Mustang ❤❤❤❤ Story

Power Star

Complete story untill i met my Girl Frnd Parents..

Episode 01 -- season 01

How i Met Her 

Na peru Krishna(name Changed),aedo oka chinna Univ lo Ms chaaesthu..aedo oka Gas station lo Gas kottukuntu ,ala..ala...life ni sagisthunna.A aa vidhamm ga 2 yrs ipoyayi...Ms complete ipoindhi.Inka next plans aenta ani alochisthu oka 2 weeks datipoindhi.
Frnds andaru room ki vacharu..Mama master done anta party party annaru.Oka kadha ani na BOFA account lo login iyyi aentha money unnai ani soosukuntae aedo rasonable ganae unnai account lo money..Sare padandra ani oka club ki poinam.Akkada baganae enjoy chaesinam.Baganae taginam,tinnam appativaraku antha baganae saguthidhi..Ala andharu baga drunk iyyi unnari..so who can drive thecar antae andharu annu choopincharu..vedae dedicated driver ani..adi oka pedha SUV typecar. Sarae..Okay ani chappi..I will drive ani chappi..Ma frnd ki keys adigina.Vadu emo mama..inka needaggara unnayaemo ani anukunna annadu..Na deggara levvu antae na daggara levvu ani andharu antunnaru..sarea ani lopalike poi vethikani..assalu kanapadalaedhu.okay em chaedham ani alochusthunna time lo malo okadu Cab ki call chaedham na daggar spare key undhi..nuvvu poi taesukoni ra annadu..Okay anukunnam. Okay ani cab ki call chaese time lo indhaka aerina keys kosam vethukutunnara ani oka ammai vachi adigindhi..aa pilla videsi pori.Thank you so much ani chappi ma darina memu poyam.Aa night ipoindhi.Next day kooda aedo maa oorlu mainstreet untadhi,akkada aedo konni stores untai..Electronics aemina choodham ani lopaliki poina...akkada kanipinchindhi last night keys taesukini vachina ammai.. Ninna night meeru maku keys ichi chala save chasaru ani chappi nannu nenu intro ichukunna..so and so Ms complete chaesina,Looking for job ani.Antha vinna taruvatha aa pilla kooda chala casual ha okay,okay ani chappi vellipoindhi..Ok mana vanthuga manam matladam kadha ani anukunna.ala oka 3 days ipoyai..antha normal..consultancy gurunchi vethukovadam ala..ala. konni days pas ipoinai.Naku oka chala bad habit undhi may ne adi addiction kooda anukunta..Naku roju pool adae alavatu undhi.Oka local sport bar lo. Okay..enter iyyani..mamuluganae akkada tellolu,nallallolu,makkulagallu aduthu untaru ,akakda andahru naku telisina vallae,bar tender chala close,she gives me free drinks some time.ala a vidham ga bar loki poi,,,pool aadatama start chaesinam.aedo kastha tagaesi ..kullu jokes vayyadam start chaesam andharam..telloullu,nallolu andharam kalasi.correct ga enter indhi aa tella pori adae naku aa parking lo keys teasukoni ichina pilla. naku ila bar lo parichayam inavadu Keith(tellodu) vadi girl frnd ae aa tella pori..Bar ki vachi nannu choosi..ae nuvvu keith ki telusa na peru LuLu ani parichayam chasukundhi.So nenu fine,fine ani matladanu.We had some drinks together and we had fun.Dancing for some songs,singing songs after drinking.Actual ga bar 2Am ki close avvali kani a bar tender akkada unna maandharki close kabatti 3 AM varku open pettindhi..andharu vellipoyaru.We are just 6 members,nenu okkadinae desi gadini.we r drinking and palying .We i mean Lulu and me came to know about each other and from then we became frns.She used to come to the bar with her BF adn we used to hangout together. So..a vidham ga konni days fun tho nindhi poindhi..i mean chala months actually.nenu already oka local consultancy lo oin inna..training ipindhi.marketting annaru..start indhi..2 week indhi,oka call set indhi..***** kosam sana kangaru padda..kani lucky ga job vachindi.Adi aekkada antae NYC lo Oka bank ki.So good andi koni oka sari devudu ki dandam pettukoni job lo start ina.Roju initkada nunchae vellae vadini.Bus lo.Routine indhi life apart from going to a bar,playing pool and hanging out with frnsja..sarae JOb ki velthunna..manager tho tittulu anni common ganae jarigipoyayi..One fine day ma Office lo ma PM kinda oka interaljoinindhi..Sana baguntadhi ani talkvachindhi office lo.Okay anuknna.Oka sari ma office ki across ki street chipotlae untadhi.akkadiki vellina lunch ki.akkada aa so called intern kanipinchindhi..andharu chappinattae devatha laundhi..Soofer ani anukunna.matladama vadha ani anukuntunae matlaedina.She didnt care at the beginning.But days passed she actually noticed that i work at the same office and stuff. ja..sarae JOb ki velthunna..manager tho tittulu anni common ganae jarigipoyayi..One fine day ma Office lo ma PM kinda oka interaljoinindhi..Sana baguntadhi ani talkvachindhi office lo.Okay anuknna.Oka sari ma office ki across ki street chipotlae untadhi.akkadiki vellina lunch ki.akkada aa so called intern kanipinchindhi..andharu chappinattae devatha laundhi..Soofer ani anukunna.matladama vadha ani anukuntunae matlaedina.She didnt care at the beginning.But days passed she actually noticed that i work at the same office and stuff. Ala aa ammai details telusukunna..stunning news antantae,,shes from the same place where i live and she commutes everyday on train anta.Ho.akkada miss ina anukunna.So ala..ala parichayam perigindhi.oka roju can we have a drink after work ani adigina.tanuokay andhi.So she came with to our local bar ,we r having some drinks and Lulu appeared.She was schoked seeing a girl with me and came near and starting hugging the girl who is with me.Tanu nannu adigindhi how dou know this girl ani nenu chappina we work at a same place and so on.Actually they were frnds from childhood anta.I was suprised and happy too.!
So we had some fun stuff,we went on a date on a fine day.It all Went so good.

