [color=blue]Siddharth himself is an actor par excellence[/color], what is surprising is that, it is unclear if Sid himself will play the lead or will have some other hero to play Ayushmann Khurrana's role in the remake. [color=blue]What is also unclear is whether Siddharth will remake the film in Tamil or Telugu or both.[/color]

For the uninitiated, Siddharth's newly formed production house named [b][color=blue]'Etaki Productions'[/color][/b] have just wrapped up their maiden release titled [i]KSY[/i], which is a Telugu-Tamil bilingual.[/font][/font][/size][/left]