Mustang ❤❤❤❤ Story

Power Star

[quote name='BOY' timestamp='1343244616' post='1302199164']

Mustang aa baaa nuvvu konna car sSc_hidingsofa sSc_hidingsofa
[/quote]

[img]http://lh4.ggpht.com/-ZSDumuXxkSw/Ti2IOnUEPkI/AAAAAAAAAqo/rV5gkYJJYo4/intfella.gif[/img]

we actually went on innumorous number of dates untillwe fet so much comfortable cuddling eachother.That was so fun guys.i have a car and what else could stop us from njoying.We usedto go to movies eveyweekend.Do some shopping.The funniest part is i have just bought a single dress to her untill now and she newer complains untill now.She used to get the coupons if there a deal on some things and days passed so on.!!On and On..!!

[quote name='remobabu' timestamp='1343244746' post='1302199183']

[img]http://lh4.ggpht.com/-ZSDumuXxkSw/Ti2IOnUEPkI/AAAAAAAAAqo/rV5gkYJJYo4/intfella.gif[/img]
[/quote]

baaga catch chesaana baa :P

[quote name='mustang302' timestamp='1343244786' post='1302199190']
we actually went on innumorous number of dates untillwe fet so much comfortable cuddling eachother.That was so fun guys.i have a car and what else could stop us from njoying.We usedto go to movies eveyweekend.Do some shopping.The funniest part is i have just bought a single dress to her untill now and she newer complains untill now.She used to get the coupons if there a deal on some things and days passed so on.!!On and On..!!
[/quote]

BAAAA oka sinna clarity .... is ur GF makku or WHITE ?

[quote name='mustang302' timestamp='1343244786' post='1302199190']
[/quote]

spanish kada lane vuntadi baaa :P

inthaki date ki ellinappudu em em sesevaaru baa seppaledu ?? sCo_^Y

[quote name='remobabu' timestamp='1343244844' post='1302199195']

BAAAA oka sinna clarity .... is ur GF makku or WHITE ?
[/quote]

ne avva taadu tilte soodu :P ??(*

[b] 227 user(s) are reading this topic[/b]

15 members, 168 guests, 0 anonymous users

BOY, Google, bantrothu bullabbai, ghazni, naidubaava, The_beauty, remobabu, Facebook, whosdadnolisten, mustang302, manmadhan, newyork, kevvkeka, TOM_BHAYYA, ravi87, golmaalgovindam, pendurthi babu

raavaali andaru participate seyyali

[quote name='BOY' timestamp='1343244941' post='1302199206']

naannaa baa nuvvu annadi :P
[/quote]
Nuvu kuda american date chesintey andulo konchem part nuvu tisuko aa you...

[quote name='ghazni' timestamp='1343245035' post='1302199212']
Nuvu kuda american date chesintey andulo konchem part nuvu tisuko aa you...
[/quote]

manaku anthaa seen ekkadidi bhayya $s@d $s@d

we are having so much fun that even i forgot to call my parents daily.I used to call them once in a week.I know i am chaged but felt like that was a good change.And one morning i thought of expressing my feeling to her .Its been almost a yr a i knew her.I spoke to our mutual friend Lulu and asked her suggestions.And she even said my devatha is also interested in me.I was so happy for that.
But i came to know that,in here there a tradition if a boy likes a girl ,he has to speak to her parents first it seems.I was pretty confused at that time bcoz its not as the same we propose it in INDIA.prettty confused and worried.