And thats how i met her and she became my Girlfrnd for the first time .

Episode 02 --season 01:

How i met her parents 

Ala..ala..tanu parichayam ina taruvatha Life antha chala happy ga jolly ga undhi.The only bad thing aentante i never thought whts the next step ani.I was not at all thinking abt my parents or their parents.We used to go the office together and evry1 in the office used to make fun of us i mean as a compliment. Ma office actually desi gallam just only 5 members undaevallam...migatha andharu videsi gallu.Nenu adharito chala chakkani repo create chaesukunna.Including my team lead along with the team mates.Ma confernce room lo meeting ina taruvatha ma team lead and ma team mates andaru nannu adigavallu.Hw is it working ani,Its so cool and fine nenu chappaevadini.Oka roju ma team lead nannu na GF ni dinner ki pilisadu,We went there,Had some good time. ala konni days pass ipoinai.i will be calling my parents dialy and thought of saying to them regarding this girl.But aela react avutharo ani oka bhayam.Vishayam aenti antae my elder brother do kooda love marriage ae adi intercast marriage.danikae valla parents ma parents chala godavali inai.My brother and my Sis-in-law eloped and got married and came back home.Ma father em analadhu.he accepted finally,but aedo oka moola okabadha untadhi kadha..!!Nenu malli inko schock antae aela untundho situation ani bayapadda.This wasnt in my mind when i started seeing her. okay ilanti situatuon lo oka 6 months indhi..Bank lo loans anni clear chaesina..aedo na level lo oka car konna.andharam happaies apparivaraku.Mean while me and my girlfrnd ,we r having the time of our life.She never was scared of introducing me to their frnds but i was. we actually went on innumorous number of dates untillwe fet so much comfortable cuddling eachother.That was so fun guys.i have a car and what else could stop us from njoying.We usedto go to movies eveyweekend.Do some shopping.The funniest part is i have just bought a single dress to her untill now and she newer complains untill now.She used to get the coupons if there a deal on some things and days passed so on.!!On and On..!! we are having so much fun that even i forgot to call my parents daily.I used to call them once in a week.I know i am chaged but felt like that was a good change.And one morning i thought of expressing my feeling to her .Its been almost a yr a i knew her.I spoke to our mutual friend Lulu and asked her suggestions.And she even said my devatha is also interested in me.I was so happy for that.
But i came to know that,in here there a tradition if a boy likes a girl ,he has to speak to her parents first it seems.I was pretty confused at that time bcoz its not as the same we propose it in INDIA.prettty confused and worried.Ala aa confused state lo oka 2 days alocincha...ma team lead manaki so close ,oka brother lekka.so athanini suggestion adigina.Tanu adae annadu.First go and talk to her parents and then proceed annadu.I requested my team to keep it a secret bcozi share eveything with my team mates and my pool buddies.!

