H1 Help

Guest rakeshreddy

Guest rakeshreddy

Hello all,

Naaku oka chinna prob undi. I am working now on OPT and my OPT ends on August 18 of 2012. I got my H1 approved. 1 month back. Right now, i am not liking on what i am working, its completely different from what i do, so i was thinking to quit this job. My employer suggested that until i start my H1 date, he wants me to stay in this job, other wise it might be a problem for me.

So, i don;t know what to do, whether to go find a new job that i like or stay in the same job dying everyday doing that i dont like.

PLease suggest

u better go with the suggestions of ur employer for now..Hes know what is what for now atleast.

Stay in the job untill OCT.!!

baa.. nadi...same problem....h1 approved and OPT ends in July...project over...how come it would be risky/u mean client visit ki USCIS vallu vaste ana...how ????????plzzzzz tell me

Guest rakeshreddy

not for sure, but if they come its risky. But chala mandi em chepparu ante, like what if your project got scraped off. So, if you can present them with another job or client letter if they come to visit, then its fine. Other wise then its going to be a issue ani.

[quote name='rakeshreddy' timestamp='1338306025' post='1301878006']
Hello all,

Naaku oka chinna prob undi. I am working now on OPT and my OPT ends on August 18 of 2012. I got my H1 approved. 1 month back. Right now, i am not liking on what i am working, its completely different from what i do, so i was thinking to quit this job. My employer suggested that until i start my H1 date, he wants me to stay in this job, other wise it might be a problem for me.

So, i don;t know what to do, whether to go find a new job that i like or stay in the same job dying everyday doing that i dont like.

PLease suggest
[/quote]

employer maruthunava or same employer tho undhi diff job vethunkuthunava...