Opt Extension Question! Please Reply!

Dheer1249

Friends,

Evarikanna initial OPT lo more than 90 days unemployment unnanduku opt extension reject ainda... naa OPT start aina 104 days ki employer details update chesanu SEVIS record lo.... intha late ga chesinaka kuda evarikanna OPT extension approve ainda??/ lekapothe reject ainda.... Koncham tension ga undi so evarikaina emanna information teliste cheppara please...

Thanks.

bhayya....same here.....late ga update chesa job vachinatu.......and OPT ext ki apply chesthey query vesaru."submit all the letters of your employemnt and masters degree ani"..............submit chesthey ee rojey vachindhi decisiob "rejected" ani ..........reason inka telidhu mail lo pampishtamanaru.........so my suggestion is while applying itself send the volunteer letter of employemnt and oka vela query padithey koncham extrqa cautios ga anwer cehyyi...........hope everything will be fine....

Hi

According to SEVIS, the student should submit an employer letter to update in their SEVIS to the university by the end of the 90 days of unemployment period in OPT.

But many of students update their employer details in 4-6 months of OPT or when they are applying for the OPT extension. It's a mandatory to update your employer details on or before 6 months of your 1 year of OPT. If not, you will not be eligible automatically to apply for the OPT Extension. It's a risky process if you want to update employer details during 7-9 month of OPT because many universities reject your request.

When you submit all the documents in a proper way for the OPT ext with the employer e-verify details, transcripts and degree certificate, there will be no chance of rejection. Eventhough if you get a query, you need to respond in a proper way. But 1 thing I can tell, OPT queries will depend on case to case. I cannot give a clear picture until I spoke to you dude.

For more information about OPT, you can reach me at (510)938-0776.

[quote name='khulfi_123' timestamp='1341260337' post='1302069972']
bhayya aa sevis uodate ekkada cheyyali
naadi opt monnane start ayyindi
help me
[/quote]

Mee international Advisor ki e-mail pettu mee employer details n your current address;

[quote name='taadu.....bongaram' timestamp='1341263046' post='1302070275']
Mee international Advisor ki e-mail pettu mee employer details n your current address;
[/quote]

thx bhayya

Hi

According to SEVIS, the [b]student should submit an employer letter to update their SEVIS to the university[/b] by the end of the 90 days of unemployment period in OPT.

But many of students update their employer details in 4-6 months of OPT or when they are applying for the OPT extension. It's a [b]mandatory to update your employer details on or before 6 months of your 1 year of OPT[/b]. If not, you will not be eligible automatically to apply for the OPT Extension. It's a risky process if you want to update employer details during 7-9 month of OPT because many universities reject your request.

When you submit all the documents in a proper way for the OPT ext with the employer e-verify details, transcripts and degree certificate, there will be no chance of rejection. Eventhough if you get a query, you need to respond in a proper way. But 1 thing I can tell, [b]OPT queries will depend on case to case.[/b] I cannot give a clear picture until I spoke to you dude.

[quote name='jaffa' timestamp='1341256023' post='1302069493']
bhayya....same here.....late ga update chesa job vachinatu.......and OPT ext ki apply chesthey query vesaru."submit all the letters of your employemnt and masters degree ani"..............submit chesthey ee rojey vachindhi decisiob "rejected" ani ..........reason inka telidhu mail lo pampishtamanaru.........so my suggestion is while applying itself send the volunteer letter of employemnt and oka vela query padithey koncham extrqa cautios ga anwer cehyyi...........hope everything will be fine....
[/quote]
aunaa... late ga ante enni rojulu late ga bhayya... mari em chestunnav ippudu... hope everything is fine with you.... H1 ki apply chesava??

[quote name='khulfi_123' timestamp='1341260337' post='1302069972']
bhayya aa sevis uodate ekkada cheyyali
naadi opt monnane start ayyindi
help me
[/quote]

mee school dso tho matladu bhayya... nee ead card and offer letter submit cheste DSO update chestadu SEVIS record lo...

[quote name='Krishna4u' timestamp='1341262768' post='1302070235']
Hi

According to SEVIS, the student should submit an employer letter to update in their SEVIS to the university by the end of the 90 days of unemployment period in OPT.

But many of students update their employer details in 4-6 months of OPT or when they are applying for the OPT extension. It's a mandatory to update your employer details on or before 6 months of your 1 year of OPT. If not, you will not be eligible automatically to apply for the OPT Extension. It's a risky process if you want to update employer details during 7-9 month of OPT because many universities reject your request.

When you submit all the documents in a proper way for the OPT ext with the employer e-verify details, transcripts and degree certificate, there will be no chance of rejection. Eventhough if you get a query, you need to respond in a proper way. But 1 thing I can tell, OPT queries will depend on case to case. I cannot give a clear picture until I spoke to you dude.

[/quote]

bhayya did u mean 3 months instead of 6 months???? Do you know someone whose extension got approved even if they applied sometime in the 4th month??? paina oka bhayya reject aindi ani shock ichadu... enni rojulu late ga apply chesado chepte koncham relate cheskunta na case tho ni.......... :o :o

bhayya did u mean 3 months instead of 6 months???? Do you know someone whose extension got approved even if they applied sometime in the 4th month??? paina oka bhayya reject aindi ani shock ichadu... enni rojulu late ga apply chesado chepte koncham relate cheskunta na case tho ni.......... :o :o

[b]ANS:[/b]

Actual 3 months lo cheyala kani around 60-70% of students 4-6 months lo update chestaru even that also no problem. During OPT or OPT ext there is no need to run your payroll. Get the offer letter and update it.

Tanacasu it might be different, nuvu kangarupadakaraledu. Some people will try to act smart before only. If you any doubts, call me directly 510-938-0776

[quote name='rahularaveti27' timestamp='1341516160' post='1302083484']
you need to inform within 90 days.

Suppose Jan1 ki start avute

March 31 kala update cheyali
[/quote]

Hi Rahul,

Thanks for replying but I already knew that the update needs to be done within first 90 days. Na question endante evarana itla late ga apply chesina valaki approval kani rejection kaani ainda ani...

My case status changed to "Request for Evidence" online today. I haven't received it yet. I can sense that I'm all set to face a tough time ahead.

jara mokkukondi bhai em lolli kavoddani...

[quote name='Dheer1249' timestamp='1341251493' post='1302069027']
Friends,

Evarikanna initial OPT lo more than 90 days unemployment unnanduku opt extension reject ainda... naa OPT start aina 104 days ki employer details update chesanu SEVIS record lo.... intha late ga chesinaka kuda evarikanna OPT extension approve ainda??/ lekapothe reject ainda.... Koncham tension ga undi so evarikaina emanna information teliste cheppara please...

Thanks.
[/quote]
[font=comic sans ms,cursive][size=5][color=#FF0000]Bhayya, nenu OPT start ayyaka exactly 6th month update chesa, and recently got my extension without any issues !!! [/color][/size][/font]

[quote name='chaitu_techno' timestamp='1341869200' post='1302104465']
[font=comic sans ms,cursive][size=5][color=#FF0000]Bhayya, nenu OPT start ayyaka exactly 6th month update chesa, and recently got my extension without any issues !!! [/color][/size][/font]
[/quote]

entha challani vaartha cheppav bhayya.... but still edo rfe pampicharanta inka raledu... edo biskit lagane undi but will update u all... thanks for allllll your replies....