Next day that was a saturday.Asked our mutual frnd Lulu to take take my devatha to shopping or sunthing and she did it.This is all bcoz i want too surprise my girl in the last moment ifeveything goes fine.

That the First time,

WHEN I WENT TO MEET HER PARENTS..!! 

Ala aa roju Saturaday..Went to her parents home to meet them.I introduced myself as a frnd of their daughter and asked if they had some time to talk to me.They were actually surprised seeing a desi guy sitting in their living room and wanted to talk to them regarding their daughter.!The thing is i actually met the aunt and uncle of my girl once when we were outside and from them my girls parents came to know that shes seeing someone whos not an american and all that stuff and she even said me that her parents asked abt me. so they undrstood that this one might be the one their daughter is seeing.I sat on a chair next to the couch their parents sat.They were both from brazil but can speak good english.My girls mother asked me wether i would like to have a tea/coffee and i saidno thanks ,Sat in a chair lilconfused and worried coz this isnt what i am expecting.Starting talking to the parents.My girls father started talking after i am done expressing all my feeling towards their daughter.He started asking me like where u basically form,Why n when did u come to US,Wheres ur job and all the stuff.Finally asked me wht abt ur parents.Hw are they gonna react as ur culture is so diffenent.What are your future plans and all the settlementquestions.Abt my income and my investments.This all wnt on for nearly an hour and i am worried now. But they said they had their doubts and all the stuff ,u know parents behave when some strange comes in talks abt marrying my daughter.I said okay and started going out.My girls father came along with me to my car .I was abt to open car door,he asked me wether he can ride me or not.i said yes and then he spoke to me abt my habits and all andthen we went to a cafetria.had some coffee and he then asked me drop me as his house..i am driving back and we came home.He got out came to my drivers window and warned me,if in the future if my daughter comes home with a problem and if u were the reason behind that problem i m gonna kick ur ass.I was scared and he finally laughed and said.we dont have any problems if my daughter wants to marry u.i m actually so happy and asked them do u think thats too quick and he said,it never depends on the age..it all depends on when u find ur real soulmate.That was so inspiring and i was so happy ..so happy..!! Romantic Saturday Night Location:Hoboken ,NY view.,We have plans to go there earlier but never been there.i am dressed okay and she was dress beautifully asusual.we ordered some food ,some wine and other stuff.Talking to eachother njoying the view and lil bit cold weather.The thing is i dont have the ring with me its in my car and even i had a blazer and some fancy stuff hideen in my trunk.!When i thougt the moment was right i told her that i need to get somethings from the car and went near the car .dressed up myselves in the parking lot ,wasnt ashamed of saying it..Kept the ring in my right hand pocket and wnt near her.Looking at me sensed something and was lookng at me surpred and the ppl around us came to now that there is sumthing going to happen and evey1 starting shouting.!i went near her came on me knees too the ring from my pocket ,opend it and am looking for her acceptance,lil worried though..And evey1 started shouting "SAY YES YES YES",shes laughing like hell in tears..Took my ring kept to her hand and said a "BIG BIG YES"....!!!

