Telangana Bandh troubles normal life again!

samanderson

The 48 hour Telangana Bandh called by the Telangana and Osmania JAC has hit the normal life across the region once again. Thousands of people were stranded in bus stations across Hyderabad, Nalgonda, Warangal and even in cities like Vijayawada. APSRTC has stopped its services in Telangana region and it has become a nightmare to travel within Hyderabad. It’s also posing a huge problem to people from Andhra and Rayalaseema regions who want to come to Hyderabad and other cities and towns of Telangana. The only mode of public transport in the city of Hyderabad is Auto-rickshaws and the auto drivers are shamelessly charging a bomb from the commuters. They are demanding Rs.50 for a distance which till yesterday used to cost Rs.5! In Warangal bus depot alone 500 buses of APSRTC have been locked down and in Mahbubnagar depot the number is around 815! Several JACs and other Telangana forums have issued a statement that they will be supporting the bandh. The bandh had been called after a MCA student, Venugopal committed suicide yesterday in OU campus which led to wide protests where students took part actively. Several incidents of dharnas where students tore their exam hall-tickets were reported yesterday. This fresh call for a bandh has choked the normal life completely. With a bandh almost every other day due to various reasons, people have begun to wonder if Telangana can be achieved with this strategy. Trade, education, transport activities came to a complete standstill due to the bandh and it is the people of Telangana who are at a loss. It’s high time the JACs and politicians realize that sooner or later their attitude to call for frequent bandhs would face a severe backlash from the people.

Source: 123telugu.com

vellaki artham avvatam ledu valla chethi tho valla kannuni poduchukune laa chesthunnaru ee edava KCR gaadi batch ani!!! mana karma emi chesthaam anubhavisthaamu!!

mama emit bandh lu.emi sadistunaru.normal people struggle avuthunaru.
some where we have to stop this.itu side telagana political leaders and attu side andhra side political leaders killing innocent people.
valla rajikiyam kosam enduku mama samnya janai chaputunaru.emi sadistnaru.okk sari alochichandi.students enduku ee poratlu.rajakiya nayakulu swradam ki bali avuthunaru.
endhu ku mama mana life padu chesukotam.evari kosam chanipotam

chanipoyee emi sadistunru cheppandi.batiki sadiiccadhi.baga chadu kodi.okkasai telagana issue aipoyne tharuvathh mimaali evaru pattichokoru.meeru endhu ku alochirau.

[i]andhra and telangana students okkasari alochisandi.ee vedava political leaders kosam u commit suicide mama.[/i]

[b]okka sari alochinachi mana kosam mana thalli thandrlu enthd kasta paduthunaru.manam edo bagu padatmani.
[/b]

mama mee jeevithalu ee vedhva rajakiya naykulu kosam education spoil chseukonatru.

mee gurunchi ,mee parents gurunchi think cheyyandi.

idhi okk friend gaa naa batha.

please think before u take descion.

political leaders are ass**** and mother f*****.
because of that ideiots ,you do not spoil your life.

everyday when ever i see one student died because of telanga or andhra.

i feel very sad.
please stop this. let that political bast**** fight.mana kendhuku.

happy gaa chaduvukondi

&J& &J& &J& &J& &J& &J&

[quote author=palu_perugu_majjiga link=topic=34696.msg264891#msg264891 date=1263981589]
mama emit bandh lu.emi sadistunaru.normal people struggle avuthunaru.
some where we have to stop this.itu side telagana political leaders and attu side andhra side political leaders killing innocent people.
valla rajikiyam kosam enduku mama samnya janai chaputunaru.emi sadistnaru.okk sari alochichandi.students enduku ee poratlu.rajakiya nayakulu swradam ki bali avuthunaru.
endhu ku mama mana life padu chesukotam.evari kosam chanipotam

chanipoyee emi sadistunru cheppandi.batiki sadiiccadhi.baga chadu kodi.okkasai telagana issue aipoyne tharuvathh mimaali evaru pattichokoru.meeru endhu ku alochirau.

[i]andhra and telangana students okkasari alochisandi.ee vedava political leaders kosam u commit suicide mama.[/i]

[b]okka sari alochinachi mana kosam mana thalli thandrlu enthd kasta paduthunaru.manam edo bagu padatmani.
[/b]

mama mee jeevithalu ee vedhva rajakiya naykulu kosam education spoil chseukonatru.

mee gurunchi ,mee parents gurunchi think cheyyandi.

idhi okk friend gaa naa batha.

please think before u take descion.

political leaders are ass**** and mother f*****.
because of that ideiots ,you do not spoil your life.

everyday when ever i see one student died because of telanga or andhra.

i feel very sad.
please stop this. let that political bast**** fight.mana kendhuku.

happy gaa chaduvukondi

&J& &J& &J& &J& &J& &J&
[/quote]
suprrr chepav mama nijamga touch chesav.....[img]http://www.picasion.com/pic16/ee8cc27765b109924497501ae36feffd.gif[/img]

[quote author=Pitbull link=topic=34696.msg264904#msg264904 date=1263982224]

suprrr chepav mama nijamga touch chesav.....[img]http://www.picasion.com/pic16/ee8cc27765b109924497501ae36feffd.gif[/img]
[/quote]

mama neeku joke anipichi naa nenu nijam cheptuanu.

vadhu mama ee rajkiyalu.mana kendhu ku mama
thankyou thankyou thankyou

[quote author=bangarubullodu link=topic=34696.msg265008#msg265008 date=1263986340]
ede politician gallu telangana and samikyandhra students tho [IMG]http://i50.tinypic.com/i77yjc.gif[/img]  hammernd hammernd
[/quote]  [img]http://i46.tinypic.com/2ezgqrk.gif[/img]  you rock you rock you rock you rock you rock