Sap Basis Freelancing In Usa, Singapore, Uk, Australia And Singapore

sapbasisguru

Hi

I am doing Freelance for SAP BASIS. I undertake all kinds of SAP BASIS freelancing projects both small and big. My prices are negotiable.

I will finish tasks( projects )on time within your budget according to SAP BEST Practice .

Contact me through email or chat

( [b][email protected][/b] )

Specialties:

Installations, Configurations, Upgrade, Implementations, Support, IDES Installations

System Copy
Client Copy (Remote and Local)
S&A
Fresh Installations (R3 and Netweaver)
System Troubleshoot

Contact me through email or chat

( [b][email protected][/b] )

SAP Certified Technology Consultant (Certified on SAP NetWeaver 7.0) with strong experience in installation, configuration and maintenance of SAP systems based on AS ABAP, AS JAVA & AS ABAP+ AS JAVA.

Excellent skills in Basis administration (installing, configuring and supporting) of SAP ECC 5.0/6.0, SAP R/3 (4.5B, 4.6B, 4.6C, 4.7), SAP BI 7.0 (Business intelligence), PI 7.0/7.1, CRM 4.0/5.0/7.0, SRM 5.0/6.0, SCM 5.0, Enterprise Portal 7.0 and Solution Manager 7.0 on Windows, UNIX (HP-UX 11iv2) and AIX platforms with Oracle and MS SQL database.

Strong experience in SAP System Upgrade from earlier SAP versions (4.6C, 4.7) to the SAP ECC6.0 versions.

Strong experience in SAP Business Suite components installation and administration.

All IDES installation done for training and non commercial use. I can provide

SAP IDES installation DVDs of any version.
SAP IDES installation on your desktop/laptop/server.
SAP IDES restore image DVDs of any version.
SAP IDES installed internal SATA desktop harddisks (160GB-2000GB) configured with any version.
SAP IDES external USB harddisks (160GB-1500GB) configured with any version that can be connected to your windows xp/Vista/7 laptops or desktops and run with out modifying your existing operating system and programs.

Freelance SAP Basis, SAP Basis Services (Freelance), SAP BASIS Freelancer

SAP Basis Freelancer ( Certified Consultant )

SAP Basis Freelancing (Certified Basis) Singapore Hong Kong Malaysia Spain Canada Europe UK USA Australia