Episode 03 :Season 01:

How she met my parents 

Curtain raiser..!!
We are actually njoing our relation ships throwing parties to friends and colegues and lifes cool.i m actually calling home almost eveyday and i want abt to tell the status ..!!Okay,i thought of not injecting the information directly into my family so staeted with my elder brother,He was shocked and hw was lil worried abt how my dad is gonna react with this.He said this can be so worst than his marriage coz he beleived in u so much and has send u to US and u saying tht u got engaged to a girl in US.My brother actually scoled me like hell coz i will be sharing even a small thing with him that happens in my life wether its good or bad and was [pretty disappointd with me hiding such a huge thing from him And after talking to him i m in a state of total confuison,wasnt able to think wether what i have is correct or not.But done is done and thought of getting a permanent solution to it so me and my brother had some talks for few weeks i mean almost 2 months and was pretty much angry when i said we both are living together .He is on fire and was unable to talk a word.And this is going on and on.One more month went by..I used to talk to my parents,didnt tell them the truth.My father used to joke with me that he has started looking for a girl and all other stuff,i used to laugh at it change the subject all the time.

To Be Continued..!!

Episodes Preview:

Met an inter at the same office,Got touch with her in couple of months,Went to have a drink and was surprised knowing that we have some common friends.Times going by ,we are having fun,chilling,hanging out.We became so much close that i felt like this might might be the one and thought of proposing.Came to know that we suld ask the girls paresnt before asking her and so have done it.Received a positive response from.They liked me and told them they dont have any issue if their daughter feels like marrying you.
Was very happy at that moment.ME and my Girl went to a romantic place,proposed her and she said a "BIG BIG YES" i was on cloudnine then.We had fun fot some time untill my parents came to my mind.Said this shocking news to my elder brother first and he was not at all happy about it.And in the mean while my father is trying to set me up with a Girl bak in india.

After that....

Okay,i was talking to my parents eveyday and i wasnt able to say them the truth and at the same time my elder brother was so worried as he knew the whole thing and was bit dissappointed.And almost 2 montha went by and lifes going on.And now i suld introduce a character,A middle aged man(Mr.Somalingam) whome we knew back in india and hes in USA now.He is the one who picked me up at the airport when i came to US for the first time.He live in edison and its all fine untill now.One day me and my girl went to a movie in edison,thought oftrying some indian food that day and we had some plans too.We went to a telugu movie as she wanted to see a telugu movie,i felt great and took her to a movie ,tried to explain scene by scen and it all went good.Movie is done and we are heading back to some biryani point to taste some .Here comes the turn. 

We wnt inside talking and smiling and i see Mr.somalingamand his family in the same restaurant.I thought i was the one who saw him first but he saw me already and when we were abt to turn back and go out,he called my name and so i turned back.He asked me who is that girl an i said she is just a friend from the work and we came to see a movie.He was surprised at the beginning but gave me some starng look like i knew it.Then he invited us to join the table and we have to coz there is no other way.We went to the table,sat next to each other,we are having some food and talking abt my work,my parents and all.Times running and still mr.somalingam is giving me the same look all the time and some reason he saw the ring on my girls hand.He then asked her wow,the ring looks so beautiful,and asked her "ARE U ENGAGED" and she saw me and smiled and said YES we are.I was dead there. 

