Estory - 1 : Lonely Fafa

k2s

Hi,

I feel very lonely these days.Recently 1 month back,I delivered a baby girl(second kid). This preg had been very rough,with preg nausea,other issues and on top of it,my dh being jerk occasionally.I needed lots of talking,but he used to take care of daily chores,like giving melds,dropping me at work,but keeps poking me with words.If I try to sit with him and explain to him,some times he used to understand me and acting nice,but some time,shouting back at me,even at my 36th week of my preg.I stopped thinking about all these stuff since from my 5th month of preg,as they might impact baby.So,I ignored all this and never replied to him,for that,he used to say that I don't care she he talks etc.Finally during my last 3 weeks of my preg,my parents came to my house to help me,so,that argument stuff went down.Somehow I was able to manage till my due date and delivered the baby.

My Dh was nice for few days,and since from the he started acting weird,anything I say to him,he takes it wrong,and keeps shouting at me,he talks tomy in- laws every day,that's another thing,they keep saying stuff about me to him everyday

These days he is even more crazy,on the other day,he went out in the night time without telling me that he is going out,when I asked him why he didnt tell me when he is going out,he made a big fight.If I just lose my temper,that's it,I shall have horrible time and he will give me silent treatment for few days,I have to keep begging him to tall to me,if i don't reconcile myself,thats it,this will go on and on.Fornthe sake of kids,I go to him and talk to him.He thinks mistake is mine always.When he is in a good mood,I tell him nicely that's we should not fight,as the kids are growing and also no point in shouting,he listens(I really don't know if he listens or not),and again the same story.

Again,when occasions like mothers day comes,he comes to me roses and flowers,it's like I don't even know what's wrong with him.Next day again,one more fight,and followed by silent treatment.Its like for everything he does/says I have to keep quiet.I was thinking of quitting my job after the second baby,now I am even scared to do that,as some times,he says,I can't eat outside food,when I don't goto work and if I say what is this,then he will say I didn't mean that way.i don't know why he says like that,when he directly said on my face that I can't eat outside.its not abt food,I am just giving and example.

I don't even know where this is going,I changed alot and changing alot.the more I try to be quiet and ignore him,the more he gets angry and behaves like this.

I am pretty much he won't come for conselling as he agrees that there are issues with him,it's like he is a typical Indian husband some times and some times he is good guy.

I tried talking to him,writing mails to him,nurturing him,shouted at him,but nothing works.I am so tired and I really wants to walk out from this,but we have 2 kids,I really wanted them to have both mom and dad,so I keep myself quiet and move on,so that we can fight free house,he uses this very much and keeps shouting/arguing etc...

But I am also a human and I also needed to be taken seriously some times and need some affection or love in return.but some how I never get it.

I am venting here,my life seems to be full of thorns,my first preg was rough too,followed my kid getting sick etc,during that time in-laws being possessive about my dh.and now this,after my parents ,my in-laws will be coming.i a really scared to death on what more will happen when they come here

Offcourse,my dh does not even care about anything rather about my feelings at all:( and he happily enjoys with his friends etc.

Thanks for reading my long post.

[quote name='cinema pichodu' timestamp='1337705713' post='1301843565']
uncle ekkadi nundi pattukosthav ee story's.........ee DB suggestion emaina vallaki pampisthava ledha....
[/quote]ledu... just to educate ppl..... how problems can be after marriage

ee case ni ela handle sestaaro.. artham kavaltedhu.. husband konchem tingaaroodu and shor temper emo.. adhi taggithe.. shd be fine..

[img]http://www.andhrawatch.com/gifs/var/thumbs/Brahmi-Gifs/4izu4m.gif?m=1321424373[/img]

[quote name='k2s' timestamp='1337705847' post='1301843576']
ledu... just to educate ppl..... how problems can be after marriage
[/quote]
[img]http://www.picasion.com/pic16/3ec9567d9d4622064344f031de7cfecf.gif[/img]ante ivanni nee creative story's aa ?? ninna anavasaranga oka story sadivi baaga feel ayya

[quote name='cinema pichodu' timestamp='1337705921' post='1301843583']
[img]http://www.picasion.com/pic16/3ec9567d9d4622064344f031de7cfecf.gif[/img]ante ivanni nee creative story's aa ?? ninna anavasaranga oka story sadivi baaga feel ayya
[/quote]real stories baa....

[quote name='Sastrygaru' timestamp='1337705920' post='1301843582']
ee case ni ela handle sestaaro.. artham kavaltedhu.. husband konchem tingaaroodu and shor temper emo.. adhi taggithe.. shd be fine..

[img]http://www.andhrawatch.com/gifs/var/thumbs/Brahmi-Gifs/4izu4m.gif?m=1321424373[/img]
[/quote]$expert ayi undi.nuvvey itta antey etta sastry......

[quote name='k2s' timestamp='1337706022' post='1301843590']
real stories baa....
[/quote]
oh....mari roju fafa story's vesthav...babu la badhalu kooda veyochu kadha sSa_j@il sSa_j@il sSa_j@il

[quote name='cinema pichodu' timestamp='1337706114' post='1301843603']
oh....mari roju fafa story's vesthav...babu la badhalu kooda veyochu kadha sSa_j@il sSa_j@il sSa_j@il
[/quote]babula badhalu.. babulu marchipotharu.... unless they are very critical....

[quote name='Sastrygaru' timestamp='1337705920' post='1301843582']

[/quote] +1

[quote name='k2s' timestamp='1337706050' post='1301843597']
$expert ayi undi.nuvvey itta antey etta sastry......
[/quote]

indhi aithe fedda problem kaademo.. kopam taagithe.. aal is well..

[quote name='psycopk' timestamp='1337706267' post='1301843620']
+1
[/quote]
[quote name='Sastrygaru' timestamp='1337706279' post='1301843623']

indhi aithe fedda problem kaademo.. kopam taagithe.. aal is well..
[/quote]

[img]http://www.desigifs.com/sites/default/files/brahmam_rom2.gif?1290348807[/img]