And then i dont have anything to say but sitting in a shocked state giving some strang smiles.Evey1 seems to look happy mr somalingam and his family.They congratulated us and we finished our dinner and we both left in our own ways.I thought i am done and thought of saying the thing to my parent coz its better for them to hear from me rather than to hear it from someone abt their kid.I called my elder brother after going on and i explained him what has happend and even he gave the same idea so say the truth to the parents.That night passed by thingking of how to expalin them the truth and the situation i am in.I gained some courage by the end of the night and though of calling my parent the next day morning and i was totally prepared for all the things that my father is gonna tell me

Actually i thought of calling my parents the next day morning but i got a missed callfrom my mother phone thrice and this doest happen at all.I was worried then.That was midnigt that time and i was not in a mood and so didnt call her back.Wokeup the next morning .By that time i had 9 missed calls from my mothers mobile and my home phone.I though something went wrong.I didnt attend the calls for the whole day as i was bit worried and then by elder brother called me and said to call home once as they are worried.I said him i m gonna call in the eveining as i was busy wit some work at the office.Day passed and in the evening my parent gave me a missed call and i have to call them as i dont have another chance and i called them.

By the moment my father took the call,he was on fire .He was shouting on me like hell and my mother took the call and was crying like hell.You should know that i havent mentioned anything regarding my matter and not even my elder brother has said nothing abt it.Do u want to know how they came to know abt me.You will be surprised by the route the information has gone.Mr somalingam has a daughter who is married to my cousin brother and so she knew the thing from he father and she said to my cousin brother,he was like my own brother and he called my elder brother abt what hes is listening.And my elder brother said to my cousin not to set a word ouside untill he reveals it.And he said yes.This is one end.The Other end my cousins wife has a friend in canada who is my classmate at the time of engineering and my cousins wife said her the whole story as they both knew me well and both our mutual frnds mom works with my mom at the same school back in india.And thats how my mother came to know first and started giving me the missed call at he middle of the night. 

And them i expained all the things thats goingon with in my life and both of my parents werein tears.I was feeling bad on the other side and at the same time my girl came to me and was asking abt the situation and even i shouted on her like hell and thats the first time i shouted on her .I felt bad both ways.But couldnt do nutung .The day has passed some how and from the next day i was calling home only my mother is talkig to me and my father havent spoke a single word with me for almost 2 months.I was feeling bad and my elder brother was saying not to worry coz he said father will understand u will take to u soon.One fine day after 2 months my father called my asked my hw are you both doing and i felt so happy talking to him after a long time coz i will never talk to my father as hes is older ,i will talk to him like a friend pulling his leg and all stuffs .And now after hearing his voice for the first time after almost 2 mnths i was so happy and he asked me to show us the girl and i said we r gonna conent in the skype tonight and will call u back.

And thats the first time she met my parents....!!! 

Episode 04 Season 01

The First talk

I told this news to my girl.We both went home little worried and excited.That a stange feeling by the way.We discussed and discussed what to say ,what not say.we had a plan in our mind.She is little worried abt it wether they gonna like her or nor or even they gonna talk to her or not.Came home.We got freshedup.Time to make a call

Calling........

Let me introduce you my younger brother ,We are three sons.No daughters.My mother wasnt happy at all of having 3 sons at all ,coz she want to dress up like hell if she has a girl itseems.she used to tell us eveytime.Even she expected a girl to my elder brother but he had 2 sons.elder one 2 yrs and the younger kid is 9 mnths.We really pity her..!!That was fun.okay coming to our conversation.

We are totally ready and connected,as my younger brother is at home that day he was trying to set up the call and he said its gonna take some time due to some issues with the mike.I am waiting to introduce my fiance to my parents for the first time and i am excited.

All set for the call.My youger brother told me to call.we are prepared..fingers crossed.!!

Finally made a call.They attended.It is only me on the screen they saw me and my mother was in tears by seeing me after 2mnths.
Even my father and by the side my brother was laughhing adn saying..vammo...antee ee sentiment...hes so cocky ..!!
Okay they said we are actually angry at u at the begginning and understood the problem and so we dont have any probs now.
my father asked me to show their dau-in-law.i then held up my breath.called her name.thats the frst time they knew her name and she by the side of me.For their shock i made her wear some traditional dress..so called panjabi dress..!!they were shcked and laughing like hell.we shared the laughs.And they wanted to talk to her exclusievely.!! 

okay this is the chat log as far as i remember

parents:Laughing in tears seeing her dressed traditionally.

Girl: shes laughing too,but lil confused.shes looking at me.even i was laughing.

Girl: Namaasthaee aathayaaa...back prompting ,namssathae maavaya..!!

Parents: my fathers is laughng like hell.

Girl:shes asking me,did i do it right.i said carry on.

parents:wth me,okay ra..she looks so beautiful,lil worried abt it.

Girl:i explained the same to her and she said thanks aathaya,mavayaaa..!! 

parent:with me,Hw old is she;

me: i said her age,she is 2 yrs younger than me.so Nps.i am translating the same in english with my girl.

parents: What does she do.

Me:Told them she works in the same office,she works as an intern.all other stuff.

parents: As she is born in US,does she drink and smoke.

me: I rally dont want to hide anything now,i said she drinks lil bit and its common here.

parents:thinking.

Me: i was calm and my girl asked whats goin ani..i explained it and she said let them know that i am gonna quit drinking.I was surprised.

Parents:i said the same to my parents and they were happy abt it. 

parents: okay,are u living together b4 marriage.

Me:i said yes ,they were shocked.

Parents:so do u sleep together in the same bedroom,they were so straight.

Me: i was actually surprised they asked me that question,i said yes.

Parents:shocked again,

Me: i was calm.

Parents:so what abt their parents,what do they do.How did they react with this.

Me:i said them the whole story abt her parents,their status and hw did they reacted to this matter.

Parents:So u r engaged and i hear in USA u keep some rings n stuff,let her show me the ring.

Me: i told her to show the ring.That was a diamond ring and my mother was like surprised and was saying to my father ,did u buy anything that beautiful to me and laughing.

I the mean while i was explaining all the conversation to my girl 

parents:so they asked us to show the entire house.

Me: i showed it.i bought a TV,A couch some furniture and a queen size bed;showed eveything.

Parents:u have invested so much and i said i thouhgt these were essential and they agreed.

Parents:They also wanted to see my car,showed it inside out and they werent happy abt it as it looks so small to them and were asking hw u gonna drive us in that car if we were there.
Me :i said we will buy one big for u.!They were laughing again.

Parents:okay,now u r engaed and all u suld be responsible in each and every way..u suld me much more careful in spending the money coz u almost had a family now.

Me:Listening.

Parents: We are actualy happy 4 u now and would be much more nice if u had said us the thing first abt ur lfe.

Me:i felt bad and i said i thouhgt of,but...

parents: okay den,we are pretty happy wth u fro now and was lil worried at the begginning..!

Me:okay.

Parents:good nght kodala and laughng

Me :explaned the same to my girl and she said goodnight. 

Episode 01 season 02

New place,New Life

Rightnow i work for a reputed company in TX,We are having a good life.I came here almost a month back and she was here last week as she has to wrap up some work as an inter at my old work place.We had all the furniture back and we happy for now.
Thought of getting married this august but wasnt possible due to some reasons.The only thing my parents keeps me asking is to come to india and get married.we said yes to it and they were happy abt our decession.

Thats it for now..Thanks for listening Folks..!! 

Episode 01 season 02

New place,New Life

Rightnow i work for a reputed company in TX,We are having a good life.I came here almost a month back and she was here last week as she has to wrap up some work as an inter at my old work place.We had all the furniture back and we happy for now.
Thought of getting married this august but wasnt possible due to some reasons.The only thing my parents keeps me asking is to come to india and get married.we said yes to it and they were happy abt our decession.

Thats it for now..Thanks for listening Folks..!! 

ohh.gif?1290060778